Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Serendipity; Rare Item Sale
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 1232 1233
[quote name="@Stephen" date=2016-03-15 12:19:13] [b][color=Forestgreen][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4]Just a test. [/quote]
@Stephen wrote on 2016-03-15:
Just a test.
ilvdhl.jpg
[quote name="@FireGirlB" date=2016-03-15 12:13:33] @Stephen, oh that's so cool!!! [/quote] [b][color=Forestgreen][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4]I agree, haha. I love baby dragons. x)
@FireGirlB wrote on 2016-03-15:
@Stephen, oh that's so cool!!!

I agree, haha. I love baby dragons. x)
ilvdhl.jpg
[quote name="@Glowingseed1" date=2016-03-15 12:14:13] Yeah, I have! I've been making posts on different forum topics and have been trying to get into a couple roleplays. ...Though, that is just about it. [/quote] [b][color=Forestgreen][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4]I tend to forget how big roleplaying is on Flight Rising; which is also cool. Any interesting roleplays? x3
@Glowingseed1 wrote on 2016-03-15:
Yeah, I have! I've been making posts on different forum topics and have been trying to get into a couple roleplays. ...Though, that is just about it.

I tend to forget how big roleplaying is on Flight Rising; which is also cool. Any interesting roleplays? x3
ilvdhl.jpg
@TaintedIllusions I'm so glad you're getting a good night's sleep at home too! Ooh, Bashful did grow up gorgeous, and I'm looking forward to seeing his and Snowdrop's hatchlings! Geneing Polaris and Solaris with Hex sounds fascinating, I'll have to scry that later to see how they'll look... Snowflake and Agrippina are both gorgeous and I think either of them would make a good mate for the brothers. It's so cool that you're going to have them set up in a poly relationship! I love all the alternate-lifestyle representation in the FR community! :D

@Terrone Well, nobody has bitten on the most expensive of my dragons so far... :I

@panopticon I'd definitely love to see damask and/or Widmanstätten genes or even accents or skins. That would be gorgeous! And female RBs may not have the cyranoses, but their RB offspring would have a 50/50 chance of having them, so I think the snouts still get held against them.

@Stephen 38 pages in two days! I wonder if that's a record of some sort...

Honestly, the painful part for me was getting the stone down the much narrower ureter (between the kidney and bladder) than through the urethra (bladder to the outside world). One of the two large-ish (~4mm) stones I passed pinched a little going down my urethra, but the other I almost wouldn't have noticed except that it interrupted the stream. When they were going down the ureters, though, that was insanely bad; I was on dilaudid and half out of it but still in significant amounts of pain. I honestly don't know if I'd want to do the ultrasound thing, but they usually reserve that option for stones considered too big to pass, anyway, I think.

I will contemplate the multiverse extra just for you. ;3

I'm tempted to ask why "poor Ice flight" but I suspect it's more drama I don't need to rubberneck at. It's somewhat soothing to know that FR has an older history of more spying and so on, somewhat perversely; I'd been given the impression that spying was Not Done and it was a groundbreaking transgression Arcane's little spy ring had committed.

Regarding the dragon sales and announcements pinglist ('and announcements' because people are welcome to use it for other things, wishing everyone a happy Pi Day for example) I think the best option might be to have you, me and @Linamints all update the list postings as soon as we're able. I'll keep revising the list on page 350, since 350 is a nice round number and reasonably easy to remember, and if both you and Lina are updating your comments on page one when you see there's been an update, then people are most likely to be able to find what's really the most up-to-date version. If it would work better for you two I can PM you when there's an update instead of just pinging. I added a bit of text including a notation of how many people have been removed to make it easier to tell at a glance whether you're looking at the most recent version or not.

Deejah is still available, and you can still have him for the price previously discussed... or make me another offer and we can discuss it more. :3

@TaintedIllusions I'm so glad you're getting a good night's sleep at home too! Ooh, Bashful did grow up gorgeous, and I'm looking forward to seeing his and Snowdrop's hatchlings! Geneing Polaris and Solaris with Hex sounds fascinating, I'll have to scry that later to see how they'll look... Snowflake and Agrippina are both gorgeous and I think either of them would make a good mate for the brothers. It's so cool that you're going to have them set up in a poly relationship! I love all the alternate-lifestyle representation in the FR community! :D

@Terrone Well, nobody has bitten on the most expensive of my dragons so far... :I

@panopticon I'd definitely love to see damask and/or Widmanstätten genes or even accents or skins. That would be gorgeous! And female RBs may not have the cyranoses, but their RB offspring would have a 50/50 chance of having them, so I think the snouts still get held against them.

@Stephen 38 pages in two days! I wonder if that's a record of some sort...

Honestly, the painful part for me was getting the stone down the much narrower ureter (between the kidney and bladder) than through the urethra (bladder to the outside world). One of the two large-ish (~4mm) stones I passed pinched a little going down my urethra, but the other I almost wouldn't have noticed except that it interrupted the stream. When they were going down the ureters, though, that was insanely bad; I was on dilaudid and half out of it but still in significant amounts of pain. I honestly don't know if I'd want to do the ultrasound thing, but they usually reserve that option for stones considered too big to pass, anyway, I think.

I will contemplate the multiverse extra just for you. ;3

I'm tempted to ask why "poor Ice flight" but I suspect it's more drama I don't need to rubberneck at. It's somewhat soothing to know that FR has an older history of more spying and so on, somewhat perversely; I'd been given the impression that spying was Not Done and it was a groundbreaking transgression Arcane's little spy ring had committed.

Regarding the dragon sales and announcements pinglist ('and announcements' because people are welcome to use it for other things, wishing everyone a happy Pi Day for example) I think the best option might be to have you, me and @Linamints all update the list postings as soon as we're able. I'll keep revising the list on page 350, since 350 is a nice round number and reasonably easy to remember, and if both you and Lina are updating your comments on page one when you see there's been an update, then people are most likely to be able to find what's really the most up-to-date version. If it would work better for you two I can PM you when there's an update instead of just pinging. I added a bit of text including a notation of how many people have been removed to make it easier to tell at a glance whether you're looking at the most recent version or not.

Deejah is still available, and you can still have him for the price previously discussed... or make me another offer and we can discuss it more. :3

...Q2qxxGt.png
Oh my..15 pings and so many pages o.o sheesh
Oh my..15 pings and so many pages o.o sheesh
@Jackabug,it makes such a huge difference !! I don't know what I would have done if I didn't start getting some rest,probably had a bit of a breakdown,lol !!
@Jackabug,it makes such a huge difference !! I don't know what I would have done if I didn't start getting some rest,probably had a bit of a breakdown,lol !!
@Stephen
Yaay thank you!!
@Stephen
Yaay thank you!!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Arimwe @DarkNiiinja @FireGirlB @esskaid @GhostQueen13 @katarik @Linamints @Lup @MonochromeFoxes @RedlaSunShowers @TaintedIllusions @Teland @Terrone @Varekai
Congratulations on your winnings and/or earnings, everyone! :D

@Stephen We'll miss you while you're away but yay spring break! You deserve a vacation. :3

Both those portraits of Angelo are lovely but the first one is really amazing, wow!

@FireGirlB Maize is a beautiful dragon and I think the outcomes with Yuna would be best! :3

@Terrone Wow, that PoiTox baby of yours is lovely! Good luck selling him, and those interesting blue dragons you have as well...

@panopticon Good luck selling your Gen 1s!

@CornixElecti Much-belated good morning to you, and thanks for the congrats! :3
@Arimwe @DarkNiiinja @FireGirlB @esskaid @GhostQueen13 @katarik @Linamints @Lup @MonochromeFoxes @RedlaSunShowers @TaintedIllusions @Teland @Terrone @Varekai
Congratulations on your winnings and/or earnings, everyone! :D

@Stephen We'll miss you while you're away but yay spring break! You deserve a vacation. :3

Both those portraits of Angelo are lovely but the first one is really amazing, wow!

@FireGirlB Maize is a beautiful dragon and I think the outcomes with Yuna would be best! :3

@Terrone Wow, that PoiTox baby of yours is lovely! Good luck selling him, and those interesting blue dragons you have as well...

@panopticon Good luck selling your Gen 1s!

@CornixElecti Much-belated good morning to you, and thanks for the congrats! :3
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Stephen

Purely out of curiosity... How much would the Light Sprite be?
I see it's labeled as Togs only, in which case how much?
@Stephen

Purely out of curiosity... How much would the Light Sprite be?
I see it's labeled as Togs only, in which case how much?
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
@Stephen

Well, when my grandparents had something to drink (alcohol, that is), they get very loud and annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I kind of love my hearing and ears more...

@Jackabug

Well, I wanted to make tiny elephants that you can put on your keychain and maybe some tiny birbs. Idk if you want that XD
@Stephen

Well, when my grandparents had something to drink (alcohol, that is), they get very loud and annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I kind of love my hearing and ears more...

@Jackabug

Well, I wanted to make tiny elephants that you can put on your keychain and maybe some tiny birbs. Idk if you want that XD
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 1232 1233