Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [A] Boolean
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
... Wait does that mean the auction reset to 750kg?
Who won?!
Who won?!
[quote name="Danaidae" date=2016-08-13 19:47:50] ... Wait does that mean the auction reset to 750kg? [/quote] i suppose snipe guard is still active, so i would assume it does if anyone wants to bid against carnivore? but i guess we wait for the op's word.
Danaidae wrote on 2016-08-13:
i suppose snipe guard is still active, so i would assume it does if anyone wants to bid against carnivore? but i guess we wait for the op's word.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
but.... this [i]isnt[/i] a real life auction... [img]https://2static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/My+thoughts+whats+heavier+one+kilogram+of+steel+or+one+_acba9e1ba52b04f804baceb246cbfaa2.png[/img]
but.... this isnt a real life auction...

My+thoughts+whats+heavier+one+kilogram+of+steel+or+one+_acba9e1ba52b04f804baceb246cbfaa2.png
Matt Groening wrote:
Toe to tip, this is a Bart!
ce510648a57e207d75f31e3aa79a3132.png
....wait, did Carnivore win? Or??? Y'know what, I'm just gonna.... stay out of this.... :/ ...edit: yes [quote name="Oates" date=2016-08-13 19:57:37] [img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fire_community.gif[/img] [/quote]
....wait, did Carnivore win? Or???

Y'know what, I'm just gonna.... stay out of this.... :/

...edit:

yes
Oates wrote on 2016-08-13:
fire_community.gif
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fire_community.gif[/img]
fire_community.gif
incredible
incredible
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
wow that sucks, this was a fun one to watch to bad rules were changed at the end...not cool
wow that sucks, this was a fun one to watch to bad rules were changed at the end...not cool
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
[quote name="FraidyCat" date=2016-08-13 19:53:27] but.... this [i]isnt[/i] a real life auction... [img]https://2static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/My+thoughts+whats+heavier+one+kilogram+of+steel+or+one+_acba9e1ba52b04f804baceb246cbfaa2.png[/img] [/quote]
FraidyCat wrote on 2016-08-13:
but.... this isnt a real life auction...

My+thoughts+whats+heavier+one+kilogram+of+steel+or+one+_acba9e1ba52b04f804baceb246cbfaa2.png
ah :'/ People can be incredibly pushy when it come to auctions they're not even a part of

I had somebody 'voice concern' over an auction I was in once when I was allowed to bid art, after I had talked TO the seller and they were 100% fine with accepting my art, but due to the seller being unable to figure out what to commission, accepted the last bid before my own.

It's kind of upsetting to see some people have so little trust in other users, at least if they're not doing it just to troll the user who's bidding with such things.

As a heads up, Ebay--Almost all of the sellers on there have a one-week-after-purchase policy for payment. And that's for both purchases and auctions. Just gonna put that out there.
ah :'/ People can be incredibly pushy when it come to auctions they're not even a part of

I had somebody 'voice concern' over an auction I was in once when I was allowed to bid art, after I had talked TO the seller and they were 100% fine with accepting my art, but due to the seller being unable to figure out what to commission, accepted the last bid before my own.

It's kind of upsetting to see some people have so little trust in other users, at least if they're not doing it just to troll the user who's bidding with such things.

As a heads up, Ebay--Almost all of the sellers on there have a one-week-after-purchase policy for payment. And that's for both purchases and auctions. Just gonna put that out there.
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43