Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] idek anymore
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@PlagueBound Sure. ^-^/ Can you send the trade?
@PlagueBound Sure. ^-^/ Can you send the trade?
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Will do! Give a moment :0
@Forelle

Will do! Give a moment :0
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@Forelle Do you still need the Smoldering Sconce? I have an extra.
@Forelle Do you still need the Smoldering Sconce? I have an extra.
xyzayne1.png
XYZayne
he/him, fr+2
xyzayne2.png
@Forelle

how many of the notn familiars you need for the breed change scroll?
@Forelle

how many of the notn familiars you need for the breed change scroll?
2z3ylwh.gif
@XYZayne Yes, the post is always up-to-date.
@Tegaladwen That really depends on the AH value of what you offer. The scroll has shot down to 300g at the moment so I'd like the total of the familiars to be about equal value.
@XYZayne Yes, the post is always up-to-date.
@Tegaladwen That really depends on the AH value of what you offer. The scroll has shot down to 300g at the moment so I'd like the total of the familiars to be about equal value.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle alright, then it's yours. It's not worth a whole lot so I'd feel bad asking for anything of actual value, so you can just have it.
@Forelle alright, then it's yours. It's not worth a whole lot so I'd feel bad asking for anything of actual value, so you can just have it.
xyzayne1.png
XYZayne
he/him, fr+2
xyzayne2.png
@Forelle
I've got a manticore, living luminance, sorcerous arms, axe mimic, and crooked hatchet, could I trade them for your noc scroll by any chance?

EDIT: LAH prices for the familiars listed above :)
Manticore 247g
Living Luminance 17g
Sorcerous Arms 17g
Axe Mimic 24g
Crooked Hatchet 17g
@Forelle
I've got a manticore, living luminance, sorcerous arms, axe mimic, and crooked hatchet, could I trade them for your noc scroll by any chance?

EDIT: LAH prices for the familiars listed above :)
Manticore 247g
Living Luminance 17g
Sorcerous Arms 17g
Axe Mimic 24g
Crooked Hatchet 17g
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@Xiroza Sounds fair. I'd like to wait for the offer of the person who originally asked though, so I don't completely step over them. :>
@DragonBreath75 I do not have any Strange Chests up for trade. And probably never will do, since I open them immediately.
@XYZayne I appreciate it but these are actually sought after right now so no need to straight up gift them to me. o-o
@Xiroza Sounds fair. I'd like to wait for the offer of the person who originally asked though, so I don't completely step over them. :>
@DragonBreath75 I do not have any Strange Chests up for trade. And probably never will do, since I open them immediately.
@XYZayne I appreciate it but these are actually sought after right now so no need to straight up gift them to me. o-o
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
Fair enough, let me know what you decide :)
@Forelle
Fair enough, let me know what you decide :)
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@Forelle ahaha you thought you had a choice in the matter.
@Forelle ahaha you thought you had a choice in the matter.
xyzayne1.png
XYZayne
he/him, fr+2
xyzayne2.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18