Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [A] Boolean
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
I wasn't around when things seemingly got heated; gotta read up on what I missed lol [quote name="Peacekeeper" date=2016-08-13 22:21:46] @anacapri the bool is already in carnivore's beastiary. [/quote] That answers my question at least. @Carnivore congrats on the Boolean!
I wasn't around when things seemingly got heated; gotta read up on what I missed lol
Peacekeeper wrote on 2016-08-13:
@anacapri the bool is already in carnivore's beastiary.

That answers my question at least.

@Carnivore congrats on the Boolean!
art_shop_link_by_rollthecat-dadlm0p.gifclicky_by_rollthecat-daduvyz.gif
Just when i thought the ping was important and it was not...

:-/

Just when i thought the ping was important and it was not...

:-/

DmRdZYl.png
Oh lol sorry, I forgot to delete your name from the quote.
Oh lol sorry, I forgot to delete your name from the quote.
art_shop_link_by_rollthecat-dadlm0p.gifclicky_by_rollthecat-daduvyz.gif
Watching this bid was like watching a car race and when the rules changed during a heated moment, the whole race became a huge messy crash course.
Watching this bid was like watching a car race and when the rules changed during a heated moment, the whole race became a huge messy crash course.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
[quote name="Scorpius" date=2016-08-13 23:13:57] Watching this bid was like watching a car race and when the rules changed during a heated moment, the whole race became a huge messy crash course. [/quote] Sums up my thoughts exactly.
Scorpius wrote on 2016-08-13:

Sums up my thoughts exactly.
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
...... wow. i should not have slept last night. things got hot. also rip me and my 102 notifications ;-;

(and congrats carnivore)
...... wow. i should not have slept last night. things got hot. also rip me and my 102 notifications ;-;

(and congrats carnivore)
As this auction is complete and the topic has devolved into drama and call-outs, this thread is locked under the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you!
As this auction is complete and the topic has devolved into drama and call-outs, this thread is locked under the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43