Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FULL] Nepkitty's Coli Leveling Service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
@Natakiro

That's fine! ^_^ And whichever you prefer, on how many to send. Totally up to you. :>
@Natakiro

That's fine! ^_^ And whichever you prefer, on how many to send. Totally up to you. :>
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty Okay! I'll send them both once you get to my turn; no use in them clogging your lair for no reason! ^^ Just let me know when you're ready, if this is okay. Thank you! ~ ♥
@Nepkitty Okay! I'll send them both once you get to my turn; no use in them clogging your lair for no reason! ^^ Just let me know when you're ready, if this is okay. Thank you! ~ ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Of course, np! <3
@Natakiro

Of course, np! <3
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Rusher

Chase is now level 18! I'm hoping to finish him by rollover tomorrow night, but it might be an extra day or so. But I just wanted to give you an update, since I haven't done that in a few days and feel kind of bad about it... But yeah, you should have him back within the next few days. :>
@Rusher

Chase is now level 18! I'm hoping to finish him by rollover tomorrow night, but it might be an extra day or so. But I just wanted to give you an update, since I haven't done that in a few days and feel kind of bad about it... But yeah, you should have him back within the next few days. :>
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty Can I use these as payment for levelling a level 4 to 25?
@Nepkitty Can I use these as payment for levelling a level 4 to 25?
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@kaylavarnell4736

Absolutely! LAH price for Igniteus is 100kt and LAH price for Sun Scatter is 38G or 34,200 treasure (LAH treasure prices was 35kt, so I went with the gem price), coming to a total of about 134,200 treasure. Total price for leveling 1 dragon from level 4 to 25 is 185kt. Would you be willing to pay the remaining 50,200 in treasure? I'm willing to haggle if you need to. My math is down at the bottom for you to double-check if you'd like.

I will also warn you that I won't be able to give a definite estimate on a time-frame. I'd like to say 2-3 weeks, but there are four people ahead of you on my list (granted, none of them need a full scale leveling) and a fifth person (@Natakiro) who wanted me to finish with my current queue before sending their two to me. I've been trying to get through them as quickly as possible, but real life and work's been hell recently. :C

If all of this sounds fine to you, great! Either way, just let me know. ^_^

15kt x 3
10kt x 8
12kt x 10
=========
185kt
@kaylavarnell4736

Absolutely! LAH price for Igniteus is 100kt and LAH price for Sun Scatter is 38G or 34,200 treasure (LAH treasure prices was 35kt, so I went with the gem price), coming to a total of about 134,200 treasure. Total price for leveling 1 dragon from level 4 to 25 is 185kt. Would you be willing to pay the remaining 50,200 in treasure? I'm willing to haggle if you need to. My math is down at the bottom for you to double-check if you'd like.

I will also warn you that I won't be able to give a definite estimate on a time-frame. I'd like to say 2-3 weeks, but there are four people ahead of you on my list (granted, none of them need a full scale leveling) and a fifth person (@Natakiro) who wanted me to finish with my current queue before sending their two to me. I've been trying to get through them as quickly as possible, but real life and work's been hell recently. :C

If all of this sounds fine to you, great! Either way, just let me know. ^_^

15kt x 3
10kt x 8
12kt x 10
=========
185kt
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty I didn't add the other accent -.- Sorry about that!
@Nepkitty I didn't add the other accent -.- Sorry about that!
*B.R Hatchery*

@kaylavarnell4736

That would actually bring your payment up to about 40kt (roughly) over my asking price! I don't want to feel like I'm overcharging you. You can either take Sun Scatter off and it would be fine, or you can pay in all three if you REALLY want to, but in full disclosure it's more than my asking price!
@kaylavarnell4736

That would actually bring your payment up to about 40kt (roughly) over my asking price! I don't want to feel like I'm overcharging you. You can either take Sun Scatter off and it would be fine, or you can pay in all three if you REALLY want to, but in full disclosure it's more than my asking price!
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty Ok,I'll send you the 2 and the dragon for leveling,then. :3
@Nepkitty Ok,I'll send you the 2 and the dragon for leveling,then. :3
*B.R Hatchery*

@kaylavarnell4736

Would you be willing to take one of mine as collateral as well? (I'm currently in desperate need of a lair expansion and can't really take them otherwise atm, sorry. :C )
@kaylavarnell4736

Would you be willing to take one of mine as collateral as well? (I'm currently in desperate need of a lair expansion and can't really take them otherwise atm, sorry. :C )
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63