Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Ajax4life14

Looks like you've got another tatters listed.

Would you do 4 mil (equiv 5kg) +5 eggs (equiv 1.20kg) for your tatters (total 6.2kg)?
@Ajax4life14

Looks like you've got another tatters listed.

Would you do 4 mil (equiv 5kg) +5 eggs (equiv 1.20kg) for your tatters (total 6.2kg)?
@Safaris

I've adjusted what I think eggs are worth. I now accept them at 200g each instead of 240. If you can add a little value to your offer (250g) I can make that trade
@Safaris

I've adjusted what I think eggs are worth. I now accept them at 200g each instead of 240. If you can add a little value to your offer (250g) I can make that trade
@Paradox @Valentina @FawlingPrince @Theirin @Whirlwind678

Just checking up on how far you are in regard to the payment for the items I'm holding for you!
@Paradox @Valentina @FawlingPrince @Theirin @Whirlwind678

Just checking up on how far you are in regard to the payment for the items I'm holding for you!
@Ajax4life14

A million to go and if worse comes to worse I'll just buy the gems.
@Ajax4life14

A million to go and if worse comes to worse I'll just buy the gems.
@Whirlwind678

Great! I just wanted to see because I want to pay off a 25kg debt as soon as possible. Thanks for getting back to me so soon! ^_^
@Whirlwind678

Great! I just wanted to see because I want to pay off a 25kg debt as soon as possible. Thanks for getting back to me so soon! ^_^
@Ajax4life14

Would a sixth egg bring things close enough?
@Ajax4life14

Would a sixth egg bring things close enough?
@Safaris

I'll do 6 eggs and 4 million treasure ^_^
@Safaris

I'll do 6 eggs and 4 million treasure ^_^
@Ajax4life14

Oops! You missed the n in my name!

Im very close :D Do you mind if I pay also in partly treasure? It might help me get it to you faster so I dont have to go through converting it!
@Ajax4life14

Oops! You missed the n in my name!

Im very close :D Do you mind if I pay also in partly treasure? It might help me get it to you faster so I dont have to go through converting it!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@FawnlingPrince

I'm okay with a partial payment in treasure ^_^
@FawnlingPrince

I'm okay with a partial payment in treasure ^_^
@Ajax4life14

Alright! cool :)
@Ajax4life14

Alright! cool :)
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14