Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | "Different" Coli Grinding :3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@TheMythOfBeauty
Yes, that is fine with me! :) Thank you!
@TheMythOfBeauty
Yes, that is fine with me! :) Thank you!
QFXpYkj.png
@TheMythOfBeauty

Yeah sure i'm game, and I'll send the payment so I don't forget, you can just accept the PM when you're done with the grinding :3

If you could ping me on here the day you do it (doesn't matter if its before or after the grind) that'd be lovely!
@TheMythOfBeauty

Yeah sure i'm game, and I'll send the payment so I don't forget, you can just accept the PM when you're done with the grinding :3

If you could ping me on here the day you do it (doesn't matter if its before or after the grind) that'd be lovely!
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@KarkatSizemore

Will do! Adding you to the list for the first slot!
@KarkatSizemore

Will do! Adding you to the list for the first slot!
@TheMythofBeauty 'ssssssup
(I feel like recently I've been seeing you everywhere I go in the forums @___@ Huh!)
Would it be possible at all for you to do one hour in one venue, and the second hour in a different one? Or are you only doing it all in one venue?

also can I pay fully in items lmao
@TheMythofBeauty 'ssssssup
(I feel like recently I've been seeing you everywhere I go in the forums @___@ Huh!)
Would it be possible at all for you to do one hour in one venue, and the second hour in a different one? Or are you only doing it all in one venue?

also can I pay fully in items lmao
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

I am everywhere lately XD I've been trying to save up for a few* accents, so I'm darting around the forums looking for work. cx

Sure, I can do one hour in each venue ^-^ I also do not mind the items used for full payment. c: I can place you on the queue for the first slot on March 2nd if that works for you?

Just let me know what venues you'd like, and I'll add you to the list. (Payment not needed until after)

*A few is an understatement XD
@Kaelum

I am everywhere lately XD I've been trying to save up for a few* accents, so I'm darting around the forums looking for work. cx

Sure, I can do one hour in each venue ^-^ I also do not mind the items used for full payment. c: I can place you on the queue for the first slot on March 2nd if that works for you?

Just let me know what venues you'd like, and I'll add you to the list. (Payment not needed until after)

*A few is an understatement XD
@TheMythOfBeauty

Did you get my PM? My computer is being a turd wad and i dont think it sent the PM but the items are gone from my inventory?
@TheMythOfBeauty

Did you get my PM? My computer is being a turd wad and i dont think it sent the PM but the items are gone from my inventory?
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@KarkatSizemore

I did not 0.0 Perhaps check your sent messages to make sure it was sent to my username and not someone else's?
@KarkatSizemore

I did not 0.0 Perhaps check your sent messages to make sure it was sent to my username and not someone else's?
@TheMythofBeauty ooh yeah, I feel you. Accents are so pretty... I went broke in the middle of Trickmurk because I bought 300kT worth of fest skins+accents, and THEN bought a 340kT UM accent too LOL
Make sure not to overwork yourself Coli grinding, and do lots of stretches + take lots of breaks! O ^ O

Okay, so, lessee... could I pay for 1 hour in the Bamboo Falls with 4 White Slime? And then hour #2... mmmm I do have a few things in the Forgotten Cave venue that I hoard, so how about the Forgotten Cave. For the second hour I won't be a wuss and really will pay in dragon cash HAHAHah.

Hr 1: Bamboo Falls - 4 White Slime
Hr 2: Forgotten Cave - 40kT

Also, would you be interested at all in this accent? I've been completely unable to sell it off orz
@TheMythofBeauty ooh yeah, I feel you. Accents are so pretty... I went broke in the middle of Trickmurk because I bought 300kT worth of fest skins+accents, and THEN bought a 340kT UM accent too LOL
Make sure not to overwork yourself Coli grinding, and do lots of stretches + take lots of breaks! O ^ O

Okay, so, lessee... could I pay for 1 hour in the Bamboo Falls with 4 White Slime? And then hour #2... mmmm I do have a few things in the Forgotten Cave venue that I hoard, so how about the Forgotten Cave. For the second hour I won't be a wuss and really will pay in dragon cash HAHAHah.

Hr 1: Bamboo Falls - 4 White Slime
Hr 2: Forgotten Cave - 40kT

Also, would you be interested at all in this accent? I've been completely unable to sell it off orz
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

I usually take a five-minute break in the coli every half hour, during which I pause the timer. :3
The white slime and 40kT is perfectly fine by me. ^-^ Also, how much would you be looking to get for the accent? (Be it bank hours* or treasure)

*Bank hours are hours that can be reserved for a later date of your choosing. Only accessible via skins and accents.
@Kaelum

I usually take a five-minute break in the coli every half hour, during which I pause the timer. :3
The white slime and 40kT is perfectly fine by me. ^-^ Also, how much would you be looking to get for the accent? (Be it bank hours* or treasure)

*Bank hours are hours that can be reserved for a later date of your choosing. Only accessible via skins and accents.
@TheMythOfBeauty Ah, that's good then. ;v; Time does fly when grinding in the Coli...! @__@ Also, um, I'd love to have absolutely everything you get from the Bamboo Falls, but for the Forgotten Cave I'd only want "exceptional"/out of the ordinary drops (i.e. familiars, battlestones, etc.) and the following items: [item=Potted Peacevine][item=Potted Deepmine Fungi][item=Emetic Russula] and you can hoardsell everything else! :> I bought the accent for 292.500T (450g at a 1:650 rate), but am willing to go lower than that 'cause I just really want to get rid of it! :'D Does.... maybe valuing it at 227.500T (the equivalent of 350g, using the 1:650 rate I bought the accent at) sound good to you? And possibly we could divide that up between bank hours and treasure.
@TheMythOfBeauty Ah, that's good then. ;v; Time does fly when grinding in the Coli...! @__@
Also, um, I'd love to have absolutely everything you get from the Bamboo Falls, but for the Forgotten Cave I'd only want "exceptional"/out of the ordinary drops (i.e. familiars, battlestones, etc.) and the following items:
Potted Peacevine Potted Deepmine Fungi Emetic Russula
and you can hoardsell everything else! :>

I bought the accent for 292.500T (450g at a 1:650 rate), but am willing to go lower than that 'cause I just really want to get rid of it! :'D
Does.... maybe valuing it at 227.500T (the equivalent of 350g, using the 1:650 rate I bought the accent at) sound good to you?
And possibly we could divide that up between bank hours and treasure.
GDPkdgU.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26