Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Trading Hub [2016]
1 2 ... 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 1969 1970
@nielybh

Sure!
@nielybh

Sure!
852531cora1mini.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 195160cora2mini.gif
15283.png
@luckygrace99

I could use the Living Luminance to finish the NoN set what would you like I can send you 2 new NoN fams for it.
@luckygrace99

I could use the Living Luminance to finish the NoN set what would you like I can send you 2 new NoN fams for it.
@Vendela

K, I'll send a CR in just a sec

@SamhainSerpent

Would you take both armors and the marionette for what's left of your apparel then?
@Vendela

K, I'll send a CR in just a sec

@SamhainSerpent

Would you take both armors and the marionette for what's left of your apparel then?
@Nikki
Great. Let me know which piece you want.
@Nikki
Great. Let me know which piece you want.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@Nikki If you are fine without having the staff. I had traded it to someone else.
@Nikki If you are fine without having the staff. I had traded it to someone else.
@SamhainSerpent

That's fine. I'll send a CR.
@SamhainSerpent

That's fine. I'll send a CR.
[b]Update[/b] (rewriting instead of quoting) [b]Have[/b] [item=spellbound tome] [item=animated statue] [item=conjurer's cobwebs] [b]Want[/b] [item=living luminance] [item=Crystal carrier] [item=enchanted armaments] [item=bogsneak puppet] [item=Calculating candelabra] [item=Smoldering sconce] [item=Axe mimic] [item=sorcerous arms] [item=Ghost flame candles] [item=Ghost flame cloak] [item=Ghost flame headpiece] [item=Ghost flame wing ribbon] I'm going to be out all day so just ping or PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Update (rewriting instead of quoting)

Have

Spellbound Tome Animated Statue Conjurer's Cobwebs

Want

Living Luminance Crystal Carrier Enchanted Armaments Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce Axe Mimic Sorcerous Arms

Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon

I'm going to be out all day so just ping or PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
3 hours ahead of FR time
@galaxtic How about a Wooden Marionette for your Smouldering Sconce? Just send me a CR if that works for you!
@galaxtic How about a Wooden Marionette for your Smouldering Sconce? Just send me a CR if that works for you!
a9CvSDW.png
@Nikki
Thank you
@Nikki
Thank you
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@Lunsola I don't mind anything, you can send me whichever ones you want to :)) Sending CR~
@Lunsola I don't mind anything, you can send me whichever ones you want to :)) Sending CR~
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
1 2 ... 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 1969 1970