Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77
@Darksaphira
Can I send you materials for two things of 20 messanger scrolls? : D
@Darksaphira
Can I send you materials for two things of 20 messanger scrolls? : D
5F9davC.png
@TheRedHarlequin I am terribly sorry but it's nearing 1 am around here and I'll go to bed now so I won't get things done before rollover tomorrow.
Hope you'll find someone still^^
@TheRedHarlequin I am terribly sorry but it's nearing 1 am around here and I'll go to bed now so I won't get things done before rollover tomorrow.
Hope you'll find someone still^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Would you be willing to brew me a Primary Gene: Skink? I'll send the materials when you confirm!
@Darksaphira

Would you be willing to brew me a Primary Gene: Skink? I'll send the materials when you confirm!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifAix | She/Her | FR +3item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
@Endernil OF course~ Send your mats over anytime^^
@Endernil OF course~ Send your mats over anytime^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Can I please buy 30 minutes in Woodland Path and Arena? ( 15 minutes in each )
@Darksaphira Can I please buy 30 minutes in Woodland Path and Arena? ( 15 minutes in each )
unknown.png
@MilkDemons Sure~ I'll do it tomorrow and get back to you then :)
@MilkDemons Sure~ I'll do it tomorrow and get back to you then :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Im back! Can you give me a price on grinding in every area for 15 minutes, and 30 minutes please?
@Darksaphira Im back! Can you give me a price on grinding in every area for 15 minutes, and 30 minutes please?
unknown.png
@MilkDemons If you want all venues from Training fields to Golem Workshops that would be 216kT for 15 minutes each and 432kT for 30 min each.
Thaat's also quite a bit to do and would probably take a bit to finish all together.
@MilkDemons If you want all venues from Training fields to Golem Workshops that would be 216kT for 15 minutes each and 432kT for 30 min each.
Thaat's also quite a bit to do and would probably take a bit to finish all together.
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Yeah haha. I knew that would be a big order! Once I come back with more money I'll probably actually purchase one of them! ( I wouldnt rush you ofc! )
@Darksaphira Yeah haha. I knew that would be a big order! Once I come back with more money I'll probably actually purchase one of them! ( I wouldnt rush you ofc! )
unknown.png
@MilkDemons Hehe allright, I'll be sitting right here waiting :)
@MilkDemons Hehe allright, I'll be sitting right here waiting :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77