Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites, '13 Apparel, Liquidating +
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@moomargh

I'm not entirely sure either haha. I would rather sell the truffles now, rather than wait for the items to increase in value (because they will eventually, but who knows how long it'll be). I'm sure there are quite a few users scrambling to get the event items they've missed since we can no longer gain ingredients ^^
@moomargh

I'm not entirely sure either haha. I would rather sell the truffles now, rather than wait for the items to increase in value (because they will eventually, but who knows how long it'll be). I'm sure there are quite a few users scrambling to get the event items they've missed since we can no longer gain ingredients ^^
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
+1 fr time | tumblr | accents
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa Ahh alrighty, thanks for letting me know ! I'm not sure if I can straight up sell the truffles, or first buy something with them and then sell? Would you be interested in any of the items I could buy with truffles? :)

I have 2k nuggets (which i do realise is nothing lol) and also a Beaded organic necklace. Not sure if those would count for anything :D
@Riaa Ahh alrighty, thanks for letting me know ! I'm not sure if I can straight up sell the truffles, or first buy something with them and then sell? Would you be interested in any of the items I could buy with truffles? :)

I have 2k nuggets (which i do realise is nothing lol) and also a Beaded organic necklace. Not sure if those would count for anything :D
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Yeah you'll have to buy the bags/items the person wants in order to 'sell the truffles'. I have everything I need from the event, sorry ^^'
@moomargh

Yeah you'll have to buy the bags/items the person wants in order to 'sell the truffles'. I have everything I need from the event, sorry ^^'
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa
I could maybe go for 200 or 250kt/week if I try harder (because apparelt 150kt/week will take over a year xD).
I have 350kt and 100g for a down payment, if that's okay?
@Riaa
I could maybe go for 200 or 250kt/week if I try harder (because apparelt 150kt/week will take over a year xD).
I have 350kt and 100g for a down payment, if that's okay?
Hi, I'd like to know if you ever get a light sprite because I want to get one for a friend! She's the one who started the wish granting thread and has granted most of my wishes. I want to repay her so I'm looking all over. @Riaa
Hi, I'd like to know if you ever get a light sprite because I want to get one for a friend! She's the one who started the wish granting thread and has granted most of my wishes. I want to repay her so I'm looking all over. @Riaa
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@8by0

So that would bring you to 420k ^^
If you could do 200k a week, that would be great. Based on the down payment and the amount per week, it should take about 38 weeks to pay it off in full, give or take depending on if you send more/less in one week!
I might also suggest using the mixed payments to help you. You can earn 3000 free nuggets on MC per day by playing the games, and that amounts to 105k. And then gem payments as well, if you wanted to chip some of those in to help. You don't have to though!
@8by0

So that would bring you to 420k ^^
If you could do 200k a week, that would be great. Based on the down payment and the amount per week, it should take about 38 weeks to pay it off in full, give or take depending on if you send more/less in one week!
I might also suggest using the mixed payments to help you. You can earn 3000 free nuggets on MC per day by playing the games, and that amounts to 105k. And then gem payments as well, if you wanted to chip some of those in to help. You don't have to though!
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
~
~
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa
Thank you! ^^ I'll see if I can get 200kt (or the equivalent, as you suggested) by next Monday. I'll send over a CR for the down payment~
@Riaa
Thank you! ^^ I'll see if I can get 200kt (or the equivalent, as you suggested) by next Monday. I'll send over a CR for the down payment~
~
~
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
~
~
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A