Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | revamping!
1 2
@kuninaga

For some of the smaller items, I have 25 x Umbral Yarn, 40 x Shadowbinder's Tears, 19 x Azure Lure, 2 x Autumn Pennant.
@kuninaga

For some of the smaller items, I have 25 x Umbral Yarn, 40 x Shadowbinder's Tears, 19 x Azure Lure, 2 x Autumn Pennant.
"There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls."

-- George Carlin
@kuninaga
Would you take two familiars for gems? I do not have any that you want, but I have some.
I also have an un-used bogsneak dragon and skin if you can trade gems
@kuninaga
Would you take two familiars for gems? I do not have any that you want, but I have some.
I also have an un-used bogsneak dragon and skin if you can trade gems
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
I have tufted leaf beetle if you still need it?
I have tufted leaf beetle if you still need it?
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
oh my goodness, who dug up this old thing--

@arjunvohra

thank you for the head's up! i purchased the tufted leaf beetle already after my hiatus, haha, but i really appreciate that you're looking out for me! c:

@hayum

thank you for the offer on the downy fox rat! however, i've already purchased one. this thread is very old, haha, i wasn't expecting anyone to stumble upon it again! i really appreciate it, though. c:

@Siagrim

haha, it actually means g'dang it! since those familiars just won't drop for me. so those are the familiars that i don't have yet, and may be interested in purchasing! this thread is actually very outdated, though (before i looked at it again today, the last edit was something last year...) so some of these familiars have changed! i'll be making new offers for boss familiars once i revamp this, i guess.

@Calavera

hey, thank you for your offer! however, this thread is very, very old, haha (last edit was... in may 2016!) so i'm not even sure how everyone here found it. i am still in the market for an electrician's power pack! just not right this moment, since i just spent a large amount of gems on custom accents. but i'll definitely keep it in mind, and hit you up if you are still selling in a future point! c:

again, thanks!

@Nimura

aw man, thank you! i really appreciate you looking out for me, haha. actually, this thread is super old and i haven't touched it since... may 2016 because i left flight rising for a while, so the information here is very outdated. i'm not even sure how people were able to find it-- but i do really appreciate the info! i've already purchased a golden bantam. c:

but again, thank you, and i appreciate your help!

@Saphirosa

hi there! thank you for your offer! c: however, this thread is very old-- haha, it hasn't been touched since may 2016, so i was very surprised to get all these pings! i already purchased a silverbeast a while ago. but again, thank you for your time and offer! i wish you luck in selling your monkey!

@Prospit

hey there, thank you for your offer, and i really appreciate you going through your hoard for me! however, this thread is pretty old-- it hasn't been touched since may 2016, actually, so i'm not quite sure how everyone was able to find it, haha. i've already since purchased all three of those items. but again, i really appreciate the time you took to go through your hoard! good luck on selling c:

@Subzeroo

hello! thank you for your offer on those monkeys! unfortunately, this thread is actually pretty old-- i haven't touched it since may 2016, so i was very surprised that a whole bunch of people found it, haha. i had thought it was buried... i've since bought both monkeys, so i'm no longer in the market for either of them! but again, i really appreciate you taking the time to come to this thread. c: thanks!

@Miraear

aw man, thank you! i really appreciate the offer, but this thread is actually as old as may 2016 and i legitimately didn't realize it'd somehow get unearth, haha. i've since collected pretty much all of the swipp and baldwin that i need for the older familiars! but again, i really appreciate your offer. c:

@Piercingeyes

hey there, thank you for your offer! unfortunately, this thread is actually pretty old, haha. i'm actually not sure how everyone was able to find it-- but i'm not really in the market for a lot of familiars right now, and i don't really have an interest in bogsneaks. but again, i really appreciate you taking the time to come here and offer! i wish you lots of luck in selling c:

@BlackJasper

haha, thank you for the offer! i really appreciate you taking the time to come in here. c: unfortunately, this thread is... pretty old! i actually hadn't touched it since may 2016, so when i saw all these pings for it, i went woah... woah, what happened here. but yeah, i've since purchased a leaf beetle, so i'm no longer in the market for one.

but again, i really appreciate you taking the time to come in here! i wish you luck in selling c:

whew, i think that's everyone. i... man, how were people able to dig up this thread? i think this'll be motivation for me to update it and make it reflective of my current goals, haha.

thanks again for everyone posting here, and sorry for taking up your time!

oh my goodness, who dug up this old thing--

@arjunvohra

thank you for the head's up! i purchased the tufted leaf beetle already after my hiatus, haha, but i really appreciate that you're looking out for me! c:

@hayum

thank you for the offer on the downy fox rat! however, i've already purchased one. this thread is very old, haha, i wasn't expecting anyone to stumble upon it again! i really appreciate it, though. c:

@Siagrim

haha, it actually means g'dang it! since those familiars just won't drop for me. so those are the familiars that i don't have yet, and may be interested in purchasing! this thread is actually very outdated, though (before i looked at it again today, the last edit was something last year...) so some of these familiars have changed! i'll be making new offers for boss familiars once i revamp this, i guess.

@Calavera

hey, thank you for your offer! however, this thread is very, very old, haha (last edit was... in may 2016!) so i'm not even sure how everyone here found it. i am still in the market for an electrician's power pack! just not right this moment, since i just spent a large amount of gems on custom accents. but i'll definitely keep it in mind, and hit you up if you are still selling in a future point! c:

again, thanks!

@Nimura

aw man, thank you! i really appreciate you looking out for me, haha. actually, this thread is super old and i haven't touched it since... may 2016 because i left flight rising for a while, so the information here is very outdated. i'm not even sure how people were able to find it-- but i do really appreciate the info! i've already purchased a golden bantam. c:

but again, thank you, and i appreciate your help!

@Saphirosa

hi there! thank you for your offer! c: however, this thread is very old-- haha, it hasn't been touched since may 2016, so i was very surprised to get all these pings! i already purchased a silverbeast a while ago. but again, thank you for your time and offer! i wish you luck in selling your monkey!

@Prospit

hey there, thank you for your offer, and i really appreciate you going through your hoard for me! however, this thread is pretty old-- it hasn't been touched since may 2016, actually, so i'm not quite sure how everyone was able to find it, haha. i've already since purchased all three of those items. but again, i really appreciate the time you took to go through your hoard! good luck on selling c:

@Subzeroo

hello! thank you for your offer on those monkeys! unfortunately, this thread is actually pretty old-- i haven't touched it since may 2016, so i was very surprised that a whole bunch of people found it, haha. i had thought it was buried... i've since bought both monkeys, so i'm no longer in the market for either of them! but again, i really appreciate you taking the time to come to this thread. c: thanks!

@Miraear

aw man, thank you! i really appreciate the offer, but this thread is actually as old as may 2016 and i legitimately didn't realize it'd somehow get unearth, haha. i've since collected pretty much all of the swipp and baldwin that i need for the older familiars! but again, i really appreciate your offer. c:

@Piercingeyes

hey there, thank you for your offer! unfortunately, this thread is actually pretty old, haha. i'm actually not sure how everyone was able to find it-- but i'm not really in the market for a lot of familiars right now, and i don't really have an interest in bogsneaks. but again, i really appreciate you taking the time to come here and offer! i wish you lots of luck in selling c:

@BlackJasper

haha, thank you for the offer! i really appreciate you taking the time to come in here. c: unfortunately, this thread is... pretty old! i actually hadn't touched it since may 2016, so when i saw all these pings for it, i went woah... woah, what happened here. but yeah, i've since purchased a leaf beetle, so i'm no longer in the market for one.

but again, i really appreciate you taking the time to come in here! i wish you luck in selling c:

whew, i think that's everyone. i... man, how were people able to dig up this thread? i think this'll be motivation for me to update it and make it reflective of my current goals, haha.

thanks again for everyone posting here, and sorry for taking up your time!

xvKuWGq.png

@kuninaga
hey, no problem! i saw it on the front page and didn't check the date. besides, i wasn't sure i wanted to sell them anyways. hope you're having a nice day!
@kuninaga
hey, no problem! i saw it on the front page and didn't check the date. besides, i wasn't sure i wanted to sell them anyways. hope you're having a nice day!
click sasuke to go to my art store!
forum-signature-FR.jpg
@kuninaga

agh I gotta stop doing that >< (looking at the date and not the year)

I have a rosy peryton... but I'm looking for around AH so ^^ I hope you find a good offer!

OH GOD WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE?????
@kuninaga

agh I gotta stop doing that >< (looking at the date and not the year)

I have a rosy peryton... but I'm looking for around AH so ^^ I hope you find a good offer!

OH GOD WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE?????
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@kuninaga
Thank you! My apologies!
@kuninaga
Thank you! My apologies!
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon