Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Trading Hub [2016]
1 2 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 1969 1970
@mazarine
Yes! Send a cr!
@mazarine
Yes! Send a cr!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@Airis

How many chests would you like for your gossamer flame tail? (:

also 5 chests per nocturne egg?
@Airis

How many chests would you like for your gossamer flame tail? (:

also 5 chests per nocturne egg?
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
[quote name=] Have: [item=breed change: nocturne][item=unhatched nocturne egg]x2[item=ghost flame headpiece][item=ghost flame tail ribbon][item=animated armor] [item=crystal carrier][item=bogsneak puppet][item=crooked hatchet][item=masked phantom][item=vulpine lamp]x3[item=smoldering sconce][item=strange chest]x2 [item=conjurer's hat]x3[item=conjurer's staff] Also have multiples of the old NotN familiars and the bears/fakes, feel free to ask what I have! Want: Multiples of [item=magma embear][item=hibernal starbear][item=lavaborne hoax] and [item=slumbering charlatan] (Similar value please!) [item=vista: feral visage][item=vista: glowing globe] (Will trade multiple things for these) [/quote]
wrote:
Have:

Breed Change: Nocturne Unhatched Nocturne Egg x2 Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Animated Armor
Crystal Carrier Bogsneak Puppet Crooked Hatchet Masked Phantom Vulpine Lamp x3 Smoldering Sconce Strange Chest x2
Conjurer's Hat x3 Conjurer's Staff
Also have multiples of the old NotN familiars and the bears/fakes, feel free to ask what I have!

Want:

Multiples of Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Lavaborne Hoax and Slumbering Charlatan (Similar value please!)

Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Glowing Globe (Will trade multiple things for these)
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@SamhainSerpent My [item=ectoplasmime] for your [item=ball-jointed bogsneak] ? I can also add a [item=unlikely alliance] to the deal if just the Ectoplasmine is not enough for the newer Familiar.
@SamhainSerpent My Ectoplasmime for your Ball-Jointed Bogsneak ? I can also add a Unlikely Alliance to the deal if just the Ectoplasmine is not enough for the newer Familiar.
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
[quote name="xShiemi" date=2016-12-25 23:08:32] [quote name="xShiemi" date=2016-12-25 20:32:21] HAVE [item=strange chest] x45 WANT [item=unhatched nocturne egg] (5 chests per) [item=breed change: nocturne] (10 chests per) @xShiemi [/quote] [/quote]
xShiemi wrote on 2016-12-25:
xShiemi wrote on 2016-12-25:
HAVE
Strange Chest x45

WANT

Unhatched Nocturne Egg (5 chests per)
Breed Change: Nocturne (10 chests per)
@xShiemi
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@ToxicE That'll be just fine. :D I'll set up the CR.
@ToxicE That'll be just fine. :D I'll set up the CR.
@xShiemi

Going by current lowest AH/MP prices:
Gossamer Flame Tail Gem: 6.5 chests
Nocturne Egg: 5.7 chests

I'd be happy to round down for a bulk purchase if you'd like all three items (Tail Gem + 2 Eggs), for a total of 16 chests :)
@xShiemi

Going by current lowest AH/MP prices:
Gossamer Flame Tail Gem: 6.5 chests
Nocturne Egg: 5.7 chests

I'd be happy to round down for a bulk purchase if you'd like all three items (Tail Gem + 2 Eggs), for a total of 16 chests :)
@Velg

My Living Luminance for the Ghost Flame Collar?
@Velg

My Living Luminance for the Ghost Flame Collar?
I'm a huge nerd.
@Airis

Awesome! I'd love to take the bulk deal then
I'll send a CR!
@Airis

Awesome! I'd love to take the bulk deal then
I'll send a CR!
iXNOttm.gif
@DragonFire15
Sure! Send it over whenever you're ready.
@DragonFire15
Sure! Send it over whenever you're ready.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png