Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Leveling/BOSS/FOOD and More!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@miangeda It's the same as the price you estimated XD Just converted partially into treasure. I've seen Stone Borers cheaper but not often, so I'd be willing to pay that much if you'd be willing to sell for that much?
@miangeda It's the same as the price you estimated XD Just converted partially into treasure. I've seen Stone Borers cheaper but not often, so I'd be willing to pay that much if you'd be willing to sell for that much?
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Since the conversation vanished to CRs I'll post this as a positive review/friendly bump :D Miangeda traded efficiently and politely, 10/10 trade.
Since the conversation vanished to CRs I'll post this as a positive review/friendly bump :D Miangeda traded efficiently and politely, 10/10 trade.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
sorry I just see that lol
thank you Sciencing!
sorry I just see that lol
thank you Sciencing!
@tehneenns
@tehneenns
UGLRXJ9.jpg
@miangeda are you available for a dragon leveling?
@miangeda are you available for a dragon leveling?
eB0ckYr.png
@Tehneenns yes
I can do it very fast so I didn't make a waiting list
always available (except Elemental Holidays )
@Tehneenns yes
I can do it very fast so I didn't make a waiting list
always available (except Elemental Holidays )
@miangeda hey! Interested in that Stone Borer for sure. What's you asking price, gem / treasure ratio, and are there any items you'd accept for partial payment?
@miangeda hey! Interested in that Stone Borer for sure. What's you asking price, gem / treasure ratio, and are there any items you'd accept for partial payment?
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@miangeda

Would you be able to level two dragons from 11 to 23? If so, how much would that cost?
@miangeda

Would you be able to level two dragons from 11 to 23? If so, how much would that cost?
@RedlaSunShowers around 11kg gt 1:800 item.....Anomalous Skink/Silky Mole maybe? I don't have that yet [quote name="miangeda" date=2016-04-03 13:04:06] [center][b][size=7][color=#2A7C85]Item Wish List[/color][/size][/b] [b]H[/b]oliday [b]A[/b]pparel [item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Tricktrouper Crow] [b]skin [/b] [item=Skin: Sculpted] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Golden Idol][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Sköll][item=Skycat] [/center] [/quote] like these? @Golldfish yes I can do that 11-23 will be 241 two dragons are 482
@RedlaSunShowers
around 11kg
gt 1:800
item.....Anomalous Skink/Silky Mole maybe? I don't have that yet
miangeda wrote on 2016-04-03:
Item Wish List
Holiday Apparel
Sunchaser Jewelry
skin
Skin: Sculpted
Golden Bantam Fangar Golden Idol Red-Footed Akirbeak Skycat
like these?

@Golldfish
yes I can do that
11-23 will be 241
two dragons are 482
@miangeda

Works for me. Do you need payment before, or as a CR afterwards?
@miangeda

Works for me. Do you need payment before, or as a CR afterwards?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31