Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Fest items, apparel [H] Hoard
1 2 3 4
@Zafer

Sure! :) I'll send a CR!

@Mortca
That's great!^^ Will set up a cr momentarily!

@tigressRising
Sounds good! Will set up a cr shortly!
@Zafer

Sure! :) I'll send a CR!

@Mortca
That's great!^^ Will set up a cr momentarily!

@tigressRising
Sounds good! Will set up a cr shortly!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber That's good! [item=Will o' the Wisp] So, maybe I can also trade Will o' the Wisp for Primary Gene: Python?
@SkyyeofEmber
That's good!

Will o' the Wisp
So, maybe I can also trade Will o' the Wisp for Primary Gene: Python?

FR+15
@Mortca

Oh about that someone got to you first and I'm still waiting for the trade to come through. If it doesn't I'll certainly ping you! ^_^
@Mortca

Oh about that someone got to you first and I'm still waiting for the trade to come through. If it doesn't I'll certainly ping you! ^_^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
open again ~
open again ~
@SkyyeofEmber My Burnt Parchment Chest and 15g for your Jeweled Talisman Chest?
@SkyyeofEmber My Burnt Parchment Chest and 15g for your Jeweled Talisman Chest?
20fc377d-a12d-11eb-8443-e385aa290d0b.gif
GxXqMtQ.pngEiPW4qT.png
@Silentious
sure! ^_^ Sending Cr!
@Silentious
sure! ^_^ Sending Cr!
@SkyyeofEmber I have for Trade/Sell: [item=Metempsychosis Chest] 2 [item=Burnt Parchment Chest] 1 [item=Golden Ire Chest] 4
@SkyyeofEmber
I have for Trade/Sell:

Metempsychosis Chest

Burnt Parchment Chest
Golden Ire Chest
hQD7vJH.gif0TYvLum.giftmrea1G.gif

kw3JNrD.png

IB72t9x.png
@skyyeofEmber

Will o the wisp, marigold and daisy flowerfall + burnt parchment chest for your egg?
@skyyeofEmber

Will o the wisp, marigold and daisy flowerfall + burnt parchment chest for your egg?
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@SkyyeofEmber

Two Will o' the Wisps plus 70g for the water egg?
@SkyyeofEmber

Two Will o' the Wisps plus 70g for the water egg?
Sq9T0in.png
@Banguela
Sorry I actually got them all right now but I'm still accepting extras. How much are your offers?

@Nebulacloud
Sure! ^^ Sending CR now!

@Morgus
Sorry but NebulaCloud got to it first! ^^'
@Banguela
Sorry I actually got them all right now but I'm still accepting extras. How much are your offers?

@Nebulacloud
Sure! ^^ Sending CR now!

@Morgus
Sorry but NebulaCloud got to it first! ^^'
1 2 3 4