Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HSoup's Item Swap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@HSoup

I have more than a stack of glittering lacewing, 12 mana thieves, 6 micromoths, 11 catocala moths, 18 runic pug moths, 2 false mantis pricklers, 11 vibrant prickly insects, 22 black swallowtail caterpillars, 6 fish oil, 5 vegetable oil, 9 charged tungsten, 9 firebrand tungsten, 110 fluted conch, 58 azurite, and 55 kunzite.

Interested in eggs > retired festival > cobras/strikers > junk apparel/familiars
@HSoup

I have more than a stack of glittering lacewing, 12 mana thieves, 6 micromoths, 11 catocala moths, 18 runic pug moths, 2 false mantis pricklers, 11 vibrant prickly insects, 22 black swallowtail caterpillars, 6 fish oil, 5 vegetable oil, 9 charged tungsten, 9 firebrand tungsten, 110 fluted conch, 58 azurite, and 55 kunzite.

Interested in eggs > retired festival > cobras/strikers > junk apparel/familiars
Yeah, I try! But correct me if I offer too little, because I have no experience with selling trinkets, @HSoup.

I can give you the rusty axes and solidified sludge, all the brown and violet mith dolls and helmets you need, the skein of silky yarn, as well as 19 iguana, 26 snake and 23 lizard cloths, 2 grave dust, 15 azurite, 3 kunzite. ... What do you think, how many marionettes does this cover so far?

Yeah, I try! But correct me if I offer too little, because I have no experience with selling trinkets, @HSoup.

I can give you the rusty axes and solidified sludge, all the brown and violet mith dolls and helmets you need, the skein of silky yarn, as well as 19 iguana, 26 snake and 23 lizard cloths, 2 grave dust, 15 azurite, 3 kunzite. ... What do you think, how many marionettes does this cover so far?

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@HSoup

Do you have any extra Emerald Strikers lying around?
I'll be happy to trade you the extra Amethyst Strikers I have for them
@HSoup

Do you have any extra Emerald Strikers lying around?
I'll be happy to trade you the extra Amethyst Strikers I have for them
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@TheMythOfBeauty @Broderick - I have run out of time this morning, but I will add up both your offers and ping you when I get back later today. Thank you for being patient with me. =D

@livedragon - Thank you for the offer. I just completed my Emerald Strikers stack and so I haven't accumulated any extras yet.
@TheMythOfBeauty @Broderick - I have run out of time this morning, but I will add up both your offers and ping you when I get back later today. Thank you for being patient with me. =D

@livedragon - Thank you for the offer. I just completed my Emerald Strikers stack and so I haven't accumulated any extras yet.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@Hsoup I know my brother has a diamond ring! I'll ping him here so he can negotiate a trade. @Bananadragons.
@Hsoup I know my brother has a diamond ring! I'll ping him here so he can negotiate a trade. @Bananadragons.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Hsoup hey there, I'm the brother with the ring. What would you be willing to give up for it? I'm not that picky, but preferably not food
@Hsoup hey there, I'm the brother with the ring. What would you be willing to give up for it? I'm not that picky, but preferably not food
U58SZuw.png
@BananaDragons - What kind of things are you looking for? I have a huge hoard, so its not possible to list everything I have here. I do have tons of familiars, some apparel, mats and trinkets, battlestones, skins, etc. i can also do dragon training.

Edited for bad spelling. I'm on mobile. LOL
@BananaDragons - What kind of things are you looking for? I have a huge hoard, so its not possible to list everything I have here. I do have tons of familiars, some apparel, mats and trinkets, battlestones, skins, etc. i can also do dragon training.

Edited for bad spelling. I'm on mobile. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@Hsoup Skins or Aparrel would be nice
@Hsoup Skins or Aparrel would be nice
U58SZuw.png
@Bananadragons - Okay. Any particular breed for skins/accents? Or for apparel, what types?
@Bananadragons - Okay. Any particular breed for skins/accents? Or for apparel, what types?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@Hsoup Guardian male or female, Snapper accents would be nice too. Nothing too particular for aparrel.
@Hsoup Guardian male or female, Snapper accents would be nice too. Nothing too particular for aparrel.
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10