Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Trading Hub [2016]
1 2 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 ... 1969 1970
@Runi - ha, that's fine! :D
@Runi - ha, that's fine! :D
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
[quote name="Meme420" date=2016-12-26 13:54:08] Have: [item=crooked hatchet][item=bogsneak puppet][item=crystal carrier][item=animated armor] (if you are interested in any other NotN familiars not listed here like the bears or last year's, feel free to ask! I probably have extras) Want: [item=ghost flame candles][item=haunted flame candles][item=ethereal flame candles][item=gossamer flame candles] [item=witch's cobwebs][item=magician's cobwebs][item=sorcerer's cobwebs][item=witch's herb pouch][item=magician's herb pouch][item=haunted flame cloak][item=haunted flame ribbon][item=haunted flame tail jewelry][item=haunted flame collar][item=haunted flame tail ribbon] [/quote]
Meme420 wrote on 2016-12-26:
Have:
Crooked Hatchet Bogsneak Puppet Crystal Carrier Animated Armor

(if you are interested in any other NotN familiars not listed here like the bears or last year's, feel free to ask! I probably have extras)

Want:

Ghost Flame Candles Haunted Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Candles
Witch's Cobwebs Magician's Cobwebs Sorcerer's Cobwebs Witch's Herb Pouch Magician's Herb Pouch Haunted Flame Cloak Haunted Flame Collar Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon
VGxuHXT.png
@CirqueAerien

Would you trade your breed change scroll for the gossamer vista, conjurer's apparel, and alla your missing familiars?
@CirqueAerien

Would you trade your breed change scroll for the gossamer vista, conjurer's apparel, and alla your missing familiars?
@sylscarlett - I just got a bunch of the familiars I needed, I'm sorry!
@sylscarlett - I just got a bunch of the familiars I needed, I'm sorry!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
[center][b]Have[/b] [quote=Apparel] [item=conjurer's staff][item=conjurer's staff][item=conjurer's staff][item=conjurer's herb pouch] [/quote] [quote=Familiars] [item=livewire grizzly][item=voltspire intruder][item=voltspire intruder][item=timber tender][item=animated statue][item=spellbound tome][item=deadly reflection][item=opposing forces][item=unlikely alliance][item=axe mimic][item=axe mimic][item=calculating candelabra][item=enchanted armaments][item=living luminance] [/quote] [quote=other] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=vista: gossamer flame] [/quote] [b]Want[/b] [quote] [item=vista: conjurer's hat] [item=magma embear][item=lavaborne hoax][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=bogsneak puppet][item=animated armor][item=vulpine lamp][item=serpentine lamp] [item=enchanter's cloak] [item=ghost flame candle] [item=gossamer flame regalia] NOTE: ANY ONE OF THE PIECES FROM THE BUNDLE ABOVE ARE ACCEPTABLE TO OFFER TO TRADE [/quote] @DiamondNoodles
Have
Apparel wrote:
Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Herb Pouch
Familiars wrote:
Livewire Grizzly Voltspire Intruder Voltspire Intruder Timber Tender Animated Statue Spellbound Tome Deadly Reflection Opposing Forces Unlikely Alliance Axe Mimic Axe Mimic Calculating Candelabra Enchanted Armaments Living Luminance
other wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Vista: Gossamer Flame

Want
Quote:
Vista: Conjurer's Hat
Magma Embear Lavaborne Hoax Cloudkeeper Herald Bogsneak Puppet Animated Armor Vulpine Lamp Serpentine Lamp
Enchanter's Cloak

Gossamer Flame Regalia
NOTE: ANY ONE OF THE PIECES FROM THE BUNDLE ABOVE ARE ACCEPTABLE TO OFFER TO TRADE

@DiamondNoodles
@TheLegoLady

Hello, would you trade your Gossamer Flame vista for a Crooked Hatchet and the wing ribbons? :)
@TheLegoLady

Hello, would you trade your Gossamer Flame vista for a Crooked Hatchet and the wing ribbons? :)
UzQhxsx.png
@DiamondNoodles

6 of the fams you're missing for the egg?
@DiamondNoodles

6 of the fams you're missing for the egg?
6mWOUG0.png
@Seagold3733
I just updated the post because I got a hatchet. :/
Do you have any other of the apparel pieces?
@Seagold3733
I just updated the post because I got a hatchet. :/
Do you have any other of the apparel pieces?
@Redfern I have a noc egg I can trade you but you don't have 15 familiars that I don't already have (Notn) , so would you be willing to trade apparel or non notn related stuff for it?
@Redfern I have a noc egg I can trade you but you don't have 15 familiars that I don't already have (Notn) , so would you be willing to trade apparel or non notn related stuff for it?
@CirqueAerien

I understand. I was too slow, I guess, lol! :)
@CirqueAerien

I understand. I was too slow, I guess, lol! :)
1 2 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 ... 1969 1970