Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 331 332
@Lara8 Sending you a cr for my final swipp familiar (collection completer), a [item=Maned Cobra]
@Lara8
Sending you a cr for my final swipp familiar (collection completer), a Maned Cobra
[color=0d661f]@Lara8 Sending a cr for [item=Cloudy Tail feathers] [color=0d661f]<3
@Lara8
Sending a cr for Cloudy Tail Feathers
<3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@Lara8

I don't know if you saw it, but I sent a CR for two crimson wing silks!
@Lara8

I don't know if you saw it, but I sent a CR for two crimson wing silks!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@sweetapppp

Sending individual CRs in case you already picked any of them up :)

@Starphire

CR's up!

@Willotree

Congrats on getting them all!

@AutumnNiche

Completed!

@Birdsofwax

Sorry, usually a bit spotty on the weekends, completed now!
@sweetapppp

Sending individual CRs in case you already picked any of them up :)

@Starphire

CR's up!

@Willotree

Congrats on getting them all!

@AutumnNiche

Completed!

@Birdsofwax

Sorry, usually a bit spotty on the weekends, completed now!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 Hi, I've got the materials for Vista: Stagcrest but can't manage to grab one from Swipp, do you still have yours?
@Lara8 Hi, I've got the materials for Vista: Stagcrest but can't manage to grab one from Swipp, do you still have yours?
rYp8BR7.png
@Kriivara

Sure, CR's up!
@Kriivara

Sure, CR's up!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 Hi! I have the items for a Longwing Epiptite if you still have one for trade.
@Lara8 Hi! I have the items for a Longwing Epiptite if you still have one for trade.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@Lara8 If possible, could we set up a CR for a Bloodstone Beetle and an Inscribed Pangolin? I have the required items for both trades.
@Lara8 If possible, could we set up a CR for a Bloodstone Beetle and an Inscribed Pangolin? I have the required items for both trades.

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Shadowind @Anukai

CRs up!
@Shadowind @Anukai

CRs up!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 just letting you know I’ll be sending a CR for the Sakura flower fall! Thank you for doing this - I’m one of those ppl who finally saved up the items but can never seem to be on when the trade is happening!
@Lara8 just letting you know I’ll be sending a CR for the Sakura flower fall! Thank you for doing this - I’m one of those ppl who finally saved up the items but can never seem to be on when the trade is happening!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 331 332