Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dust Leveling(Slots Full)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Demonaca
Thanks for the info! :)
@Demonaca
Thanks for the info! :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Dask woops i toatlly missed your ping she is sitting at level 15 right now with the hopes that ill be finsined with her here soon.
@Dask woops i toatlly missed your ping she is sitting at level 15 right now with the hopes that ill be finsined with her here soon.
bRntKRj.gif
@thatjubi your welcome i try to always keep my customers informed and the intrenet being out through me for a loop, i tried using my boyfriends phone but it wouldnt load the site.
@thatjubi your welcome i try to always keep my customers informed and the intrenet being out through me for a loop, i tried using my boyfriends phone but it wouldnt load the site.
bRntKRj.gif
@Demonaca
Hey, how are you doing with Hubris? I know you were delayed but I really need him by the 21st at the latest.
@Demonaca
Hey, how are you doing with Hubris? I know you were delayed but I really need him by the 21st at the latest.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
@EaterOfPie hes sitting at 15 right now im working on finsihing up the two dragons in front of him now as fast as i can i should have him finshed before the 21st
@EaterOfPie hes sitting at 15 right now im working on finsihing up the two dragons in front of him now as fast as i can i should have him finshed before the 21st
bRntKRj.gif
@Demonaca
Hey how are you coming along with Dorn? Any estimated end date you can give by now? ;)
@Demonaca
Hey how are you coming along with Dorn? Any estimated end date you can give by now? ;)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi im hoping to have him finsihed with in the next three- four days.
@thatjubi im hoping to have him finsihed with in the next three- four days.
bRntKRj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6