Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dust Hatchery(Pay What's Fair)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I would love [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29513600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295137/29513600_350.png[/img] [/url] How's 50kT sound?
I would love
29513600_350.png
How's 50kT sound?
@Demonaca

Will you add me to the Banana Peppers Pinglist?

I really liked that honeydew/fern bogsneak, so if you hatch anything like that one again, even a coatl, I would love to buy one! I don't have enough pastel green dragons in my life and that was just the kind of dragon I was looking for!

(Also, how much will they be regularly? I realize now if they just had a nest I won't probably have a chance to join in on your holiday sale for that pairing.)
@Demonaca

Will you add me to the Banana Peppers Pinglist?

I really liked that honeydew/fern bogsneak, so if you hatch anything like that one again, even a coatl, I would love to buy one! I don't have enough pastel green dragons in my life and that was just the kind of dragon I was looking for!

(Also, how much will they be regularly? I realize now if they just had a nest I won't probably have a chance to join in on your holiday sale for that pairing.)
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
@foxspots absolutely 50k sounds fine!
@Shadeyrain i will Defintley add you:) and I'm actually in thr process depending on how this special goes consdering converting to a pay what you think is fair scale instead of a set price.
@foxspots absolutely 50k sounds fine!
@Shadeyrain i will Defintley add you:) and I'm actually in thr process depending on how this special goes consdering converting to a pay what you think is fair scale instead of a set price.
bRntKRj.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/B6xRdVh.png[/img][/center]
B6xRdVh.png
UZVTEBc.png
@Demonaca Somewhat had a ping from you but FR isn't telling me where it comes from, do you need any nest from me by any chance?
@Demonaca Somewhat had a ping from you but FR isn't telling me where it comes from, do you need any nest from me by any chance?
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@Demonaca May I ask what was this ping for as I don't see any new babs? ^.^
@Demonaca May I ask what was this ping for as I don't see any new babs? ^.^
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@Failcat13
@vhyxe
Im so sorry about that im reorganizing my hatchery and forgot it repings everyone!
@Failcat13
@vhyxe
Im so sorry about that im reorganizing my hatchery and forgot it repings everyone!
bRntKRj.gif
@Demonaca

Yes ma'am you pingged me?
i have 3 out 4 nests open
@Demonaca

Yes ma'am you pingged me?
i have 3 out 4 nests open
Wicked_Witches_Hatchery_Logo.png
@WickedLETTE i apologize for the ping im reorganizing my hatchery and forgot it repings everyone.!
@WickedLETTE i apologize for the ping im reorganizing my hatchery and forgot it repings everyone.!
bRntKRj.gif
@Demonaca

Its fine lol atleast you know we are paying attention
@Demonaca

Its fine lol atleast you know we are paying attention
Wicked_Witches_Hatchery_Logo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10