Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Leveling/BOSS/FOOD and More!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
@Twizz
didn't miss too many festival skins/accents/chests (I think)
rare item....it's....I don't know how to explain
I sell item just want to make myself happy, so...maybe something I never think about know before? (I did not explain anything clearly.....sorry)
but not from Coliseum regular drop
@Twizz
didn't miss too many festival skins/accents/chests (I think)
rare item....it's....I don't know how to explain
I sell item just want to make myself happy, so...maybe something I never think about know before? (I did not explain anything clearly.....sorry)
but not from Coliseum regular drop
@miangeda

Haha, I only have a handful from the first 2013-2014 set so probably whatever I have, you've got. XD

And ah, I think maybe I get what you mean but I probably don't have anything of interest or enough to value a Stone Borer. Probably stuff like rare user-made accents or cycled things?
@miangeda

Haha, I only have a handful from the first 2013-2014 set so probably whatever I have, you've got. XD

And ah, I think maybe I get what you mean but I probably don't have anything of interest or enough to value a Stone Borer. Probably stuff like rare user-made accents or cycled things?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

oh, the value is fine
don't need to be as the same as in AH
we can have some discount
I don't mind if large number of common/uncommon/rare/very rare user-made accents
@Twizz

oh, the value is fine
don't need to be as the same as in AH
we can have some discount
I don't mind if large number of common/uncommon/rare/very rare user-made accents
@miangeda

Hi, I was curious on what you were looking for for your Stone Borer? There's not one currently in the AH to compare prices on.
@miangeda

Hi, I was curious on what you were looking for for your Stone Borer? There's not one currently in the AH to compare prices on.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

I saw one yesterday in AH around 11Kg
@RoyalSorceress

I saw one yesterday in AH around 11Kg
@miangeda if you're still doing your leveling service, I have a dragon that I'd like leveled to 25. I have gems to pay but I have no stones at the moment
@miangeda if you're still doing your leveling service, I have a dragon that I'd like leveled to 25. I have gems to pay but I have no stones at the moment
@DeadDinosaur

yes, I still doing the leveling service
stones are just option, not necessary

you can send me a CR if you ready to let me level your dragon~
@DeadDinosaur

yes, I still doing the leveling service
stones are just option, not necessary

you can send me a CR if you ready to let me level your dragon~
@miangeda Alright, I'll send him and the gems over! :)
@miangeda Alright, I'll send him and the gems over! :)
@miangeda would you trade a wave sweeper for the blue one of the kelp beds (forgot the name) XD
@miangeda would you trade a wave sweeper for the blue one of the kelp beds (forgot the name) XD
UGLRXJ9.jpg
@Nunukinz the mantarune? [item=mantarune] I have that one already, and the price for these two are different so sorry I can't swap them
@Nunukinz

the mantarune? Mantarune
I have that one already, and the price for these two are different
so sorry I can't swap them
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31