Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Harpy's Grinders-Paying 20kT / 30min
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
i could do it! :D
i have 2 level 25s with eliminate and ambushes cx so its easy to go through.. you want food, materials, familiars, apparel, eggs, everythign right?! :O @Plague
i could do it! :D
i have 2 level 25s with eliminate and ambushes cx so its easy to go through.. you want food, materials, familiars, apparel, eggs, everythign right?! :O @Plague
eB0ckYr.png
@Tehneenns
My old username was taylerzy. If you recall, we had a little issue w/ grinding during the last festival, but yeah, I could pay for grinding. :)
@Tehneenns
My old username was taylerzy. If you recall, we had a little issue w/ grinding during the last festival, but yeah, I could pay for grinding. :)
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
ahh okay if you don't trust me its fine XD @Plague
ahh okay if you don't trust me its fine XD @Plague
eB0ckYr.png
@Tehneenns nahh I get things happen sometimes. New username, clean slate. :)

Feel free to grind whenever. :]
@Tehneenns nahh I get things happen sometimes. New username, clean slate. :)

Feel free to grind whenever. :]
ah i just didnt understand what happened honestly. i had everyting on the spreadsheet. when coli started to be rude i gave you more stuff cause i felt bad but you never responded but yeah i can farm a little for you @Plague
ah i just didnt understand what happened honestly. i had everyting on the spreadsheet. when coli started to be rude i gave you more stuff cause i felt bad but you never responded but yeah i can farm a little for you @Plague
eB0ckYr.png
@Plague
I'm willing to do some grinding for you in the Arena, 1-5 hours maybe but the more hours the longer I'd take if that's alright with you!
@Plague
I'm willing to do some grinding for you in the Arena, 1-5 hours maybe but the more hours the longer I'd take if that's alright with you!
*English isn't my first language
She/her
FR+1
@Tehneenns ye it was stuff like 43 moth-eaten mith dolls and 0 stuffed miths that made me notice a bunch of things were... off about the CR. All good, though. Like I said - mistakes happen. :)
@Tehneenns ye it was stuff like 43 moth-eaten mith dolls and 0 stuffed miths that made me notice a bunch of things were... off about the CR. All good, though. Like I said - mistakes happen. :)
@moburrito Sounds great! I can accept up to 24 hours at a time, so just send a CR when you're done. :)
@moburrito Sounds great! I can accept up to 24 hours at a time, so just send a CR when you're done. :)
@Plague
I still go as fast as the rest.
@Plague
I still go as fast as the rest.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15