Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Discount - Shadow Accents! [OFF]
1 2 3 4
Online/Offline/Busy/Coli

Hi all! I thought I'd help out with that Shadow festival fever, so here's another dom discount shop! I'll pick up skins, accents & gene/breed scrolls (and maybe other treasure marketplace stuff? Ask me about it.)

To order, just ping me with what you'd like from the treasure marketplace, I'll tell you what it costs, you send the payment, and I pick up your order and send it to you! Easy peasy!

Tips are appreciated, but not necessary! (Treasure/gems/pinecones... also I love ANYTHING from Ghostlight, especially Ragesquids/Spotted Seabeaks and reaper birb familiars! And here's my wishlist if, for some reason, you need more ideas.)

Skins and Accents
Each skin or accent is 29,750t OR 50 gems. This is the same price I pay in the marketplace with my 15% Shadow discount (and converted to gems at a rate of 1:600).

A complete set of skins and accents is 357,000t or 600g.

(Since paying with treasure is the "default" that most people expect, please let me know if you'd like to pay with gems! Otherwise, if you give me a list of accents, I'll just quote you the treasure price.)

Gene/Breed Scrolls (and other stuff)
I'll calculate the price when you order!

(I used to have a nice chart with prices but I lost my old discount thread so frick it. You can go here to see the prices of each scroll if you want; the red price is the 15% dom discount I'll be using.)
Online/Offline/Busy/Coli

Hi all! I thought I'd help out with that Shadow festival fever, so here's another dom discount shop! I'll pick up skins, accents & gene/breed scrolls (and maybe other treasure marketplace stuff? Ask me about it.)

To order, just ping me with what you'd like from the treasure marketplace, I'll tell you what it costs, you send the payment, and I pick up your order and send it to you! Easy peasy!

Tips are appreciated, but not necessary! (Treasure/gems/pinecones... also I love ANYTHING from Ghostlight, especially Ragesquids/Spotted Seabeaks and reaper birb familiars! And here's my wishlist if, for some reason, you need more ideas.)

Skins and Accents
Each skin or accent is 29,750t OR 50 gems. This is the same price I pay in the marketplace with my 15% Shadow discount (and converted to gems at a rate of 1:600).

A complete set of skins and accents is 357,000t or 600g.

(Since paying with treasure is the "default" that most people expect, please let me know if you'd like to pay with gems! Otherwise, if you give me a list of accents, I'll just quote you the treasure price.)

Gene/Breed Scrolls (and other stuff)
I'll calculate the price when you order!

(I used to have a nice chart with prices but I lost my old discount thread so frick it. You can go here to see the prices of each scroll if you want; the red price is the 15% dom discount I'll be using.)
Cubie.png
[size=5][b]In Progress[/b][/size] [list][*] [*] [/list] [size=5][b]Completed[/b][/size] [list][*]cmf25 - 12 skin/accents [*]MusicalMaladies - Spiral, Smoke [*]Moofe - Cherub [*]TCA - 1 accent [*]Harlequiin - Thylacine [*]WhiteMantis - Spiral [*]Tentacles - Ripple x2 [*]chespin - Underbelly, Cherub [*]metaChemist - 15 skin/accents [*]RosieHawk - 24 skin/accents [*]twotone - 4 skin/accents [*]NadopT - 8 skin/accents [*]Shinyfox - 6 skin/accents [/list]
In Progress

Completed
  • cmf25 - 12 skin/accents
  • MusicalMaladies - Spiral, Smoke
  • Moofe - Cherub
  • TCA - 1 accent
  • Harlequiin - Thylacine
  • WhiteMantis - Spiral
  • Tentacles - Ripple x2
  • chespin - Underbelly, Cherub
  • metaChemist - 15 skin/accents
  • RosieHawk - 24 skin/accents
  • twotone - 4 skin/accents
  • NadopT - 8 skin/accents
  • Shinyfox - 6 skin/accents
Cubie.png
@Cubie
May I please have a complete festival skin/accent set? Sending treasure now. =)
@Cubie
May I please have a complete festival skin/accent set? Sending treasure now. =)
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25 You certainly can! I had at least one copy of each in my hoard already so you'll get 'em fast! :3
@cmf25 You certainly can! I had at least one copy of each in my hoard already so you'll get 'em fast! :3
Cubie.png
@Cubie
Could you please pick me up a smoke and spiral scroll? ^^ It's 437750t right
@Cubie
Could you please pick me up a smoke and spiral scroll? ^^ It's 437750t right
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies I can get those for you! And yes, 437,750t is correct!
@MusicalMaladies I can get those for you! And yes, 437,750t is correct!
Cubie.png
@Cubie Can I get a cherub scroll? It should be 157,250t right?
@Cubie Can I get a cherub scroll? It should be 157,250t right?
comet_ribbon.pngIN3qoA3.gifcEjsO1m.gifoJC4UAD.gifnight_sword.png
@Moofe Sure can! And yes, 157,250t is right.
@Moofe Sure can! And yes, 157,250t is right.
Cubie.png
@Cubie

I need the female Guardian festival accent, if you don't mind. I'll send treasure over in a moment.
@Cubie

I need the female Guardian festival accent, if you don't mind. I'll send treasure over in a moment.
ShpX9LV.png
@TCA Sure thing! I'm a big fan of that accent. (Well, I'm a big fan of most of them, but that one's really nice.) That's 29,750t.
@TCA Sure thing! I'm a big fan of that accent. (Well, I'm a big fan of most of them, but that one's really nice.) That's 29,750t.
Cubie.png
1 2 3 4