Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Aarune's Leveling Services! [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Aarune I return! I'll be sending you a CR with 300k for my lovely Coatl to be trained to lvl 25.

EDIT: Actually, you take mixed payment, yes? Would you be interested in a sky blue wing silk to reduce the treasure price?
@Aarune I return! I'll be sending you a CR with 300k for my lovely Coatl to be trained to lvl 25.

EDIT: Actually, you take mixed payment, yes? Would you be interested in a sky blue wing silk to reduce the treasure price?
Override System
They/them | She/her
Nerd
A Bonder of Souls
syJrt1N.gif
@Kaide
Sure! LAH for the wing silks is 49k, which would bring your 1-25 leveling down to 251k!
@Kaide
Sure! LAH for the wing silks is 49k, which would bring your 1-25 leveling down to 251k!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Kaide [font=Century Gothic][color=6495ED][size=4]Ashur's all done~! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21964202][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/219643/21964202.png[/img][/url] [font=Century Gothic][color=6495ED][size=3] [b]Trained from:[/b] 1-25 [b]Payment:[/b] Blue Wing Silk + 251k [color=pink][b]RECEIVED[/b] [color=6495ED]Thank you for your business! Since I've trained your dragon all the way from 1-25, you get a pretty coupon that you can use for any further purchases from here on out from my shop! I'll send it via PM and send Ashur back right now!
@Kaide
Ashur's all done~!

21964202.png
Trained from: 1-25
Payment: Blue Wing Silk + 251k RECEIVED

Thank you for your business! Since I've trained your dragon all the way from 1-25, you get a pretty coupon that you can use for any further purchases from here on out from my shop! I'll send it via PM and send Ashur back right now!

mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
Now's a prime time~! I'm constantly in the coli this week!
Now's a prime time~! I'm constantly in the coli this week!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@aarune

Hi! I'm looking to get one of my dragons up to 25 but the last two levels...I just havn'et had time to grind it out. Am I right that from 23-25 would be 80Kt?

Is there any chance you'd accept any of the following for partial payment?

blue arm silks
blue leg silks
celadon leg silks
orchid feathered wings
sapphire feathered wings
rose feathered wings,
cloudy feathered wings
@aarune

Hi! I'm looking to get one of my dragons up to 25 but the last two levels...I just havn'et had time to grind it out. Am I right that from 23-25 would be 80Kt?

Is there any chance you'd accept any of the following for partial payment?

blue arm silks
blue leg silks
celadon leg silks
orchid feathered wings
sapphire feathered wings
rose feathered wings,
cloudy feathered wings
OgvwujS.jpg
@QueSeraAwesome

You are correct, yeah! 80k!
I would love to take those Cloudy Feathered Wings as partial payment! :0 LAH is 35kt, but that's like, a huge undercut from the previous listing, so let's go 60kt on it, shall we? Then you would only have to pay 20kt :>
@QueSeraAwesome

You are correct, yeah! 80k!
I would love to take those Cloudy Feathered Wings as partial payment! :0 LAH is 35kt, but that's like, a huge undercut from the previous listing, so let's go 60kt on it, shall we? Then you would only have to pay 20kt :>
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@aarune
Sounds good to me.
Next question: Is there a chance you could level her to, like, 24.9 (I am so close to the 10-25 badge)? Also, do you have a spot open?
@aarune
Sounds good to me.
Next question: Is there a chance you could level her to, like, 24.9 (I am so close to the 10-25 badge)? Also, do you have a spot open?
OgvwujS.jpg
@QueSeraAwesome
Yeah, no problem :>
I'll be sure to remember to do that—!

I have a spot open right now, actually! If you wanted to send over your dragon in a CR I can train them up to 24.9 and then send them back in a two-way CR for the payment. ( *' v '* )
@QueSeraAwesome
Yeah, no problem :>
I'll be sure to remember to do that—!

I have a spot open right now, actually! If you wanted to send over your dragon in a CR I can train them up to 24.9 and then send them back in a two-way CR for the payment. ( *' v '* )
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune
Awesome! She'll be right on her way in a moment!
@Aarune
Awesome! She'll be right on her way in a moment!
OgvwujS.jpg
[font=Century Gothic][color=6495ED][size=4]@QueSeraAwesome Zemyna's all done! :> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16652322][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166524/16652322.png[/img][/url] [font=Century Gothic][color=6495ED][size=3] [b]Trained from:[/b] 23-24.9 [b]Payment:[/b] Cloudy Feathered Wings + 20k [color=pink][b]RECEIVED[/b][/color] [color=6495ED][b]*[/b]You may have to put her through 2-3 more battles before she's 25. I got paranoid that I would accidentally level her up to 25, so I stopped a few battles beforehand. ( / v \ ) Sending the CR now!
@QueSeraAwesome
Zemyna's all done! :>

16652322.png
Trained from: 23-24.9
Payment: Cloudy Feathered Wings + 20k RECEIVED

*You may have to put her through 2-3 more battles before she's 25. I got paranoid that I would accidentally level her up to 25, so I stopped a few battles beforehand. ( / v \ )

Sending the CR now!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11