Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Serendipity; Rare Item Sale
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 1232 1233
@TrissyCat Your name has been removed from the dragon sales and announcements pinglist master posting on page 350. The list on page 1 should be revised soon as well, but you may receive some pings in the meantime, unfortuately. Ordinarily I notify people that they've been removed via PM rather than ping, but ordinarily they're asking to not get any more pings to the thread at all, and you seem to only want to be excluded from sales-related pings. Apologies if I misinterpreted you. Also note that you may miss things like Happy Pi day posts and other non-sales announcements; at the moment there doesn't seem to be widespread interest in two separate pinglists, and I'd rather keep it simple so as to avoid anyone accidentally using the wrong list and pinging a bunch of people who specifically asked not to be.

On a different note, I'm very sorry to read that you're unwell! Chest colds can be super nasty. Please get well soon.

@Glowingseed1 Thank you very much! If there's one in particular you'd like for your lair but can't afford the price I listed, feel free to PM me a counteroffer, and we can haggle. :3

Linamints I have PM'd you rather than pinging you, as requested.

@Stephen Aw, thanks for complimenting my hatchlings! I know purple isn't really your color. ;3

@TaintedIllusions As it happens I showed him to @Teland on my computer pretty much as soon as she was awake a little while ago, and she thought he was pretty but not for her. So, I'll send you a CR momentarily! :D
@TrissyCat Your name has been removed from the dragon sales and announcements pinglist master posting on page 350. The list on page 1 should be revised soon as well, but you may receive some pings in the meantime, unfortuately. Ordinarily I notify people that they've been removed via PM rather than ping, but ordinarily they're asking to not get any more pings to the thread at all, and you seem to only want to be excluded from sales-related pings. Apologies if I misinterpreted you. Also note that you may miss things like Happy Pi day posts and other non-sales announcements; at the moment there doesn't seem to be widespread interest in two separate pinglists, and I'd rather keep it simple so as to avoid anyone accidentally using the wrong list and pinging a bunch of people who specifically asked not to be.

On a different note, I'm very sorry to read that you're unwell! Chest colds can be super nasty. Please get well soon.

@Glowingseed1 Thank you very much! If there's one in particular you'd like for your lair but can't afford the price I listed, feel free to PM me a counteroffer, and we can haggle. :3

Linamints I have PM'd you rather than pinging you, as requested.

@Stephen Aw, thanks for complimenting my hatchlings! I know purple isn't really your color. ;3

@TaintedIllusions As it happens I showed him to @Teland on my computer pretty much as soon as she was awake a little while ago, and she thought he was pretty but not for her. So, I'll send you a CR momentarily! :D
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Stephen bump! C:
@Stephen bump! C:
Matcha.png
@Arimwe Tiny elephants! We adore elephants (@Teland, @Terrone and I) and a keychain-sized one would go nicely, especially on Te's keychain along with her little Medusa doll! Birbs are also cute, though, if you're feeling more inspired in that direction...

@TaintedIllusions Yes, as a retired graphic designer, I know my way around Photoshop and related programs well enough to be really impressed with that portrait of @Stephen's Angelo!

@FireGirlB If the votes are split, then you get to cast the deciding vote, don't you? Though the idea of Maize having a mate and also a mistress is kind of funny. So ,long as Amethyst knows about it and is okay with it, I guess...

@Teland Aw, thank you, baby! You breed pretty amazing dragons yourself. :D

@Lup Oh, cool! The halal market where we buy our South Asian groceries and also goodies like beef bacon (nommmm :3~~~) is run by an Urdu-speaking family. I can sympathize somewhat with different languages getting tangled up in your head; I'm only fluent in two, English and Dutch (though my command of Dutch has degraded somewhat due to it having been 20 years since I lived in Holland), but I know bibs and bobs of a handful of other languages, and I can manage a basic conversation in Spanish... except that whenever I can't remember or don't know the Spanish word for something, my brain supplies the Dutch word instead! X3

I'm glad your tic seems to have quieted down some and I hope it gets even quieter...

...And I'm caught up? I'm caught up! \o/
@Arimwe Tiny elephants! We adore elephants (@Teland, @Terrone and I) and a keychain-sized one would go nicely, especially on Te's keychain along with her little Medusa doll! Birbs are also cute, though, if you're feeling more inspired in that direction...

@TaintedIllusions Yes, as a retired graphic designer, I know my way around Photoshop and related programs well enough to be really impressed with that portrait of @Stephen's Angelo!

@FireGirlB If the votes are split, then you get to cast the deciding vote, don't you? Though the idea of Maize having a mate and also a mistress is kind of funny. So ,long as Amethyst knows about it and is okay with it, I guess...

@Teland Aw, thank you, baby! You breed pretty amazing dragons yourself. :D

@Lup Oh, cool! The halal market where we buy our South Asian groceries and also goodies like beef bacon (nommmm :3~~~) is run by an Urdu-speaking family. I can sympathize somewhat with different languages getting tangled up in your head; I'm only fluent in two, English and Dutch (though my command of Dutch has degraded somewhat due to it having been 20 years since I lived in Holland), but I know bibs and bobs of a handful of other languages, and I can manage a basic conversation in Spanish... except that whenever I can't remember or don't know the Spanish word for something, my brain supplies the Dutch word instead! X3

I'm glad your tic seems to have quieted down some and I hope it gets even quieter...

...And I'm caught up? I'm caught up! \o/
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Jackabug, but they're nobility....there are always mistresses and scandal. It's kind of expected. I'm sure Amethyst knows and enjoys the chance to have time to herself sometimes.
@Jackabug, but they're nobility....there are always mistresses and scandal. It's kind of expected. I'm sure Amethyst knows and enjoys the chance to have time to herself sometimes.
camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png
@Jackabug Ayyy- the halal market I go to is also run by Urdu speakers. Gotta have my halal meat. :')
Ohhhhhh! DUTCH! That is cool. My ex-bf was Dutch and he taught me a few words but I totally forge them ^^; I can carry out a minimal conversation in Spanish (I can inquire about the location of bread, milk, and a museum ;)

And yeah- I haven't gotten a tic since I started type this response so that is good! :D
@Jackabug Ayyy- the halal market I go to is also run by Urdu speakers. Gotta have my halal meat. :')
Ohhhhhh! DUTCH! That is cool. My ex-bf was Dutch and he taught me a few words but I totally forge them ^^; I can carry out a minimal conversation in Spanish (I can inquire about the location of bread, milk, and a museum ;)

And yeah- I haven't gotten a tic since I started type this response so that is good! :D
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
Bump.
Bump.
@Lup

That's good that it subsided a bit. But man!!! I'm sorry!! Gosh!! It seem like everyone's getting sick!! My sister just got over a bronchial bug and there's some weird cold floating around the community the past few weeks here. Plus I've talked to like 5 other people on FR who are currently or are just getting over being sick. Crazy....

And AWWW!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT MEANS A LOT!!!! <3 <3 <3
@Lup

That's good that it subsided a bit. But man!!! I'm sorry!! Gosh!! It seem like everyone's getting sick!! My sister just got over a bronchial bug and there's some weird cold floating around the community the past few weeks here. Plus I've talked to like 5 other people on FR who are currently or are just getting over being sick. Crazy....

And AWWW!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT MEANS A LOT!!!! <3 <3 <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@Jackabug and @Teland I love that SUPER MAWMAW !!!! that is awesome !! I cannot wait to tell him that tonight in bed !! and Y E S !! It's awesome for everyone that he's spending more and more time with them and maybe becoming more secure in the fact that he can leave and I can leave,but we always come back home. . .
Dad just got home about 15 minutes ago and he is exhausted from SHOOTING POOL !!!!!!!! He hasn't done that in years !!! He had yet another wonderful day at daycare and is having me check to see if he is able to go more than twice a week !!! SOOOOOOOOOO happy for him that he's getting out and enjoying it !!!!
Yes,my new blue Imp came with his name and I'm considering a change,but not sure yet what to call him?? Any suggestions????
I loooove the poly relationship I've got working in my head,I'm going to write it myself.I loved writing in high school and college and I've been told I need to write my life story (hmmm I just may !! ) but loving writing as much as I do (I write game reviews as well on steam) and as much free time I seem to have recently,I think I'm going to work on my clans lore with a touch more seriousness .....
Thank you for the new little Pearlie *giggles and cuddles new baby* He is a beauty !!!

@DarkNiiinja I didn't know you are hosting a raffle !!! I've sent you a PM and will put your badge in my sig for a time for you !! and congrats on loving soccer,I myself played Volleyball in high school and L O V E D IT !!!!!! Even loved the broken nose I got while making an awesome game winning block !!! I was a beast lol !!! not really,I cried like a little girl leaving her mommy for the first time !! But amazingly,my nose was crooked from birth,for whatever reason and that break fixed my nose !!!!

@Lup,awwww I'm sorry you're not well and I hope you get better quickly !!
@Jackabug and @Teland I love that SUPER MAWMAW !!!! that is awesome !! I cannot wait to tell him that tonight in bed !! and Y E S !! It's awesome for everyone that he's spending more and more time with them and maybe becoming more secure in the fact that he can leave and I can leave,but we always come back home. . .
Dad just got home about 15 minutes ago and he is exhausted from SHOOTING POOL !!!!!!!! He hasn't done that in years !!! He had yet another wonderful day at daycare and is having me check to see if he is able to go more than twice a week !!! SOOOOOOOOOO happy for him that he's getting out and enjoying it !!!!
Yes,my new blue Imp came with his name and I'm considering a change,but not sure yet what to call him?? Any suggestions????
I loooove the poly relationship I've got working in my head,I'm going to write it myself.I loved writing in high school and college and I've been told I need to write my life story (hmmm I just may !! ) but loving writing as much as I do (I write game reviews as well on steam) and as much free time I seem to have recently,I think I'm going to work on my clans lore with a touch more seriousness .....
Thank you for the new little Pearlie *giggles and cuddles new baby* He is a beauty !!!

@DarkNiiinja I didn't know you are hosting a raffle !!! I've sent you a PM and will put your badge in my sig for a time for you !! and congrats on loving soccer,I myself played Volleyball in high school and L O V E D IT !!!!!! Even loved the broken nose I got while making an awesome game winning block !!! I was a beast lol !!! not really,I cried like a little girl leaving her mommy for the first time !! But amazingly,my nose was crooked from birth,for whatever reason and that break fixed my nose !!!!

@Lup,awwww I'm sorry you're not well and I hope you get better quickly !!
@DarkNiiinja
<3 NP! I'm happy to help out a friend!

And yeah - a lot of people here are getting sick too. Ugh- must be a virus going around
@DarkNiiinja
<3 NP! I'm happy to help out a friend!

And yeah - a lot of people here are getting sick too. Ugh- must be a virus going around
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@TaintedIllusions Thank you! :-)
@TaintedIllusions Thank you! :-)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 1232 1233