Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites, '13 Apparel, Liquidating +
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Riaa

What do you have of common apparel? (I don't understand the payments so you might have to explain, but I probably won't buy since I literally have no sense for the payment)
@Riaa

What do you have of common apparel? (I don't understand the payments so you might have to explain, but I probably won't buy since I literally have no sense for the payment)
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@Riaa Hello! Do you have any FR gems for sale right now? I have MC gems and nuggets available! :D
@Riaa Hello! Do you have any FR gems for sale right now? I have MC gems and nuggets available! :D
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@xXMonstaerXx
You may have to be a bit more specific on what common apparel you're after, as there are so many different ones ^^ I have a lot of the darksteel/iron/pearl/gold bracelets, wing bangles, and necklaces, almost any color wrap, steampunk apparel, neck/tail/leg bows, scarves, hats, capes, masks; just a whole bunch of stuff.
Payment is just what it is, a payment. I'll take off a bit more of the price from the lowest AH price, and send it through a crossroads, and you'll add the payment and send it back to be accepted.

@acey
I have about 1500g I could sell at the moment ^^
@xXMonstaerXx
You may have to be a bit more specific on what common apparel you're after, as there are so many different ones ^^ I have a lot of the darksteel/iron/pearl/gold bracelets, wing bangles, and necklaces, almost any color wrap, steampunk apparel, neck/tail/leg bows, scarves, hats, capes, masks; just a whole bunch of stuff.
Payment is just what it is, a payment. I'll take off a bit more of the price from the lowest AH price, and send it through a crossroads, and you'll add the payment and send it back to be accepted.

@acey
I have about 1500g I could sell at the moment ^^
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
+1 fr time | tumblr | accents
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa

I'll take whatever you'll sell at a low price (So 1kT-7kT or 1g-10g)
@Riaa

I'll take whatever you'll sell at a low price (So 1kT-7kT or 1g-10g)
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@Riaa Excellent!! I'm getting called away to dinner, but I'll get all of them if you don't mind waiting an hour or so! I'll pay for 1000 in gems and 500 in nuggets, and I'm acey on MC too!
@Riaa Excellent!! I'm getting called away to dinner, but I'll get all of them if you don't mind waiting an hour or so! I'll pay for 1000 in gems and 500 in nuggets, and I'm acey on MC too!
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@xXMonstaerXx
Just one item? Or how many things do you want?

@acey
Alright so that should be 5 MC gems and 9000 nuggets if I calculated that right! I'm Riaa on MC too, I'll get those sent over c:
@xXMonstaerXx
Just one item? Or how many things do you want?

@acey
Alright so that should be 5 MC gems and 9000 nuggets if I calculated that right! I'm Riaa on MC too, I'll get those sent over c:
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa

It really doesn't matter how many, but I want the total price to be 7k and/or 10g
(It can even be common apparel unwants, I really don't care that much)
@Riaa

It really doesn't matter how many, but I want the total price to be 7k and/or 10g
(It can even be common apparel unwants, I really don't care that much)
Moony / they/him / +3
@Riaa

Do you have an Ice Sprite?
If you do, how many MC treasure/gems would you be looking for?
@Riaa

Do you have an Ice Sprite?
If you do, how many MC treasure/gems would you be looking for?
@Riaa What is PP, it says its MC currency (Mycene Cave ?) but if its something I can get I might be interested in getting a few things
@Riaa What is PP, it says its MC currency (Mycene Cave ?) but if its something I can get I might be interested in getting a few things
@Mystyic
I'm not looking to sell it at the moment

@EmiT
PP = Paw Prints
1 PP can be bought for $5 USD - however I've got all that I need at the moment and I can't place another order that would require PP for awhile, sorry
@Mystyic
I'm not looking to sell it at the moment

@EmiT
PP = Paw Prints
1 PP can be bought for $5 USD - however I've got all that I need at the moment and I can't place another order that would require PP for awhile, sorry
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29