Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Baldwin Materials
1 2 3 4 5
@Leeomon no worries, I just took a nap and woke up, haha! Sounds great to me!
@Leeomon no worries, I just took a nap and woke up, haha! Sounds great to me!
~~~~Happy Flying!~~~~
x0tFThs.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gifelGm1jC.png
(~Skylth~)
^
^
logo_by_leeomon-d9col7b.png
@Leeomon

I have quite a bit of white slime; you wouldn't happen to have any red goo or grey slime hanging around? ;3
@Leeomon

I have quite a bit of white slime; you wouldn't happen to have any red goo or grey slime hanging around? ;3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

I'm afraid I don't have a lot of red goo (only 7), but I got 14 grey slime. 0: How about 6 grey slime for 2 white?
@Cuddleh

I'm afraid I don't have a lot of red goo (only 7), but I got 14 grey slime. 0: How about 6 grey slime for 2 white?
@Leeomon

Sure! Shoot me a CR :D
@Leeomon

Sure! Shoot me a CR :D
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
^
^
@Leeomon

Do you have any copper muck? I have some of all you're looking for to trade :)
@Leeomon

Do you have any copper muck? I have some of all you're looking for to trade :)
@Pjoenix

Yup, I have 20! What would you like to trade? :>
@Pjoenix

Yup, I have 20! What would you like to trade? :>
@Leeomon

I have the biggest stores of orange ooze and white slime so those would be priority to trade, but I've got plenty of all you've got listed! Any preferences? It looks like LAH on copper muck is 7g, so whatever amounts to 140g for all would be fine with me :D
@Leeomon

I have the biggest stores of orange ooze and white slime so those would be priority to trade, but I've got plenty of all you've got listed! Any preferences? It looks like LAH on copper muck is 7g, so whatever amounts to 140g for all would be fine with me :D
@Pjoenix

I'm actually a little more interested in purple sludges, if you have those.
What do you say 2 white slime + 5 purple sludge + 2 orange ooze for all 20 copper muck?
@Pjoenix

I'm actually a little more interested in purple sludges, if you have those.
What do you say 2 white slime + 5 purple sludge + 2 orange ooze for all 20 copper muck?
1 2 3 4 5