Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Apparel, Familiars, Retired, more!
@basicblack1986

230kt or 220 gems! Sorry it took so long to get back to you, it'll always be quicker if you ping me!
@basicblack1986

230kt or 220 gems! Sorry it took so long to get back to you, it'll always be quicker if you ping me!
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

toimatasignochimes_by_themonochromequeen-daj83ic.png
35a_by_retroroyalty-dac1upi.png35b_by_retroroyalty-dac1upq.png35c_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq1.png35d_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq9.png
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
@taipantigress

Sorry, I honestly forgot to!! Ok, so I'll set up a cr and send the 230k asap!!
@taipantigress

Sorry, I honestly forgot to!! Ok, so I'll set up a cr and send the 230k asap!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@taipantigress

how much for the Fallbrush Fraud familiar?

and, for the Will' O the ember apparel?
@taipantigress

how much for the Fallbrush Fraud familiar?

and, for the Will' O the ember apparel?
@KingScotty

Fallbrush Fraud ~ 40 gems or 31,500t
Will O' the Ember ~ 230kt or 220 gems
@KingScotty

Fallbrush Fraud ~ 40 gems or 31,500t
Will O' the Ember ~ 230kt or 220 gems
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

35a_by_retroroyalty-dac1upi.png35b_by_retroroyalty-dac1upq.png35c_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq1.png35d_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq9.png
@taipantigress

sounds good-- I will send you CR with the 31.5kT treasure for Fallbrush Fraud. I will also send 220 gems for Will O' the ember.

thanks!

@taipantigress

sounds good-- I will send you CR with the 31.5kT treasure for Fallbrush Fraud. I will also send 220 gems for Will O' the ember.

thanks!

@taipantigress

let me know please if you can do anything on the Sunbeam Soldier, the current AH prices are out of whack. I saw several end of last week/early this week for 100 gems and under, i dont believe they even sold, pretty sure they expired. now there are all these jacked up prices there that i dont believe reflect market demand. same with Deadland Disciple, there were several for 65 to 75 gems, i dont think they all even sold.
@taipantigress

let me know please if you can do anything on the Sunbeam Soldier, the current AH prices are out of whack. I saw several end of last week/early this week for 100 gems and under, i dont believe they even sold, pretty sure they expired. now there are all these jacked up prices there that i dont believe reflect market demand. same with Deadland Disciple, there were several for 65 to 75 gems, i dont think they all even sold.
@taipantigress

Hi there!! I am interested in bulk buying a bunch of your familiars! None specifically, just as many as I can get for 100kt, would this be okay? Or did you have a different price in mind??
@taipantigress

Hi there!! I am interested in bulk buying a bunch of your familiars! None specifically, just as many as I can get for 100kt, would this be okay? Or did you have a different price in mind??
RWlcD2X.png
@KingScotty

Since the treasure prices are approximately equal to the gem prices by going ratios for sunbeam soldiers, there's not much I'm willing to do. The market for retired things is always in flux, and 40 or 50 gems off here and there adds up pretty quickly. It's likely the increase is temporary, but I also saw the nature sprite price jump around 300kt permanently as soon as I was looking to buy one. I may not be willing to take the potential loss, but there's almost definitely someone around who will. Specific posts looking for things seem to be fairly successful in obtaining at least slightly (sometimes significantly) lower prices.

With the deadland disciple, though, the treasure price is only 75k, so I'd exchange one for about 70k or 80 gems, significantly less than the current gem price, but right around the treasure one!
@KingScotty

Since the treasure prices are approximately equal to the gem prices by going ratios for sunbeam soldiers, there's not much I'm willing to do. The market for retired things is always in flux, and 40 or 50 gems off here and there adds up pretty quickly. It's likely the increase is temporary, but I also saw the nature sprite price jump around 300kt permanently as soon as I was looking to buy one. I may not be willing to take the potential loss, but there's almost definitely someone around who will. Specific posts looking for things seem to be fairly successful in obtaining at least slightly (sometimes significantly) lower prices.

With the deadland disciple, though, the treasure price is only 75k, so I'd exchange one for about 70k or 80 gems, significantly less than the current gem price, but right around the treasure one!
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

@taipantigress

thanks for the offer (and observations), i guess for now i'll watch for AH to swing back around lower on those two...
@taipantigress

thanks for the offer (and observations), i guess for now i'll watch for AH to swing back around lower on those two...
@sarcastickitten

Sounds good to me! Did you have a price in mind per familiar? 25 familiars puts it at 4,000t per familiar, allowing you to save some money but without putting me at too much of a loss? I will, of course, consider a counteroffer more to your favor, but I thought I'd start it off.

Edit: It's 2 am here and past time for me to be sleeping... If you want to send a cr with that 100kt we can either continue debating tomorrow or I can just attach however many familiars tomorrow morning, for you to accept when online...
@sarcastickitten

Sounds good to me! Did you have a price in mind per familiar? 25 familiars puts it at 4,000t per familiar, allowing you to save some money but without putting me at too much of a loss? I will, of course, consider a counteroffer more to your favor, but I thought I'd start it off.

Edit: It's 2 am here and past time for me to be sleeping... If you want to send a cr with that 100kt we can either continue debating tomorrow or I can just attach however many familiars tomorrow morning, for you to accept when online...
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png