Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Give familiar, get familiar
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@chickorita305
Sure, I sent you a CR.
@chickorita305
Sure, I sent you a CR.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia Please take a look at this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3225640#post_3225640
I can also offer some treasure and gems XD
I don't have to get them all at once either!
(Edit: I think the wildclaw scroll might be appropriate?)
@Kalia Please take a look at this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3225640#post_3225640
I can also offer some treasure and gems XD
I don't have to get them all at once either!
(Edit: I think the wildclaw scroll might be appropriate?)
VGxuHXT.png
@endlessangels
Argh, I was sure I did respond to you, but apparently I did not... Gosh, my brain is malfunctioning recently I think...

Would you make it scroll + 240G?
@endlessangels
Argh, I was sure I did respond to you, but apparently I did not... Gosh, my brain is malfunctioning recently I think...

Would you make it scroll + 240G?
@Kalia No worries! I've actually found some of those familiars since I first asked. Would it work for you to do the following fams (original ones you listed - the 5 I found) for the WC scroll? LAH on the WC scroll is 2190g right now [item=Contagion Gem Guardian][item=Driftwood Gem Guardian] [item=Shining Cancer][item=Enchanted Libra][item=Spoiling Scorpio][item=Disappearing Pisces][item=Flowing Taurus][item=Sprouting Gemini] [item=Marble Lightweaver][item=Sandstone Stormcatcher][item=Porphyry Flamecaller][item=Chalcedony Arcanist][item=Cinnabar Plaguebringer][item=Granite Earthshaker][item=Cerussite Icewarden][item=Agate Shadowbinder][item=Fluorite Windsinger] [item=Lightback Slink][item=Thunderback Slink][item=Flameback Slink][item=Runeback Slink][item=Boilback Slink][item=Shardback Slink]
@Kalia No worries!

I've actually found some of those familiars since I first asked.

Would it work for you to do the following fams (original ones you listed - the 5 I found) for the WC scroll? LAH on the WC scroll is 2190g right now

Contagion Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian
Shining Cancer Enchanted Libra Spoiling Scorpio Disappearing Pisces Flowing Taurus Sprouting Gemini
Marble Lightweaver Sandstone Stormcatcher Porphyry Flamecaller Chalcedony Arcanist Cinnabar Plaguebringer Granite Earthshaker Cerussite Icewarden Agate Shadowbinder Fluorite Windsinger
Lightback Slink Thunderback Slink Flameback Slink Runeback Slink Boilback Slink Shardback Slink
VGxuHXT.png
@endlessangels
I would count the scroll at MP price - I don't actually need it and I don't have time to sit around and play merchant on AH... So at MP price it would get you all the above fams and there's still 50G value missing on my side. Would you like me to add some other fam you're missing that matches the price? Or do you prefer to get the difference in currency?
@endlessangels
I would count the scroll at MP price - I don't actually need it and I don't have time to sit around and play merchant on AH... So at MP price it would get you all the above fams and there's still 50G value missing on my side. Would you like me to add some other fam you're missing that matches the price? Or do you prefer to get the difference in currency?
@Kalia That would be great~ Maybe one of the recent NotN familiars?
@Kalia That would be great~ Maybe one of the recent NotN familiars?
VGxuHXT.png
@endlessangels
Sent you a CR with all the above + what I have from the latest NotN spare + some more you're missing just to fill the CR.
@endlessangels
Sent you a CR with all the above + what I have from the latest NotN spare + some more you're missing just to fill the CR.
@Kalia Thanks so much! I sent the scroll

Do you mind sending a few more fodder fams my way to make up the rest of the 50g difference? I did a quick check and most of those extra fams are listed at ~2g
No worries if I have them already or not! I can always melt them :)
@Kalia Thanks so much! I sent the scroll

Do you mind sending a few more fodder fams my way to make up the rest of the 50g difference? I did a quick check and most of those extra fams are listed at ~2g
No worries if I have them already or not! I can always melt them :)
VGxuHXT.png
I need: [item=Tunnel Hydra] [item=Medusa Leon] [item=Black-wing Hummingbird] [item=Spined Cobra] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] [item=flying brass key] [item=wartoad] [item=downy fox rat] [item=fawn fox rat] 245 + 59 + 500 + 595 + 89 + 180 + 285 + 399 + 338 = 2,690g I have to give: [item=Nature Sprite] which has a LAH of 2,900 and I'm okay going lower than that esp since you already have one.
I need:
Tunnel Hydra Medusa Leon Black-wing Hummingbird Spined Cobra Tar-Trooper Slarg Flying Brass Key Wartoad Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat
245 + 59 + 500 + 595 + 89 + 180 + 285 + 399 + 338 = 2,690g

I have to give:
Nature Sprite which has a LAH of 2,900 and I'm okay going lower than that esp since you already have one.
BPJePYV.png
Pgv53XB.png
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
wLurwzJ.png
oczO35g.png
fdUVIfW.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
rI18gRz.png
4SVfFPD.png
mlHpBMC.png
heyZH2H.png
eswSnrS.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Ep0uFx.gif
@endlessangels
I went through your Bestiary and added some until I met the value.

@Chryssaia
Uhhh, OK... now, what can I do with 2 Sprites? Dang, I guess I'll have to try to sell them somehow... when I have time.
@endlessangels
I went through your Bestiary and added some until I met the value.

@Chryssaia
Uhhh, OK... now, what can I do with 2 Sprites? Dang, I guess I'll have to try to sell them somehow... when I have time.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39