Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FULL] Nepkitty's Coli Leveling Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@GrimMistress

Lemon is now Level 18. As previously stated, I did add the Clobber stone to him, but other than that he has remained unstatted. He also now has the Berserker stones on him that you sent me. :>
@GrimMistress

Lemon is now Level 18. As previously stated, I did add the Clobber stone to him, but other than that he has remained unstatted. He also now has the Berserker stones on him that you sent me. :>
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty

Great ^^
@Nepkitty

Great ^^
^
^
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
Up
Up
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@GrimMistress

Lemon is now Level 22~! Hoping to finish his leveling up by the end of the weekend. :3
@GrimMistress

Lemon is now Level 22~! Hoping to finish his leveling up by the end of the weekend. :3
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty

Great!
@Nepkitty

Great!
@Nepkitty

Can I get a price check on leveling a level 15 dragon up to 25?
@Nepkitty

Can I get a price check on leveling a level 15 dragon up to 25?
@Azerothian

It would be 120kt. I'm also willing to haggle and do mixed payments though. :>
@Azerothian

It would be 120kt. I'm also willing to haggle and do mixed payments though. :>
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty

I'd definitely take you up on that offer! The previous leveler I hired had to send her back due to IRL issues and hasn't accepted the CR yet, but I wanted to let you know so you didn't think I was ignoring you! I'll send her over in a CR as soon as the leveler responds, if that's okay?
@Nepkitty

I'd definitely take you up on that offer! The previous leveler I hired had to send her back due to IRL issues and hasn't accepted the CR yet, but I wanted to let you know so you didn't think I was ignoring you! I'll send her over in a CR as soon as the leveler responds, if that's okay?
@Azerothian

Of course~! Just send her over whenever you're ready. ^_^ You have two people ahead of you, but one of them is already level 22, and the other is level 10, so hopefully it shouldn't take too long to get to yours.

If you need to, I also accept mixed payments. I'm also willing to send collateral in the form of one of my own dergs if you'd like.
@Azerothian

Of course~! Just send her over whenever you're ready. ^_^ You have two people ahead of you, but one of them is already level 22, and the other is level 10, so hopefully it shouldn't take too long to get to yours.

If you need to, I also accept mixed payments. I'm also willing to send collateral in the form of one of my own dergs if you'd like.
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63