Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dust Leveling(Slots Full)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[i][color=red]Due to some research in the forums my prices and avalible slot numbers have changed to reflect what i found.[/i] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ukh6qB1.jpg[/img][/center] [b][color=DodgerBlue]Welcome To Sparkle Dust Levling And Grinding Service![/Color][/b] [i][Color=Magenta]Here We Specalize In Levling Dragons from Level One To Level Twenty-Five, And We Also Offer Grinding Sevices As Well, We Only Have A Few Rules That You Can FInd Below:[/i] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aaUJEyC.jpg[/IMG] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue][i]I Only Take Three Dragons Max At A Time![/i][/Color](This Insures I Do Not Get Overwhelemed And Can Work On Each Dragon Individually.) [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta][i]Pinglist are first come first serve[/Color][/i](IF you want the spot availble First you must be the first to answer my ping, Pinglist will be arrganged in order of who answers first to the orginal ping)(this insures i do not have to wait on someone to decide if they want me to level their dragons or not while other have to wait on them to confirm) [/LIST] [LIST] [*][color=DodgerBlue][i]No Need To Ping Me I Am Subscribed[/color][/i] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta][i]Gems Accepted At A 1:850 Ratio[/i][/Color] [/LIST] [b][Color=Red]*Notice*[/Color][/b] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta]My Grinding Prices Change During Festivals and I Do Not Level Dragons During Festivals.[/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue][i]I Only Have Two Dragons That Level And Their A Team, I Do Not Have A Mire Build Dragon To Level Two At A Time Yet.[/i][/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta][i]I Only Grind For A Max Of Two Hours At A Time[/i][/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]I Grind In Crystal Pools, The Mire and Kelp Beds Normally[/color] [/LIST] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rr53g07.jpg[/IMG] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]Light Flight Will Receive 10% Off All Purchases![/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]Newbies get 10% off.[/Color](For Up To Two Weeks After Registration) [/LIST] [LIST] [*][DodgerBlue]Returning Custmers Get 10%.[/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue] Customer Referrals Get 20%.[/Color](Current Customer Must Refer Friend,Friend Must Mention Them For This Discount. Both Parties Receive Discount.) [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]Birthday Discount Of 40%.[/Color] [/LIST] [b][u][Color=Magenta]Prices:[/u][/b] [i][Color=DodgerBlue]Levling Prices:[/Color][/i] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta]Level One- Level Ten: 100K/118G[/color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]Level Ten-Level Twenty-Five:150K/176G[/color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta]Level One-Level Twenty-Five:250K/294G[/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]Individual Levels Are 10K/12G[/Color] [/LIST] [b][u][Color=Magenta]Grinding Prices:[/Color][/u][/b] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]30K/35G For Thirty Mintues[/color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta]60k/70G For An Hour[/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]120K/212G For Two Hours[/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta]2K/2G Extra Per Ten Mintues For You To Choose Where I Grind For You[/Color] [/LIST] [b][u][Color=DodgerBlue]Festival Grinding Prices:[/color][/u][/b] [LIST] [*][Color=Magenta]60K/58G For Thirty Mintues[/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][Color=DodgerBlue]120K/212g For An Hour[/Color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][color=magenta]240K/282G For Two Hours[/color] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][color=DodgerBlue]4K/4G Extra Per Ten Mintues For You To Choose Where I Grind For You.[/Color] [/LIST]
Due to some research in the forums my prices and avalible slot numbers have changed to reflect what i found.
Ukh6qB1.jpg

Welcome To Sparkle Dust Levling And Grinding Service!

Here We Specalize In Levling Dragons from Level One To Level Twenty-Five, And We Also Offer Grinding Sevices As Well, We Only Have A Few Rules That You Can FInd Below:

aaUJEyC.jpg
  • I Only Take Three Dragons Max At A Time!(This Insures I Do Not Get Overwhelemed And Can Work On Each Dragon Individually.)
  • Pinglist are first come first serve(IF you want the spot availble First you must be the first to answer my ping, Pinglist will be arrganged in order of who answers first to the orginal ping)(this insures i do not have to wait on someone to decide if they want me to level their dragons or not while other have to wait on them to confirm)
  • No Need To Ping Me I Am Subscribed
  • Gems Accepted At A 1:850 Ratio

*Notice*
  • My Grinding Prices Change During Festivals and I Do Not Level Dragons During Festivals.
  • I Only Have Two Dragons That Level And Their A Team, I Do Not Have A Mire Build Dragon To Level Two At A Time Yet.
  • I Only Grind For A Max Of Two Hours At A Time
  • I Grind In Crystal Pools, The Mire and Kelp Beds Normally

rr53g07.jpg
  • Light Flight Will Receive 10% Off All Purchases!
  • Newbies get 10% off.(For Up To Two Weeks After Registration)
  • [DodgerBlue]Returning Custmers Get 10%.
  • Customer Referrals Get 20%.(Current Customer Must Refer Friend,Friend Must Mention Them For This Discount. Both Parties Receive Discount.)
  • Birthday Discount Of 40%.

Prices:
Levling Prices:
  • Level One- Level Ten: 100K/118G
  • Level Ten-Level Twenty-Five:150K/176G
  • Level One-Level Twenty-Five:250K/294G
  • Individual Levels Are 10K/12G

Grinding Prices:
  • 30K/35G For Thirty Mintues
  • 60k/70G For An Hour
  • 120K/212G For Two Hours
  • 2K/2G Extra Per Ten Mintues For You To Choose Where I Grind For You

Festival Grinding Prices:
  • 60K/58G For Thirty Mintues
  • 120K/212g For An Hour
  • 240K/282G For Two Hours
  • 4K/4G Extra Per Ten Mintues For You To Choose Where I Grind For You.
bRntKRj.gif
l2RikjM.jpg
(12/29/2016) Prices and slots amounts changed
(11/25/2016)Sparkle Dust Levling N Grinding Service Opens
l2RikjM.jpg
(12/29/2016) Prices and slots amounts changed
(11/25/2016)Sparkle Dust Levling N Grinding Service Opens
bRntKRj.gif
[b][Color=DadgerBlue]Open Slots Levling:[/color][/b] [quote] 1.@Oliver2015-Cream-level 17-level 17-25 2.@Oliver2015-Beautifly-Level17-Level 16-25 3.@Oliver2015-Phantom-Level 18-Level 16-25 [/quote] [b][Color=Magenta]Open Slots Grinding:[/color][/b] [quote] 1. 2. [/quote] [b][Color=Magenta]Pinglist Grinding:[/color][/b] [quote][LIST] [*] [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [b][Color=DodgerBlue]Pinglist Levling:[/color][/b] [quote][LIST] [*]@Bloodbag-Level 10-25-2 dragons [/LIST] [LIST] [*]@SilverDeath-Level 12-25 [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [/LIST][/quote]
Open Slots Levling:
Quote:
1.@Oliver2015-Cream-level 17-level 17-25
2.@Oliver2015-Beautifly-Level17-Level 16-25
3.@Oliver2015-Phantom-Level 18-Level 16-25

Open Slots Grinding:
Quote:

Pinglist Grinding:
Quote:

Pinglist Levling:
Quote:

bRntKRj.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/sabccmh.jpg[/img] @seige-Leveled Dragon Denver from 20-25, Dragon Chai From 23-25
sabccmh.jpg

@seige-Leveled Dragon Denver from 20-25, Dragon Chai From 23-25
bRntKRj.gif
If Your Obbsessed With Glimmer Like Me Take A Look At My Hatchery Sparkle Dust Hatchery Where we specialize in Glimmer Dragons
NcYV2KZ.jpg
If Your Obbsessed With Glimmer Like Me Take A Look At My Hatchery Sparkle Dust Hatchery Where we specialize in Glimmer Dragons
NcYV2KZ.jpg
bRntKRj.gif
@Demonaca

I have a l. 20 healer who wants to be a 25. Has all stones. That would be 40k, right? When can you take him.
@Demonaca

I have a l. 20 healer who wants to be a 25. Has all stones. That would be 40k, right? When can you take him.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige, 40K Is Right! And I Can Take Him Now!
@seige, 40K Is Right! And I Can Take Him Now!
bRntKRj.gif
@Demonaca

I'll go separate him from his pet and send him over.
@Demonaca

I'll go separate him from his pet and send him over.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@Demonaca
sent
@Demonaca
sent
~~~~~~~~~~

@seige Got it!
@seige Got it!
bRntKRj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6