Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Harpy's Grinders-Paying 20kT / 30min
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@taylerzy

You're welcome! And ah well, I've seen you around on other threads so you seem busy; easy to forget a detail when you're posting about twelve different things and lurking in those five-minute auction threads, I lurk too so I can occasionally bid and push the price higher.
@taylerzy

You're welcome! And ah well, I've seen you around on other threads so you seem busy; easy to forget a detail when you're posting about twelve different things and lurking in those five-minute auction threads, I lurk too so I can occasionally bid and push the price higher.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh haha ye, gotta keep an eye on the market. :P

passed 2k posts today and didn't even notice.
@Cuddleh haha ye, gotta keep an eye on the market. :P

passed 2k posts today and didn't even notice.
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy

Your lurking reason is so much nicer than mine!

And wow, look at that. Busy body, aren't you?

Also, I really did have a reason for posting aside from wanting to poke fun at a lurker. I've had better luck in the arena the last day or two so I was going to trrrrrryyy to grind more for you. Side note, what's up with all the new people looking for grinders? o.o
@taylerzy

Your lurking reason is so much nicer than mine!

And wow, look at that. Busy body, aren't you?

Also, I really did have a reason for posting aside from wanting to poke fun at a lurker. I've had better luck in the arena the last day or two so I was going to trrrrrryyy to grind more for you. Side note, what's up with all the new people looking for grinders? o.o
@Cuddleh haha welll people from my 5-min auctions started asking me what I do for treasure. I was dumb enough to answer, I guess. :P
@Cuddleh haha welll people from my 5-min auctions started asking me what I do for treasure. I was dumb enough to answer, I guess. :P
@Cuddleh Hey, just fyi. I just changed my name soo if you grind for me, this is me now. :P

I'll have to ping a ton of people about this, sadly. :<
@Cuddleh Hey, just fyi. I just changed my name soo if you grind for me, this is me now. :P

I'll have to ping a ton of people about this, sadly. :<
@Plague

Yeah, I saw that; the name of the OP on this thread changed xD But thanks for letting me know. I'll grind at some point and you'll get the CRs with my...slightly babbling explanation of how long I went for/whatever else I ramble about. Sorry about that, by the way; that's just how I am.

Ah, mister popularity must alert his posse of his change? Why did you change your name, if you don't mind a random person asking lol
@Plague

Yeah, I saw that; the name of the OP on this thread changed xD But thanks for letting me know. I'll grind at some point and you'll get the CRs with my...slightly babbling explanation of how long I went for/whatever else I ramble about. Sorry about that, by the way; that's just how I am.

Ah, mister popularity must alert his posse of his change? Why did you change your name, if you don't mind a random person asking lol
@Cuddleh

haha I liked this name and I wanted a "new" start on here.
@Cuddleh

haha I liked this name and I wanted a "new" start on here.
@Plague

Fair enough! And, well, I think I've both taken up enough space and bothered you enough; I'll leave ya to your grinder search and go fling myself back into the coli xD
@Plague

Fair enough! And, well, I think I've both taken up enough space and bothered you enough; I'll leave ya to your grinder search and go fling myself back into the coli xD
@cuddleh

I asked him the same thing and all he said was 'why not?' :>
(I suspect it has something to do with Ribbons and their friend nagging Tayler to try and change his name) :3
@cuddleh

I asked him the same thing and all he said was 'why not?' :>
(I suspect it has something to do with Ribbons and their friend nagging Tayler to try and change his name) :3
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone

That's a great reason :P
(He gives into peer pressure? Well then! Also, do you mean PrincessRibbons? Sheesh, I think that's the username; I've bought stuff from them multiple times)
@brokenstone

That's a great reason :P
(He gives into peer pressure? Well then! Also, do you mean PrincessRibbons? Sheesh, I think that's the username; I've bought stuff from them multiple times)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15