Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Fest items, apparel [H] Hoard
1 2 3 4
boop
boop
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
boop
boop
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
beep
beep
boop
boop
reviving this again~
reviving this again~
@SkyyeOfEmber

Would you take all of the missing swipp materials (10 jadevines and 5 insects) for the python scroll? they seem to be the same value based on gem LAH
@SkyyeOfEmber

Would you take all of the missing swipp materials (10 jadevines and 5 insects) for the python scroll? they seem to be the same value based on gem LAH
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

Sure! if you're still up for it Sending a CR now! ^^
@Vhyxalas

Sure! if you're still up for it Sending a CR now! ^^
@SkyyeofEmber Would you consider trading your lightweaver vista for my sandswept delta and woodland path vista?
@SkyyeofEmber Would you consider trading your lightweaver vista for my sandswept delta and woodland path vista?
@SkyyeofEmber [item=Iron Treasure Chest] I have some Iron Treasure Chests, could I trade 4 chests for 13 fodder apparels?
@SkyyeofEmber
Iron Treasure Chest
I have some Iron Treasure Chests, could I trade 4 chests for 13 fodder apparels?
FR+15
@SkyyeofEmber I can trade you Twilight Rose Thorn Crown for one Morph and one Smirch scroll.
@SkyyeofEmber I can trade you Twilight Rose Thorn Crown for one Morph and one Smirch scroll.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4