Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites, '13 Apparel, Liquidating +
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Riaa Thank you for the explanation, are you accepting MC Gems right now?
@Riaa Thank you for the explanation, are you accepting MC Gems right now?
@Riaa Sent! Thank you so much! :D
@Riaa Sent! Thank you so much! :D
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@EmiT

Not a high priority, so it sort of depends what you'd want to buy. I'm sure we can work something out though
@EmiT

Not a high priority, so it sort of depends what you'd want to buy. I'm sure we can work something out though
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
+1 fr time | tumblr | accents
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa

I'll have to send 560kt worth next week to catch up on payment, sorry ^^
@Riaa

I'll have to send 560kt worth next week to catch up on payment, sorry ^^
@8by0

No problem c:
@8by0

No problem c:
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa
Just to clarify, is a MC gem worth 108kt, like your ratio, or 140kt, going by your MC to FR gem and FR currency ratio?
I'll be sendibg over the 560kt worth in a bit on both sides, so I'll toss in extra payment if each gem is 108kt.

For now, the payment is 3 MC gems, 2350 nuggets, 85100 treasure, and 18 FR gems.
@Riaa
Just to clarify, is a MC gem worth 108kt, like your ratio, or 140kt, going by your MC to FR gem and FR currency ratio?
I'll be sendibg over the 560kt worth in a bit on both sides, so I'll toss in extra payment if each gem is 108kt.

For now, the payment is 3 MC gems, 2350 nuggets, 85100 treasure, and 18 FR gems.
@8by0

Yeah an MC gem is 108k, as it's what others over on MC were buying for ^^

So that would bring the total to 503,950k
@8by0

Yeah an MC gem is 108k, as it's what others over on MC were buying for ^^

So that would bring the total to 503,950k
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa
All right, I'll add the remaining 56050t to next week's payment.
@Riaa
All right, I'll add the remaining 56050t to next week's payment.
@Riaa
For tomorrow, I'm sending over 3 MC gems and 20kt. It's a little more than what was supposed to be paid, 56050t from last week included, but I wanted to round up the treasure.
@Riaa
For tomorrow, I'm sending over 3 MC gems and 20kt. It's a little more than what was supposed to be paid, 56050t from last week included, but I wanted to round up the treasure.
@8by0

Sounds good!
And just FYI, you don't have to post an update each week if you don't want to ^^ When you send the CR, you can just mention in the message system that you sent stuff over to MC (if you did). It might be easier than posting here each week, and I'm sure you've seen I'm not very active because my jobs have gotten very hectic lol, so it would be a bit easier on me as well! I don't update the front thread until I receive the CR anyway.

Just a suggestion though, you can do whatever you please, I'm fine with any option ^^
@8by0

Sounds good!
And just FYI, you don't have to post an update each week if you don't want to ^^ When you send the CR, you can just mention in the message system that you sent stuff over to MC (if you did). It might be easier than posting here each week, and I'm sure you've seen I'm not very active because my jobs have gotten very hectic lol, so it would be a bit easier on me as well! I don't update the front thread until I receive the CR anyway.

Just a suggestion though, you can do whatever you please, I'm fine with any option ^^
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29