Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] idek anymore
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Forelle

Hi there! So I have a Lurefish if you are still looking for that, would you trade it for two Noc scrolls?
@Forelle

Hi there! So I have a Lurefish if you are still looking for that, would you trade it for two Noc scrolls?
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@RJWolf
Hey, thanks for your offer. :D
I still need a lurefish, yes. Seeing that they're rapidly declining in price though while the noc scrolls slowly climb up makes me hesitant to trade you two for one.
I'll have to decline for now but I wish you best of luck selling!
@RJWolf
Hey, thanks for your offer. :D
I still need a lurefish, yes. Seeing that they're rapidly declining in price though while the noc scrolls slowly climb up makes me hesitant to trade you two for one.
I'll have to decline for now but I wish you best of luck selling!
shop_banner.png
*gently boops this up as there are new familiars and I don't have much time to grind save me*
*gently boops this up as there are new familiars and I don't have much time to grind save me*
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

i have two of the new familiars, the dreadram and ghost manticore! i'd prefer gems, and i'll sell them to you at LAH or just below if you like
@Forelle

i have two of the new familiars, the dreadram and ghost manticore! i'd prefer gems, and i'll sell them to you at LAH or just below if you like
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@Farian Thank you for your offer. As my first post states I am holding on to my currency for now though. Best of luck selling!
@Farian Thank you for your offer. As my first post states I am holding on to my currency for now though. Best of luck selling!
shop_banner.png
*boops this up*
*boops this up*
shop_banner.png
Wow. @Forelle I don't have anything to offer, I just wanted to say that I'm really impressed at the familiar collection you already have. Good luck getting those last few!
Wow. @Forelle I don't have anything to offer, I just wanted to say that I'm really impressed at the familiar collection you already have. Good luck getting those last few!
je1KGwo.png
@myrese Ah, thank you very much, I really appreciate it! ^-^/
@myrese Ah, thank you very much, I really appreciate it! ^-^/
shop_banner.png
Updated everything in the first post. I should be up-to-date now. :D
Updated everything in the first post. I should be up-to-date now. :D
shop_banner.png
@forelle I have a Dire Hyena, what would you be willing to offer?
@forelle I have a Dire Hyena, what would you be willing to offer?
Grey / He/him
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18