Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Familiars [W] Fodder Dragons
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37
@P03 I prefer level 1 fodder, but if you only have pre-trained fodder, we can probably work something out. What familiars are you interested in?
@P03 I prefer level 1 fodder, but if you only have pre-trained fodder, we can probably work something out. What familiars are you interested in?
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
I'm back again for your leopard Coralclimber, Sunspot clouddancer & daydream puffer
I'm back again for your leopard Coralclimber, Sunspot clouddancer & daydream puffer
40913479.png37696078.pngPretties 4 Fodder 55193728.png50834991.png
@Inkyfoxes I'll take one adult fodder for those three!
@Inkyfoxes I'll take one adult fodder for those three!
@glacevoleur Do you care if they come from hibden? If not, I've got three adult fodder I'll sell for fodder fams or gems, whatever is easiest for you. :)
@glacevoleur Do you care if they come from hibden? If not, I've got three adult fodder I'll sell for fodder fams or gems, whatever is easiest for you. :)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99 I'll take fodder dragons with hibden cooldowns! Does 11 fodder familiars for 3 fodder dragons sound fair?
@luckygrace99 I'll take fodder dragons with hibden cooldowns! Does 11 fodder familiars for 3 fodder dragons sound fair?
@glacevoleur Sure, that sounds good. I'll send over a trade!

Feel free to add me to your pinglist next time you need fodder for a push, I'll casually be breeding for fodder in the meantime lol
@glacevoleur Sure, that sounds good. I'll send over a trade!

Feel free to add me to your pinglist next time you need fodder for a push, I'll casually be breeding for fodder in the meantime lol
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
I do happen to have unleveled fodder, just wanted to make sure ^^ I'd be interested in your Tender Larail, Charoite Burrower, Cloud Chaser, and Melon Marzal?

Quick note, my fodder lads are in my hibden, if that happens to inconvenience you!
I do happen to have unleveled fodder, just wanted to make sure ^^ I'd be interested in your Tender Larail, Charoite Burrower, Cloud Chaser, and Melon Marzal?

Quick note, my fodder lads are in my hibden, if that happens to inconvenience you!
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@glacevoleur hi! I noticed you need some dinos and an [item=acid ant] in your bestiary to complete it. I got those! I'll gladly trade them to you for some bestiary familiars I need. I can also try to scrounge up some fodders for you in order to take some of the festival familiars off your hands! (I can edit this post later to be more specific at some of the familiars I'm looking for, just let me know if you'd be interested in a trade)
@glacevoleur hi! I noticed you need some dinos and an Acid Ant in your bestiary to complete it. I got those! I'll gladly trade them to you for some bestiary familiars I need. I can also try to scrounge up some fodders for you in order to take some of the festival familiars off your hands! (I can edit this post later to be more specific at some of the familiars I'm looking for, just let me know if you'd be interested in a trade)
.gif.gif.gif.gifbGzBy.gif
@P03 3g+5g+3g+15g = 26g total or 3 fodders! @Totodile3 I've got a plan for the rest of the dinos (trying to avoid any doubles with Arlo's is tricky), but I'd be happy to swap a [item=Mistwatch Shellion] for your [item=Acid Ant]! The fest familiars also probably aren't going anywhere if you want to round up some fodders :3
@P03 3g+5g+3g+15g = 26g total or 3 fodders!

@Totodile3 I've got a plan for the rest of the dinos (trying to avoid any doubles with Arlo's is tricky), but I'd be happy to swap a Mistwatch Shellion for your Acid Ant ! The fest familiars also probably aren't going anywhere if you want to round up some fodders :3
@glacevoleur sounds good to me :) I'll send you the fodder lads shortly.

also oops my bad for the ping
@glacevoleur sounds good to me :) I'll send you the fodder lads shortly.

also oops my bad for the ping
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37