Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332
@Lara8

Do you have a ferret available? I'm looking for one, and didn't see it in your list.
@Lara8

Do you have a ferret available? I'm looking for one, and didn't see it in your list.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Hi! I'm seeking a Glamourtail Hopper & Maple Caterpillar, I have all the items for the swap!

@Lara8
Hi! I'm seeking a Glamourtail Hopper & Maple Caterpillar, I have all the items for the swap!

@Lara8
@Lara8

Hey I'm looking for 2x firefly! (modern) I see you have one, can I trade for that now and CR materials for when it comes up again?
@Lara8

Hey I'm looking for 2x firefly! (modern) I see you have one, can I trade for that now and CR materials for when it comes up again?
Everything up/completed - except @handfulofbees - I do actually have two copies I can swap you, but I do currently have another Firefly CR pending and can't set up a new one yet or the stack will break, but you're welcome to send your end and I'll attach them as soon as I can.

edit: The other trade finished, so yours is up!
Everything up/completed - except @handfulofbees - I do actually have two copies I can swap you, but I do currently have another Firefly CR pending and can't set up a new one yet or the stack will break, but you're welcome to send your end and I'll attach them as soon as I can.

edit: The other trade finished, so yours is up!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 I’m sorry, I should’ve been more specific! I’m looking for the apparel item, not the familiar. [item=ferret friend]
@Lara8

I’m sorry, I should’ve been more specific! I’m looking for the apparel item, not the familiar.

Ferret Friend
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax

Sorry, CR up!

@Logically

The Diamond Talonclasp Pendant trade is live until 4am FRT; if I don't hear from you shortly, I'll accept your pending delivery and return your item by PM.

edit: Sent!
@Birdsofwax

Sorry, CR up!

@Logically

The Diamond Talonclasp Pendant trade is live until 4am FRT; if I don't hear from you shortly, I'll accept your pending delivery and return your item by PM.

edit: Sent!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Hello! Do you have the harvest bundle? I couldn't see it on the front page.
Hello! Do you have the harvest bundle? I couldn't see it on the front page.
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Lara8 Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'll be setting up trades for a Black-wing Hummingbird and a Perching Java Sparrow.
@Lara8 Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'll be setting up trades for a Black-wing Hummingbird and a Perching Java Sparrow.
spaceflight_rising250x100.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Firra

Yes, I'm sorry, I need to work on that. Set you up a CR!

@FelisImpurrator

Completed both :)
@Firra

Yes, I'm sorry, I need to work on that. Set you up a CR!

@FelisImpurrator

Completed both :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332