Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
[center][i]"Emerald Lightning is a very strong attack used by only the most senior of Jedi. It is banned to most because of its connections to the Dark Side, but to the few who can master it, it serves them well."[/i] Hello and welcome to my DOM shop! Hope I'll be able to snag what you need. ;) Tips aren't necessary, but are greatly appreciated, even if it's only 10t! [u][b]PLEASE DO NOT SEND ORDERS WHEN I'M OFFLINE. I'm a busy person and it will be very hard for me to catch up! Thank you![/b][/u] Sometimes the Marketplace is a bit of a pain and as such genes can take a bit of time to come in, but I promise to get them to you! ON HOLD means I'm online but am busy with my current orders, so please don't order when the status is on hold! Thank you! [b]Please send payment via private message or one-way CR! If you send via two-way CR I will not get the treasure until I buy the gene, and my funds may be insufficient! (They probably will be.) So please use the message system, thanks![/b] I will take bulk orders of hundreds of scrolls! I also snipe new genes! At the moment I do not snipe apparel, though if you want I can keep my eye out for a particular piece and grab it for you if I see it, and you can reimburse me. At the moment, I also DO NOT take orders of Gaoler genes! They are simply too hard to grab in a timely fashion. [b]Breed Changes:[/b] [item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: guardian][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: fae] 42,500t [item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: ridgeback] 212,500t [item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: snapper] 276,250t [item=breed change: skydancer] 340,000t [b]Primary Genes:[/b] [item=remove gene: primary] 8,500t [item=primary gene: speckle] 106,250t [item=primary gene: tiger] 114,750t [item=primary gene: savannah][item=primary gene: jaguar][item=primary gene: laced] 119,000t [item=primary gene: falcon] 144,500t [item=primary gene: clown] 148,750t [item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: tapir] 157,250t [item=primary gene: giraffe] 191,250t [item=primary gene: jupiter] 195,500t [item=primary gene: vipera][item=primary gene: piebald] 199,750t [item=primary gene: ripple][item=primary gene: bar][item=primary gene: lionfish] 212,500t [b]Secondary Genes:[/b] [item=remove gene: secondary] 8,500t [item=secondary gene: stripes][item=secondary gene: freckle] 76,500t [item=secondary gene: safari] 83,300t [item=secondary gene: rosette] 85,500t [item=secondary gene: eye spots] 93,500t [item=secondary gene: striation][item=secondary gene: edged] 102,000t [item=secondary gene: seraph] 106,250t [item=secondary gene: peregrine] 119,000t [item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: saturn] 136,000t [item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: paint] 140,250t [item=secondary gene: noxtide] 144,500t [item=secondary gene: hypnotic] 157,250t [b]Tertiary Genes:[/b] [item=remove gene: tertiary] 8,500t [item=Tertiary gene: underbelly][item=Tertiary gene: contour][item=Tertiary gene: peacock] 127,500t [item=Tertiary gene: thylacine][item=Tertiary gene: lace][item=tertiary gene: ringlets] 131,750t [item=Tertiary gene: ghost] 136,000t [item=Tertiary gene: crackle][item=Tertiary gene: smoke][item=Tertiary gene: spines][item=Tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: runes] 161,500t [item=Tertiary gene: gembond] 170,000t [b]Other:[/b] [item=scroll of renaming]5,100t [item=Tincture of Dissolution]25,500t [item=vial of tempered sight] 2,125t [item=Vista: archer's way][item=Vista: snowy owl] 148,750t SEASONAL:[item=Vista: winter][item=Vista: spring][item=Vista: summer][item=Vista: autumn] 250,000t [item=Vista: Treasure Hoarder]425,000t [item=Vista: guardian dragons][item=Vista: fae dragons][item=Vista: tundra dragons][item=Vista: mirror dragons][item=Vista: ridgeback dragons][item=Vista: snapper dragons][item=Vista: spiral dragons][item=Vista: imperial dragons][item=Vista: wildclaw dragons][item=Vista: coatl dragons][item=Vista: pearlcatcher dragons][item=Vista: skydancer dragons][item=Vista: bogsneak dragons][item=Vista: gaoler dragons] 212,500t [b]FEST ACCENTS/SKINS:[/b] 29,750t each; 357,000t for a full set[/center]
"Emerald Lightning is a very strong attack used by only the most senior of Jedi. It is banned to most because of its connections to the Dark Side, but to the few who can master it, it serves them well."

Hello and welcome to my DOM shop! Hope I'll be able to snag what you need. ;)
Tips aren't necessary, but are greatly appreciated, even if it's only 10t!

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ORDERS WHEN I'M OFFLINE.
I'm a busy person and it will be very hard for me to catch up! Thank you!

Sometimes the Marketplace is a bit of a pain and as such genes can take a bit of time to come in, but I promise to get them to you!

ON HOLD means I'm online but am busy with my current orders, so please don't order when the status is on hold! Thank you!

Please send payment via private message or one-way CR! If you send via two-way CR I will not get the treasure until I buy the gene, and my funds may be insufficient! (They probably will be.) So please use the message system, thanks!

I will take bulk orders of hundreds of scrolls! I also snipe new genes!
At the moment I do not snipe apparel, though if you want I can keep my eye out for a particular piece and grab it for you if I see it, and you can reimburse me.

At the moment, I also DO NOT take orders of Gaoler genes! They are simply too hard to grab in a timely fashion.

Breed Changes:

42,500t

212,500t

276,250t

340,000t

Primary Genes:
8,500t

106,250t

114,750t

119,000t

144,500t

148,750t

157,250t

191,250t

195,500t

199,750t

212,500t

Secondary Genes:

8,500t

76,500t

83,300t

85,500t

93,500t

102,000t

106,250t

119,000t

136,000t

140,250t

144,500t

157,250t

Tertiary Genes:
8,500t

127,500t

131,750t

136,000t

161,500t

170,000t

Other:
5,100t

25,500t

2,125t

148,750t

SEASONAL: 250,000t

425,000t

212,500t

FEST ACCENTS/SKINS: 29,750t each; 357,000t for a full set
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Jedi's Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
Current orders:

Completed orders:
corvidus-tiger, okapi, thylacine
Ulquiorra04-ridgeback scroll
Scoria-cherub, peregrine
RoseAkemi-underbelly
Queencryogen-mirror scroll
FeeshyKette-smoke
MorganK-seraph
toastings-3 renaming scroll
Kittyisawolf-cherub
Knavi-4 remove tertiary scroll, renaming scroll
Blod-remove primary scroll
Sialia-tincture
irony-Skydancer scroll, giraffe, hex
Dis-bar, daub
Zelai-spring vista, underbelly
Aku-hex, 2 cherub, stripes, underbelly, Fae scroll
Axanthic-Skydancer scroll
Kairos-underbelly
CrowsFlight-pearlcatcher scroll
HondaYori-snapper scroll, ridgeback scroll
EolasIur-ripple, peregrine, cherub, vipera, stripes, underbelly
Zues-fae scroll
Vigil-2 seraph, underbelly
Myrkskog-vipera
Asphyxia-cherub
Valentina-2 hex
Claudea-2 giraffe
WaningGrimalkin-ridgeback scroll
SodapopQueen-current, underbelly
AjiFox-thylacine, mirror scroll, tiger, stripes
Crumpet-wire nibbler accent, zappy zap accent, hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, 2 digital revolution accent, electric sparkle accent
Artemis-wire nibbler accent, zappy zap accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin, speedlines skin, hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, stormcloud construct skin, digital revolution accent, electric sparkle accent
Triblobyte-hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, electric sparkle accent
Snowwall-any 10 accents/skins
rinrar-3 nightrunner accent, 2 hydrone accent, 2 stormcloud construct skin, 2 digital revolution accent
Broderick-speedlines skin, little lightning bug skin, lightning catcher skin, wire nibbler accent, zappy zap accent, digital revolution accent
dragonsrus-wire nibbler accent, zappy zap accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin, speedlines skin, hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, stormcloud construct skin, electric sparkle accent, digital revolution accent
Istoki-2 saturn
Starsilver-2 nightrunner accent, hydrone accent, electric sparkle accent
Valentina-spiral scroll, snapper scroll, smoke, 2 eyespot
Crowfort-tundra scroll
Dandelionqueen-spiral scroll, hydrone accent, stormcloud construct skin, wire nibbler accent, electric sparkle accent, speedlines skin, digital revolution accent, zappy zap accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin
hiroki-stormcloud construct skin, hydrone accent, 3 wire nibbler accent, electric sparkle accent, nightrunner accent, 3 zappy zap accent, 3 digital revolution accent, speedlines skin, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin
EmberSword-stormcloud construct skin, hydrone accent, wire nibbler accent, electric sparkle accent, nightrunner accent, speedlines skin, zappy zap accent, digital revolution accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin
Micheru-2 hydrone accent, stormcloud construct skin, 2 electric sparkle accent, wire nibbler accent, nightrunner accent, speedlines skin, zappy zap accent, digital revolution accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin
Ririterasu-stormcloud construct skin, 2 hydrone accent, 2 nightrunner accent, 2 electric sparkle accent
Dawning-2 hydrone accent, 2 stormcloud construct skin, 2 wire nibbler accent, 2 nightrunner accent, 2 electric sparkle accent, 2 speedlines skin, 2 digital revolution accent, 2 zappy zap accent, 2 thunderstruck skin, 2 little lightning bug skin, 2 electrified skin, 2 lightning catcher skin
Akkisuitok-hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, 2 electric sparkle accent
Lara8-wire nibbler accent, speedlines skin, digital revolution accent, zappy zap accent, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin, 2 thunderstruck skin
DragonTamer12-wire nibbler accent
EvilBlackSheep-wire nibbler accent, 2 digital revolution accent
Eleventh-2 digital revolution accent, 2 zappy zap accent, lightning catcher skin
exmoose-skydancer scroll
Speedythecat-seraph
Razzles-5 digital revolution accent, 4 nightrunner accent, 4 hydrone accent, 2 zappy zap accent, little lightning bug skin, 3 electric sparkle accent
LunarLunacy-contour
Okapi-nightrunner accent, hydrone accent, digital revolution accent, wire nibbler accent, thunderstruck skin, electrified skin, stormcloud construct skin
Sheena87-thylacine
Carnivore-10 contour, 20 falcon, 10 peregrine, 40 runes, 20 giraffe, 20 spines, 10 cherub, 10 thylacine, 10 pearlcatcher scroll, 20 skydancer scroll
Nucleer-spines, falcon
Theirin-renaming scroll
Altamyr-contour, runes
SirLeafheart-ridgeback scroll
WaningGrimalkin-paint, falcon
Voir-saturn, ridgeback scroll
MsBarrows-spines
Carnivore-15 falcon, 10 ripple, 10 spiral scroll, 10 smoke, 15 current, 20 peregrine, 10 jupiter, 30 skydancer scroll, 10 cherub, 10 gembond, 10 pearlcatcher scroll, 10 tiger, 60 runes, 20 seraph, 10 contour, 10 hex, 20 underbelly
thehungryfox-giraffe, runes, hex
ClockworkBishop-spiral scroll
Weidenbaum-5 skydancer scroll
graphicmacaroon-eye spot
kirkfan2255-hex, runes
MysticRobin-cherub, spines, spiral scroll, underbelly
tauntedoctopus-2 runes
Chrissy-pearlcatcher scroll
Celine-guardian scroll
Warriorcat39-cherub, runes
Zephyr23-2 mirror scroll, 2 okapi
seaofstars-snapper scroll
Carnivore-5 gembond, 5 piebald, 15 saturn, 15 skydancer scroll, 5 peregrine, 5 daub, 5 current, 10 hex, 25 underbelly, 10 ridgeback scroll, 15 thylacine, 5 clown, 5 seraph, 5 ripple, 10 falcon, 20 runes
Demonify-tundra scroll
Rosoidela-skydancer scroll
Khyra-tundra vista
Arazamatazza-ripple, spiral scroll, current, giraffe, guardian scroll, runes
Lini-cherub
Boundingfeather-mirror scroll
Saraku-3 renaming scroll
Lunsola-runes
MysticRobin-hex
Carnivore-5 ripple, 50 runes, 10 jupiter, 10 cherub, 5 smoke, 5 vipera, 20 peregrine, 5 tiger, 5 gembond, 20 spines, 10 underbelly, 5 giraffe, 10 pearlcatcher scroll, 15 spiral scroll, 10 piebald, 20 contour, 10 seraph, 15 falcon, 20 skydancer scroll
VictoryLT-tincture of dissolution
AntleredOphidian-smoke, giraffe, okapi, underbelly, falcon, daub, runes, tiger
Krastei-runes
HilzYothsForgers-runes
refrayn-10 lace
AetherSeer-spiral scroll
tybaltcatulet-skydancer scroll
beargirl1393-guardian scroll
Carnivore-20 speckle, 20 thylacine, 10 ripple, 20 falcon, 10 crackle, 10 vipera, 20 cherub, 10 tiger, 15 underbelly, 30 runes, 15 clown
celtic7irish-crackle, skydancer scroll
Calavera-saturn, runes
PinkWater-runes
Mary-skydancer scroll, lace
Wonderling-bar, underbelly
Farsight-renaming scroll
Carnivore-15 current, 10 underbelly, 60 runes, 30 skydancer scroll
kizunagatari-lace
quietsea-speckle
Thoracosaurus-tincture of dissolution
DarkNiiinja-fae scroll
Sharkinator-5 lace
EarthPrincess-4 fae scroll
Culex-3 mirror scroll, 3 tundra scroll, 3 fae scroll
Turboblaze-okapi, cherub, skydancer scroll
emeemay-mechanical enhancement accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, metal enhancement accent, synth wave skin, electro fluff skin, gears in motion accent, antique cowboy skin, brass centurion skin, haywire accent, plasmatronicoatl accent, plasma caster skin
Clearstalker-haywire accent
Inteusen-kinetic skin
Drachenschwinge-plasmatronicoatl accent, electronic bionics accent, synth wave skin, antique cowboy skin, gears in motion accent, plasma caster skin, haywire accent
Snowwall-mechanical enhancement accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, metal enhancement accent, synth wave skin, gears in motion accent, antique cowboy skin, brass centurion skin, plasmatronicoatl accent, plasma caster skin, electro fluff skin, haywire accent
MasterRahl-gears in motion accent, brass centurion skin, plasma caster skin, antique cowboy skin
FaliniFyreheart-mechanical enhancement accent, brass centurion skin, antique cowboy skin, plasma caster skin, electro fluff skin
holidayblues-mechanical enhancement accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, metal enhancement accent, electro fluff skin, gears in motion accent, antique cowboy skin, brass centurion skin, haywire accent, plasmatronicoatl accent, plasma caster skin
Aldru-mechanical enhancement accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, metal enhancement accent, synth wave skin, electro fluff skin, gears in motion accent, antique cowboy skin, brass centurion skin, haywire accent, plasmatronicoatl accent, plasma caster skin
Nyamo-plasmatronicoatl accent, mechanical enhancement accent, gears in motion accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, synth wave skin, brass centurion skin
Leeomon-2 runes, jaguar
Tserin-10 skydancer scroll, 13 spiral scroll, 13 savannah, 3 underbelly, 15 runes, 8 fae scroll, 13 ridgeback scroll, 8 tundra scroll, 15 pearlcatcher scroll, 7 mirror scroll, 8 guardian scroll, 20 rosette, 12 lace, 32 jaguar
squidragon-4 runes, 4 savannah, 4 rosette, 4 jaguar
Shaydas-pearlcatcher scroll, lace
Deathwing-spiral scroll
Exeidur-spiral scroll
SoaringLynx-renaming scroll, rosette
Grendel-skydancer scroll
Phosphorylase-thylacine
Keilin-snapper scroll
Azuri-skydancer scroll
Tserin-8 cherub, 8 underbelly, 8 spines, 8 savannah, 8 runes, 8 skydancer scroll, 8 safari, 16 jaguar, 8 peregrine
Keilin-2 snapper scroll, 2 jaguar
OctopusKing-lace
Tserin-8 mirror scroll, 16 spiral scroll, 8 fae scroll, 8 guardian scroll, 8 ridgeback scroll, 16 lace, 8 savannah, 16 rosette, 32 jaguar, 8 skydancer scroll, 8 underbelly, 8 tundra scroll
Calib-50 renaming scroll, 6 tincture of dissolution
TheNightDancer-fae scroll, 5 renaming scroll
LucidWhispers-3 skydancer scroll
Kunzaito-spiral scroll
Tserin-8 seraph, 8 ghost, 8 underbelly, 8 snapper scroll, 8 hex, 8 falcon, 8 speckle, 8 smoke, 8 safari
5H4D0WDU57-spines
Octobrush-guardian scroll, smoke
Sienne-2 bar, 2 ripple, 2 piebald, 4 runes, 4 underbelly, 2 crackle, 2 peregrine, 30 scroll of renaming, 2 speckle
romanova42-falcon, contour, giraffe, hex
squidragon-8 striation, 8 cherub, 8 tapir, 8 lace, 8 savannah, 8 underbelly
Tserin-3 tiger, 2 runes, 1 okapi, 4 eyespots, 4 hex, 4 falcon, 3 pearlcatcher scroll, 1 gembond, 6 striation, 2 saturn, 3 smoke, 4 spiral scroll, 5 crackle, 5 safari, 1 snapper scroll, 3 jupiter, 8 ridgeback scroll, 1 underbelly, 3 seraph, 5 skydancer scroll, 3 contour, 6 thylacine, 1 rosette, 3 ripple, 3 piebald, 3 jaguar, 4 peregrine, 1 savannah, 3 stripes, 2 underbelly
Grune-guardian scroll, remove primary scroll, runes, skydancer scroll
Jeon-pearlcatcher scroll
Ziegler-renaming scroll
Miasmajesty-tapir
Kristi-8 electromechanical accent, 2 platinum wastes accent, 2 sparked neon skin, 6 high voltage accent, 4 electrolyte skin, 2 automata skin
Stannum-ridgeback scroll
Starfire0-3 electromechanical accent, platinum wastes accent, 2 electrolyte skin, mechanical valkyrie accent, sparked neon skin, automata skin
ShinyStufful-striation
jbapple-4 spiral scroll, 4 pearlcatcher scroll, 4 underbelly, 4 cherub
holidayblues-thunder armor accent, ancient golem accent, electrolyte skin, high voltage accent, platinum wastes accent, electromechanical accent
twotone-electrolyte skin, high voltage accent, platinum wastes accent, electromechanical accent
Naegiri-seraph, 2 skydancer scroll, 2 spiral scroll, 2 jaguar
Evbay-spiral scroll
Lunarsnow-tapir, safari, 2 peregrine, 2 spines, giraffe, noxtide, clown, underbelly, 3 jaguar
Amorah-okapi
Lucks-renaming scroll, pearlcatcher scroll
TheFortissima-ghost
Aava-4 noxtide
Tserin-19 lionfish, 21 noxtide, 8 skydancer scroll
Alitema-contour
sockmonkeygerald-snapper scroll, striation, ghost
SassmasterMaxie-skydancer scroll
Kaial-skydancer scroll
Humanic-skydancer scroll
Garion-2 mirror scroll, 2 fae scroll, 2 pearlcatcher scroll
squidragon-4 snapper scroll, 6 ringlets, 6 lionfish, 6 noxtide
yurihands-underbelly, skydancer scroll
Iridaceae-ripple, freckle
Druzy-3 noxtide, 3 ghost
jbapple-6 noxtide
Nukleer-spines
Drachenschwinge-pearlcatcher scroll
Sienne-2 bar, 6 skydancer, 4 freckle, 4 snapper scroll, 6 spiral scroll, 8 speckle, 10 runes, 6 safari, 10 jaguar, 4 contour, 10 pearlcatcher scroll, 4 rosette, 4 eye spots, 8 ridgeback scroll, 6 noxtide, 6 ringlets, 4 tapir, 2 clown, 6 falcon, 10 underbelly, 4 fae scroll, 6 striation, 2 tiger, 2 seraph, 12 spines, 14 lionfish, 6 stripes, 6 tundra scroll, 4 thylacine, 4 savannah
Tserin-2 striation, 4 spines, savannah, 7 skydancer scroll, 4 underbelly, contour, 4 lace, 2 falcon, 11 noxtide, 6 ridgeback scroll, giraffe, 3 tapir, 2 ringlets, thylacine, piebald, hex, 3 cherub, 9 rosette, okapi, current, 2 ghost, 2 paint, 6 lionfish, 4 jaguar, peregrine, safari, 8 pearlcatcher scroll, stripes, smoke
wolfiso-current
Mangoeclipse-giraffe
GuardianOfEnergy-savannah, underbelly, stripes
Bowno-peacock
PinkWater-lionfish
SkyTreader197-jaguar
Synchros-ridgeback scroll
Starcloud-2 snapper scroll
Geckoe-pearlcatcher scroll
MittensTheKitten-lionfish
Talismarr-current
purplediamond29-renaming scroll
Evbay-lionfish
PinkWater-noxtide, mirror scroll, underbelly
quilliper-jupiter
Al3s1s-all systems go skin
Eternally-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin
rufusdrumknott-5 peacock
Eternally-safari, mirror scroll
OreoMilkshake-2 skydancer scroll
kiiouex-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Al3s1s-biomechanic accent
joykit-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Envenom-piebald
Restless-2 biomechanic accent, 2 spire hunter accent, 2 stormcatcher's progeny skin, 2 king of the storm skin, 2 beast of metal accent, 2 storm thrower accent, 2 security first skin, 2 electric core accent, 2 cyan exposure accent, 2 mechanical medical myste accent, 2 all systems go skin, 2 what's up danger accent
Meymo-storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent, security first skin, biomechanic accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, spire hunter accent, what's up danger accent, king of the storm skin
rufusdrumknott-5 fae scroll, 3 skydancer scroll, 10 renaming scroll, 5 peacock
biqua-mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, king of the storm skin, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, security first skin, beast of metal accent, biomechanic accent, spire hunter accent
Telarin-what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, biomechanic accent, all systems go skin, security first skin, electric core accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent
Ziegler-thylacine, 3 renaming scroll, noxtide
PaperGryphon-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Featherly-what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent
cataromp-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Starfire0-3 biomechanic accent, 2 storm thrower accent, 2 cyan exposure accent, 2 stormcatcher's progeny skin, 3 mechanical medical myste accent, 3 all systems go skin
Cathat-biomechanic accent, 2 storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, 2 mechanical medical myste accent, 2 what's up danger accent, 2 spire hunter accent, 3 king of the storm skin, electric core accent
PikaLink-mechanical medical myste accent, spire hunter accent, king of the storm skin, electric core accent, cyan exposure accent
Achiem-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
clanguardian-storm thrower accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent
artemystica-biomechanic accent, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, 2 spire hunter accent, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Disillusionist-3 renaming scroll, mechanical medical myste accent, king of the storm skin, cyan exposure accent
rubyredtan-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent
Baklava-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
DragonTamer12-cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, beast of metal accent
NostalgicBreeze-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Saraibre-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Thaliia-all systems go skin, biomechanics accent, 2 king of the storm skin
AlvildaBright-mechanical medical myste accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, 2 storm thrower accent, all systems go skin
Current orders:

Completed orders:
corvidus-tiger, okapi, thylacine
Ulquiorra04-ridgeback scroll
Scoria-cherub, peregrine
RoseAkemi-underbelly
Queencryogen-mirror scroll
FeeshyKette-smoke
MorganK-seraph
toastings-3 renaming scroll
Kittyisawolf-cherub
Knavi-4 remove tertiary scroll, renaming scroll
Blod-remove primary scroll
Sialia-tincture
irony-Skydancer scroll, giraffe, hex
Dis-bar, daub
Zelai-spring vista, underbelly
Aku-hex, 2 cherub, stripes, underbelly, Fae scroll
Axanthic-Skydancer scroll
Kairos-underbelly
CrowsFlight-pearlcatcher scroll
HondaYori-snapper scroll, ridgeback scroll
EolasIur-ripple, peregrine, cherub, vipera, stripes, underbelly
Zues-fae scroll
Vigil-2 seraph, underbelly
Myrkskog-vipera
Asphyxia-cherub
Valentina-2 hex
Claudea-2 giraffe
WaningGrimalkin-ridgeback scroll
SodapopQueen-current, underbelly
AjiFox-thylacine, mirror scroll, tiger, stripes
Crumpet-wire nibbler accent, zappy zap accent, hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, 2 digital revolution accent, electric sparkle accent
Artemis-wire nibbler accent, zappy zap accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin, speedlines skin, hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, stormcloud construct skin, digital revolution accent, electric sparkle accent
Triblobyte-hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, electric sparkle accent
Snowwall-any 10 accents/skins
rinrar-3 nightrunner accent, 2 hydrone accent, 2 stormcloud construct skin, 2 digital revolution accent
Broderick-speedlines skin, little lightning bug skin, lightning catcher skin, wire nibbler accent, zappy zap accent, digital revolution accent
dragonsrus-wire nibbler accent, zappy zap accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin, speedlines skin, hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, stormcloud construct skin, electric sparkle accent, digital revolution accent
Istoki-2 saturn
Starsilver-2 nightrunner accent, hydrone accent, electric sparkle accent
Valentina-spiral scroll, snapper scroll, smoke, 2 eyespot
Crowfort-tundra scroll
Dandelionqueen-spiral scroll, hydrone accent, stormcloud construct skin, wire nibbler accent, electric sparkle accent, speedlines skin, digital revolution accent, zappy zap accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin
hiroki-stormcloud construct skin, hydrone accent, 3 wire nibbler accent, electric sparkle accent, nightrunner accent, 3 zappy zap accent, 3 digital revolution accent, speedlines skin, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin
EmberSword-stormcloud construct skin, hydrone accent, wire nibbler accent, electric sparkle accent, nightrunner accent, speedlines skin, zappy zap accent, digital revolution accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin
Micheru-2 hydrone accent, stormcloud construct skin, 2 electric sparkle accent, wire nibbler accent, nightrunner accent, speedlines skin, zappy zap accent, digital revolution accent, thunderstruck skin, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin
Ririterasu-stormcloud construct skin, 2 hydrone accent, 2 nightrunner accent, 2 electric sparkle accent
Dawning-2 hydrone accent, 2 stormcloud construct skin, 2 wire nibbler accent, 2 nightrunner accent, 2 electric sparkle accent, 2 speedlines skin, 2 digital revolution accent, 2 zappy zap accent, 2 thunderstruck skin, 2 little lightning bug skin, 2 electrified skin, 2 lightning catcher skin
Akkisuitok-hydrone accent, nightrunner accent, 2 electric sparkle accent
Lara8-wire nibbler accent, speedlines skin, digital revolution accent, zappy zap accent, little lightning bug skin, electrified skin, lightning catcher skin, 2 thunderstruck skin
DragonTamer12-wire nibbler accent
EvilBlackSheep-wire nibbler accent, 2 digital revolution accent
Eleventh-2 digital revolution accent, 2 zappy zap accent, lightning catcher skin
exmoose-skydancer scroll
Speedythecat-seraph
Razzles-5 digital revolution accent, 4 nightrunner accent, 4 hydrone accent, 2 zappy zap accent, little lightning bug skin, 3 electric sparkle accent
LunarLunacy-contour
Okapi-nightrunner accent, hydrone accent, digital revolution accent, wire nibbler accent, thunderstruck skin, electrified skin, stormcloud construct skin
Sheena87-thylacine
Carnivore-10 contour, 20 falcon, 10 peregrine, 40 runes, 20 giraffe, 20 spines, 10 cherub, 10 thylacine, 10 pearlcatcher scroll, 20 skydancer scroll
Nucleer-spines, falcon
Theirin-renaming scroll
Altamyr-contour, runes
SirLeafheart-ridgeback scroll
WaningGrimalkin-paint, falcon
Voir-saturn, ridgeback scroll
MsBarrows-spines
Carnivore-15 falcon, 10 ripple, 10 spiral scroll, 10 smoke, 15 current, 20 peregrine, 10 jupiter, 30 skydancer scroll, 10 cherub, 10 gembond, 10 pearlcatcher scroll, 10 tiger, 60 runes, 20 seraph, 10 contour, 10 hex, 20 underbelly
thehungryfox-giraffe, runes, hex
ClockworkBishop-spiral scroll
Weidenbaum-5 skydancer scroll
graphicmacaroon-eye spot
kirkfan2255-hex, runes
MysticRobin-cherub, spines, spiral scroll, underbelly
tauntedoctopus-2 runes
Chrissy-pearlcatcher scroll
Celine-guardian scroll
Warriorcat39-cherub, runes
Zephyr23-2 mirror scroll, 2 okapi
seaofstars-snapper scroll
Carnivore-5 gembond, 5 piebald, 15 saturn, 15 skydancer scroll, 5 peregrine, 5 daub, 5 current, 10 hex, 25 underbelly, 10 ridgeback scroll, 15 thylacine, 5 clown, 5 seraph, 5 ripple, 10 falcon, 20 runes
Demonify-tundra scroll
Rosoidela-skydancer scroll
Khyra-tundra vista
Arazamatazza-ripple, spiral scroll, current, giraffe, guardian scroll, runes
Lini-cherub
Boundingfeather-mirror scroll
Saraku-3 renaming scroll
Lunsola-runes
MysticRobin-hex
Carnivore-5 ripple, 50 runes, 10 jupiter, 10 cherub, 5 smoke, 5 vipera, 20 peregrine, 5 tiger, 5 gembond, 20 spines, 10 underbelly, 5 giraffe, 10 pearlcatcher scroll, 15 spiral scroll, 10 piebald, 20 contour, 10 seraph, 15 falcon, 20 skydancer scroll
VictoryLT-tincture of dissolution
AntleredOphidian-smoke, giraffe, okapi, underbelly, falcon, daub, runes, tiger
Krastei-runes
HilzYothsForgers-runes
refrayn-10 lace
AetherSeer-spiral scroll
tybaltcatulet-skydancer scroll
beargirl1393-guardian scroll
Carnivore-20 speckle, 20 thylacine, 10 ripple, 20 falcon, 10 crackle, 10 vipera, 20 cherub, 10 tiger, 15 underbelly, 30 runes, 15 clown
celtic7irish-crackle, skydancer scroll
Calavera-saturn, runes
PinkWater-runes
Mary-skydancer scroll, lace
Wonderling-bar, underbelly
Farsight-renaming scroll
Carnivore-15 current, 10 underbelly, 60 runes, 30 skydancer scroll
kizunagatari-lace
quietsea-speckle
Thoracosaurus-tincture of dissolution
DarkNiiinja-fae scroll
Sharkinator-5 lace
EarthPrincess-4 fae scroll
Culex-3 mirror scroll, 3 tundra scroll, 3 fae scroll
Turboblaze-okapi, cherub, skydancer scroll
emeemay-mechanical enhancement accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, metal enhancement accent, synth wave skin, electro fluff skin, gears in motion accent, antique cowboy skin, brass centurion skin, haywire accent, plasmatronicoatl accent, plasma caster skin
Clearstalker-haywire accent
Inteusen-kinetic skin
Drachenschwinge-plasmatronicoatl accent, electronic bionics accent, synth wave skin, antique cowboy skin, gears in motion accent, plasma caster skin, haywire accent
Snowwall-mechanical enhancement accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, metal enhancement accent, synth wave skin, gears in motion accent, antique cowboy skin, brass centurion skin, plasmatronicoatl accent, plasma caster skin, electro fluff skin, haywire accent
MasterRahl-gears in motion accent, brass centurion skin, plasma caster skin, antique cowboy skin
FaliniFyreheart-mechanical enhancement accent, brass centurion skin, antique cowboy skin, plasma caster skin, electro fluff skin
holidayblues-mechanical enhancement accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, metal enhancement accent, electro fluff skin, gears in motion accent, antique cowboy skin, brass centurion skin, haywire accent, plasmatronicoatl accent, plasma caster skin
Aldru-mechanical enhancement accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, metal enhancement accent, synth wave skin, electro fluff skin, gears in motion accent, antique cowboy skin, brass centurion skin, haywire accent, plasmatronicoatl accent, plasma caster skin
Nyamo-plasmatronicoatl accent, mechanical enhancement accent, gears in motion accent, electronic bionics accent, kinetic skin, synth wave skin, brass centurion skin
Leeomon-2 runes, jaguar
Tserin-10 skydancer scroll, 13 spiral scroll, 13 savannah, 3 underbelly, 15 runes, 8 fae scroll, 13 ridgeback scroll, 8 tundra scroll, 15 pearlcatcher scroll, 7 mirror scroll, 8 guardian scroll, 20 rosette, 12 lace, 32 jaguar
squidragon-4 runes, 4 savannah, 4 rosette, 4 jaguar
Shaydas-pearlcatcher scroll, lace
Deathwing-spiral scroll
Exeidur-spiral scroll
SoaringLynx-renaming scroll, rosette
Grendel-skydancer scroll
Phosphorylase-thylacine
Keilin-snapper scroll
Azuri-skydancer scroll
Tserin-8 cherub, 8 underbelly, 8 spines, 8 savannah, 8 runes, 8 skydancer scroll, 8 safari, 16 jaguar, 8 peregrine
Keilin-2 snapper scroll, 2 jaguar
OctopusKing-lace
Tserin-8 mirror scroll, 16 spiral scroll, 8 fae scroll, 8 guardian scroll, 8 ridgeback scroll, 16 lace, 8 savannah, 16 rosette, 32 jaguar, 8 skydancer scroll, 8 underbelly, 8 tundra scroll
Calib-50 renaming scroll, 6 tincture of dissolution
TheNightDancer-fae scroll, 5 renaming scroll
LucidWhispers-3 skydancer scroll
Kunzaito-spiral scroll
Tserin-8 seraph, 8 ghost, 8 underbelly, 8 snapper scroll, 8 hex, 8 falcon, 8 speckle, 8 smoke, 8 safari
5H4D0WDU57-spines
Octobrush-guardian scroll, smoke
Sienne-2 bar, 2 ripple, 2 piebald, 4 runes, 4 underbelly, 2 crackle, 2 peregrine, 30 scroll of renaming, 2 speckle
romanova42-falcon, contour, giraffe, hex
squidragon-8 striation, 8 cherub, 8 tapir, 8 lace, 8 savannah, 8 underbelly
Tserin-3 tiger, 2 runes, 1 okapi, 4 eyespots, 4 hex, 4 falcon, 3 pearlcatcher scroll, 1 gembond, 6 striation, 2 saturn, 3 smoke, 4 spiral scroll, 5 crackle, 5 safari, 1 snapper scroll, 3 jupiter, 8 ridgeback scroll, 1 underbelly, 3 seraph, 5 skydancer scroll, 3 contour, 6 thylacine, 1 rosette, 3 ripple, 3 piebald, 3 jaguar, 4 peregrine, 1 savannah, 3 stripes, 2 underbelly
Grune-guardian scroll, remove primary scroll, runes, skydancer scroll
Jeon-pearlcatcher scroll
Ziegler-renaming scroll
Miasmajesty-tapir
Kristi-8 electromechanical accent, 2 platinum wastes accent, 2 sparked neon skin, 6 high voltage accent, 4 electrolyte skin, 2 automata skin
Stannum-ridgeback scroll
Starfire0-3 electromechanical accent, platinum wastes accent, 2 electrolyte skin, mechanical valkyrie accent, sparked neon skin, automata skin
ShinyStufful-striation
jbapple-4 spiral scroll, 4 pearlcatcher scroll, 4 underbelly, 4 cherub
holidayblues-thunder armor accent, ancient golem accent, electrolyte skin, high voltage accent, platinum wastes accent, electromechanical accent
twotone-electrolyte skin, high voltage accent, platinum wastes accent, electromechanical accent
Naegiri-seraph, 2 skydancer scroll, 2 spiral scroll, 2 jaguar
Evbay-spiral scroll
Lunarsnow-tapir, safari, 2 peregrine, 2 spines, giraffe, noxtide, clown, underbelly, 3 jaguar
Amorah-okapi
Lucks-renaming scroll, pearlcatcher scroll
TheFortissima-ghost
Aava-4 noxtide
Tserin-19 lionfish, 21 noxtide, 8 skydancer scroll
Alitema-contour
sockmonkeygerald-snapper scroll, striation, ghost
SassmasterMaxie-skydancer scroll
Kaial-skydancer scroll
Humanic-skydancer scroll
Garion-2 mirror scroll, 2 fae scroll, 2 pearlcatcher scroll
squidragon-4 snapper scroll, 6 ringlets, 6 lionfish, 6 noxtide
yurihands-underbelly, skydancer scroll
Iridaceae-ripple, freckle
Druzy-3 noxtide, 3 ghost
jbapple-6 noxtide
Nukleer-spines
Drachenschwinge-pearlcatcher scroll
Sienne-2 bar, 6 skydancer, 4 freckle, 4 snapper scroll, 6 spiral scroll, 8 speckle, 10 runes, 6 safari, 10 jaguar, 4 contour, 10 pearlcatcher scroll, 4 rosette, 4 eye spots, 8 ridgeback scroll, 6 noxtide, 6 ringlets, 4 tapir, 2 clown, 6 falcon, 10 underbelly, 4 fae scroll, 6 striation, 2 tiger, 2 seraph, 12 spines, 14 lionfish, 6 stripes, 6 tundra scroll, 4 thylacine, 4 savannah
Tserin-2 striation, 4 spines, savannah, 7 skydancer scroll, 4 underbelly, contour, 4 lace, 2 falcon, 11 noxtide, 6 ridgeback scroll, giraffe, 3 tapir, 2 ringlets, thylacine, piebald, hex, 3 cherub, 9 rosette, okapi, current, 2 ghost, 2 paint, 6 lionfish, 4 jaguar, peregrine, safari, 8 pearlcatcher scroll, stripes, smoke
wolfiso-current
Mangoeclipse-giraffe
GuardianOfEnergy-savannah, underbelly, stripes
Bowno-peacock
PinkWater-lionfish
SkyTreader197-jaguar
Synchros-ridgeback scroll
Starcloud-2 snapper scroll
Geckoe-pearlcatcher scroll
MittensTheKitten-lionfish
Talismarr-current
purplediamond29-renaming scroll
Evbay-lionfish
PinkWater-noxtide, mirror scroll, underbelly
quilliper-jupiter
Al3s1s-all systems go skin
Eternally-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin
rufusdrumknott-5 peacock
Eternally-safari, mirror scroll
OreoMilkshake-2 skydancer scroll
kiiouex-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
joykit-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Envenom-piebald
Restless-2 biomechanic accent, 2 spire hunter accent, 2 stormcatcher's progeny skin, 2 king of the storm skin, 2 beast of metal accent, 2 storm thrower accent, 2 security first skin, 2 electric core accent, 2 cyan exposure accent, 2 mechanical medical myste accent, 2 all systems go skin, 2 what's up danger accent
Meymo-storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent, security first skin, biomechanic accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, spire hunter accent, what's up danger accent, king of the storm skin
rufusdrumknott-5 fae scroll, 3 skydancer scroll, 10 renaming scroll, 5 peacock
biqua-mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, king of the storm skin, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, security first skin, beast of metal accent, biomechanic accent, spire hunter accent
Telarin-what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, biomechanic accent, all systems go skin, security first skin, electric core accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent
Ziegler-thylacine, 3 renaming scroll, noxtide
PaperGryphon-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Featherly-what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent
cataromp-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Starfire0-3 biomechanic accent, 2 storm thrower accent, 2 cyan exposure accent, 2 stormcatcher's progeny skin, 3 mechanical medical myste accent, 3 all systems go skin
Cathat-biomechanic accent, 2 storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, 2 mechanical medical myste accent, 2 what's up danger accent, 2 spire hunter accent, 3 king of the storm skin, electric core accent
PikaLink-mechanical medical myste accent, spire hunter accent, king of the storm skin, electric core accent, cyan exposure accent
Achiem-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
clanguardian-storm thrower accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent
artemystica-biomechanic accent, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, 2 spire hunter accent, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Disillusionist-3 renaming scroll, mechanical medical myste accent, king of the storm skin, cyan exposure accent
rubyredtan-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent
Baklava-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
DragonTamer12-cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, beast of metal accent
NostalgicBreeze-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Saraibre-biomechanic accent, storm thrower accent, cyan exposure accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, mechanical medical myste accent, all systems go skin, what's up danger accent, spire hunter accent, security first skin, king of the storm skin, beast of metal accent, electric core accent
Thaliia-all systems go skin, biomechanics accent, 2 king of the storm skin
AlvildaBright-mechanical medical myste accent, stormcatcher's progeny skin, 2 storm thrower accent, all systems go skin
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@ImpossibleJedi4
hiya! could i please grab a Tiger scroll, an Okapi scroll and a Thylacine scroll? should come to 408k, will send on confirmation :>
@ImpossibleJedi4
hiya! could i please grab a Tiger scroll, an Okapi scroll and a Thylacine scroll? should come to 408k, will send on confirmation :>
sig1_by_corvidart-d9lx1m9.pngsig2_by_corvidart-d9lx1m1.pngsig3_by_corvidart-d9lx1lv.png
@Corvidus
No problem! :) Send over payment and I'll garb your gene!
@Corvidus
No problem! :) Send over payment and I'll garb your gene!
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Bump!
Bump!
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
May I get a Ridgeback scroll?
@ImpossibleJedi4
May I get a Ridgeback scroll?
''If such a thing called happiness exists in this world,
it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness.
Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose.
If that isn't ''happiness'', then what is?''
-Ulquiorra, Bleach Unmasked.
tumblr_o2iap35HPF1qkaowmo3_r1_250.png
@Ulquiorra04
Of course! Send payment and I'll be right on it!
@Ulquiorra04
Of course! Send payment and I'll be right on it!
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Bump!
Bump!
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
^
^
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-02-07 10:07:04] ^ [/quote]
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-02-07:
^
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56