Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Ajax4life14 Hello! Could you do 6kg for the boneyard tatters?
@Ajax4life14 Hello! Could you do 6kg for the boneyard tatters?
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli

I have it in AH for 6250g, which is already 250g below the other prices. I can come down a little bit from that, but 6kg is a little low for me. Can you come up a bit?
@Moirli

I have it in AH for 6250g, which is already 250g below the other prices. I can come down a little bit from that, but 6kg is a little low for me. Can you come up a bit?
@Ajax4life14 no I think I can do the 6250g I must have missed that one when I checked earlier! I will go grab it off the AH good luck on your auction!
@Ajax4life14 no I think I can do the 6250g I must have missed that one when I checked earlier! I will go grab it off the AH good luck on your auction!
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli

Thank you so much! Enjoy your Tatters ^_^
@Moirli

Thank you so much! Enjoy your Tatters ^_^
@Ajax4life14

Hi, what is your lowest on your fire sprite?
@Ajax4life14

Hi, what is your lowest on your fire sprite?
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Ajax4life14
Lowest for your fugitive shackles?
@Ajax4life14
Lowest for your fugitive shackles?
@Valentina

I think 9kg is a fair price, but feel free to haggle a bit if you want

@Paradox

I think 6kg is a fair price, but feel free to haggle a bit if you want
@Valentina

I think 9kg is a fair price, but feel free to haggle a bit if you want

@Paradox

I think 6kg is a fair price, but feel free to haggle a bit if you want
@Ajax4life14
I've got about 4k gems in a t/g mix right now. Would you be willing to sit on the shackles for less than a week while I make the other 2k? :0 Reservation instead of haggling.
@Ajax4life14
I've got about 4k gems in a t/g mix right now. Would you be willing to sit on the shackles for less than a week while I make the other 2k? :0 Reservation instead of haggling.
@Paradox

I'll pull them from AH right now! Consider them yours as soon as you have the payment ^_^
@Paradox

I'll pull them from AH right now! Consider them yours as soon as you have the payment ^_^
@Ajax4life14
Awesome. :D Ty, I'm grinding now!
@Ajax4life14
Awesome. :D Ty, I'm grinding now!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14