Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Serendipity; Rare Item Sale
1 2 ... 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... 1232 1233
@Stephen just let us (me and CorruptionofPain) know what we can do to help Elf12 ?? We can donate a little something or whatever you say they need !! We'll be gone on the 23rd thru the 27th of September for our wedding in Gatlinburg- but we're here as often as time permits now -we're hella busy !!

Happy for your move,sorry your health is still sub-par,you're in our prayers everyday !! WOW we've all really missed you !!
@Stephen just let us (me and CorruptionofPain) know what we can do to help Elf12 ?? We can donate a little something or whatever you say they need !! We'll be gone on the 23rd thru the 27th of September for our wedding in Gatlinburg- but we're here as often as time permits now -we're hella busy !!

Happy for your move,sorry your health is still sub-par,you're in our prayers everyday !! WOW we've all really missed you !!
@jackabug humpy birthday!!!!! I hope it's a wonderful one!!! And look!! Stephen came back (even invisibly) on your birthday!!!!!!!
@jackabug humpy birthday!!!!! I hope it's a wonderful one!!! And look!! Stephen came back (even invisibly) on your birthday!!!!!!!
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
@Jackabug
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

You were the first person I've talked to, and became friends with on here. I hope you have a wonderful and amazing birthday! ^w^

@Jackabug
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

You were the first person I've talked to, and became friends with on here. I hope you have a wonderful and amazing birthday! ^w^

i46hpPh.gif
@Stephen
Ah, welcome back! ^~^

It's wonderful that you're back, but please do care more for your health, and work hard to keep Elf12 up and running! I sure many of us here know the pain of losing something precious that we love, and grew up with, so we understand if you aren't active at all on here.

@Stephen
Ah, welcome back! ^~^

It's wonderful that you're back, but please do care more for your health, and work hard to keep Elf12 up and running! I sure many of us here know the pain of losing something precious that we love, and grew up with, so we understand if you aren't active at all on here.

i46hpPh.gif
@Stephen Welcome back... sort of! Keep on doing what you are doing, friend! Elf12 seems like an important part of your life so I completely understand if you are focusing more on that. I do hope that everything works out! @Jackabug Happy birthday!!! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/jxTnOS8Mkv8n6/giphy.gif[/img]
@Stephen
Welcome back... sort of!

Keep on doing what you are doing, friend! Elf12 seems like an important part of your life so I completely understand if you are focusing more on that. I do hope that everything works out!

@Jackabug
Happy birthday!!!
giphy.gif
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
(it has been a while BUT)

@Jackabug HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :DD i hope today is a good one for you.
(it has been a while BUT)

@Jackabug HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :DD i hope today is a good one for you.
9mjyPzr.png
Happy birthday, @Jackabug! I've been too sickly to celebrate your special day the way I've wanted to, but at least I can come on here and tell you how much you mean you to me. You make me happy each and every day. You make me *laugh* each and every day -- usually like a complete doofus -- and you're usually doing it with me. When I find a new hobby or interest, you always try it out with me to see if we can share it as we've shared so many other things, and it's always rewarding to do the same with you -- because your mind finds so many wonderful paths to travel down.

I always want to travel with you, baby -- right at your side, forever and forever.

We had our ups and downs, but you've made being your wife the single best decision I'm *ever* likely to make, because every day you just get better at *being* a spouse to me -- and inspire me to do the same.

I love you, and I hope your birthday was beautiful, even though I was stuck in bed for it.

I'll love you forever.
Happy birthday, @Jackabug! I've been too sickly to celebrate your special day the way I've wanted to, but at least I can come on here and tell you how much you mean you to me. You make me happy each and every day. You make me *laugh* each and every day -- usually like a complete doofus -- and you're usually doing it with me. When I find a new hobby or interest, you always try it out with me to see if we can share it as we've shared so many other things, and it's always rewarding to do the same with you -- because your mind finds so many wonderful paths to travel down.

I always want to travel with you, baby -- right at your side, forever and forever.

We had our ups and downs, but you've made being your wife the single best decision I'm *ever* likely to make, because every day you just get better at *being* a spouse to me -- and inspire me to do the same.

I love you, and I hope your birthday was beautiful, even though I was stuck in bed for it.

I'll love you forever.
...Q2qxxGt.png
[size=1]@Aikidoka @Anarthyan @Arimwe @Atzien @CornixElecti @Draconequis @FireGirlB @Ichamo @Jackabug @KaniSakura @Linamints @Lup @Stefanyd @TaintedIllusions @Teland @Varekai @PrincessRibbons @ValiantDarkness @Nishiboys[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26114208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261143/26114208_350.png[/img] [/url] so! sort of my first giveaway/pay what you want, as i have no idea what do with this guy, but i don't have the heart to exalt him because he has such nice colors (to me at least). are there any takers?
@Aikidoka @Anarthyan @Arimwe @Atzien @CornixElecti @Draconequis @FireGirlB @Ichamo @Jackabug @KaniSakura @Linamints @Lup @Stefanyd @TaintedIllusions @Teland @Varekai @PrincessRibbons @ValiantDarkness @Nishiboys

26114208_350.png

so! sort of my first giveaway/pay what you want, as i have no idea what do with this guy, but i don't have the heart to exalt him because he has such nice colors (to me at least).

are there any takers?
9mjyPzr.png
@Jackabug

Happy birthday *screeches loudly*

HAVE SOME BIRTHDAY CAKE. just kidding the cake is a lie..

STILL HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAAAAAA
@Jackabug

Happy birthday *screeches loudly*

HAVE SOME BIRTHDAY CAKE. just kidding the cake is a lie..

STILL HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAAAAAA
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@antivertigo new look :) skink/spinner/glimmer [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=8&gender=0&tert=133&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=117&auth=94a08f1a49842df3a46adc588c4932a3e6250cd5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@antivertigo new look :) skink/spinner/glimmer

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=8&gender=0&tert=133&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=117&auth=94a08f1a49842df3a46adc588c4932a3e6250cd5&dummyext=prev.png
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
1 2 ... 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... 1232 1233