Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | "Different" Coli Grinding :3
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@FawnlingPrince

PM'd ;)
@FawnlingPrince

PM'd ;)
BRIBE Coliseum Grinding Order Form
Username:Munakata
Name of Coliseum Venue:Crystal Pools
Time (hours): 3
BRIBE Offered: 50 All-Seeing Shrooms, 52 Shimmering Pinecones, 1 Weird Purple Skink, 3 baldwin familiars
@TheMythOfBeauty
Username:Munakata
Name of Coliseum Venue:Crystal Pools
Time (hours): 3
BRIBE Offered: 50 All-Seeing Shrooms, 52 Shimmering Pinecones, 1 Weird Purple Skink, 3 baldwin familiars
@TheMythOfBeauty
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
Username: DefyingDestiny
Name of Coliseum Venue: Harpy's Roost
Time (hours): Two hours
BRIBE Offered: Gold Muck, Copper Muck, Black Slime x2, White Slime x2, Giant Sand Dollar x50, Bladed Leaf x20, Ermine x10, Amethyst Striker x10
@TheMythOfBeauty
Username: DefyingDestiny
Name of Coliseum Venue: Harpy's Roost
Time (hours): Two hours
BRIBE Offered: Gold Muck, Copper Muck, Black Slime x2, White Slime x2, Giant Sand Dollar x50, Bladed Leaf x20, Ermine x10, Amethyst Striker x10
@TheMythOfBeauty
Username: WynterDragen
Name of Coliseum Venue: 2hrs each; Rainsong Jungle, Harpy's Roost and Crystal Pools
Time (hours): 17 6
BRIBE Offered: 14 Winter Wolf Pelts (@2kt ea. 28kt Total), 8 White Slime (@7.5kt ea., 60kt Total), 4 Black Slime (@20kt ea., 80kt Total), 1 Gold Muck (10kt), 1 Gilded Chest (50kt), 1 Gold Ore (27kt) and 2 Platinum Ore (@75kt ea., 150kt Total) for a total of 405kt 150kt value altogether.
@TheMythOfBeauty
Note: The other things are for reference, because when I come back later I'm not searching up all the AH prices for this. Also, pinglist for every week please? Like as in keep me on the next week pinglist until I run out of stuff.
Username: WynterDragen
Name of Coliseum Venue: 2hrs each; Rainsong Jungle, Harpy's Roost and Crystal Pools
Time (hours): 17 6
BRIBE Offered: 14 Winter Wolf Pelts (@2kt ea. 28kt Total), 8 White Slime (@7.5kt ea., 60kt Total), 4 Black Slime (@20kt ea., 80kt Total), 1 Gold Muck (10kt), 1 Gilded Chest (50kt), 1 Gold Ore (27kt) and 2 Platinum Ore (@75kt ea., 150kt Total) for a total of 405kt 150kt value altogether.
@TheMythOfBeauty
Note: The other things are for reference, because when I come back later I'm not searching up all the AH prices for this. Also, pinglist for every week please? Like as in keep me on the next week pinglist until I run out of stuff.
Bump <3 1 Hour Left! (For this week)

*All above offers have gotten a reponse.*
Bump <3 1 Hour Left! (For this week)

*All above offers have gotten a reponse.*
@TheMythOfBeauty

Hey, are you still doing these?
@TheMythOfBeauty

Hey, are you still doing these?
giphy.gif
@voidpup

I'm currently trying to troubleshoot why the coliseum keeps booting me out of nearly all the venues after a couple runs. Once I get it back to working order, I'll do some personal grinding in the days prior to opening slots back up to make sure everything is running smoothly.

It broke at a really unfortunate time. :/ Right in the middle (literally within a minute of the hour mark) of my last order for that week's slots.

Either way, let me know if you'd like me to ping you once the coli is up and running for me again! I really miss doing these! D:
@voidpup

I'm currently trying to troubleshoot why the coliseum keeps booting me out of nearly all the venues after a couple runs. Once I get it back to working order, I'll do some personal grinding in the days prior to opening slots back up to make sure everything is running smoothly.

It broke at a really unfortunate time. :/ Right in the middle (literally within a minute of the hour mark) of my last order for that week's slots.

Either way, let me know if you'd like me to ping you once the coli is up and running for me again! I really miss doing these! D:
@TheMythOfBeauty

If you wouldn't mind, I'd really appreciate it if you could ping me when you figure it out. :3

Also, it might be your antivirus or firewall or something that's getting you booted out. People using a certain antivirus (Trend Micro) were being kicked out of the coli after a couple rounds like you are, so it might be something like that.
Or, sometimes when you install a Chrome extension (not sure what browser you're using) while downloading something off the internet it messes everything up, so maybe that's it.
@TheMythOfBeauty

If you wouldn't mind, I'd really appreciate it if you could ping me when you figure it out. :3

Also, it might be your antivirus or firewall or something that's getting you booted out. People using a certain antivirus (Trend Micro) were being kicked out of the coli after a couple rounds like you are, so it might be something like that.
Or, sometimes when you install a Chrome extension (not sure what browser you're using) while downloading something off the internet it messes everything up, so maybe that's it.
giphy.gif
@voidpup

Thank you for the help! I'll try removing my extensions then! :D
@voidpup

Thank you for the help! I'll try removing my extensions then! :D
Guess who's back? :D
Guess who's back? :D
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26