Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]'14 Chests WAY LOWER THAN AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Thebndjames
Can I have the splash chest for 50 gems and 40k?
@Thebndjames
Can I have the splash chest for 50 gems and 40k?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Thebndjames
There is no current gem value in the marketplace for the pestilent chest. If I use the lowest marketrate in treasure and convert it using a 650 rate, the price in gams should be 306. lol, right over your 50 gems one! Could i pay with 50 gems and 25 snow then?
@Thebndjames
There is no current gem value in the marketplace for the pestilent chest. If I use the lowest marketrate in treasure and convert it using a 650 rate, the price in gams should be 306. lol, right over your 50 gems one! Could i pay with 50 gems and 25 snow then?
@Alphadragon
sorry thats only around 110 gems value while lowest in ah is 250 gem soo, i can only take 200 gems or equi in treasure!

@linetwo
sorry, i don't accept snow :) i have way too much fest curreny don't need any :)
@Alphadragon
sorry thats only around 110 gems value while lowest in ah is 250 gem soo, i can only take 200 gems or equi in treasure!

@linetwo
sorry, i don't accept snow :) i have way too much fest curreny don't need any :)
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
bump
bump
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Thebndjames
Ah ok! Well, I don't have enough gems so, bye! :3
@Thebndjames
Ah ok! Well, I don't have enough gems so, bye! :3
Thanks for asking tho! :)

Bump
Thanks for asking tho! :)

Bump
bump
bump
@Thebndjames Hi! I'm interested in plague touched and flameheart, please! 150g, yeah?
@Thebndjames Hi! I'm interested in plague touched and flameheart, please! 150g, yeah?
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@acey
100 gems for plague touched and 450 for flameheart :D thats 550 gems total, send over and ill reply with chests
@acey
100 gems for plague touched and 450 for flameheart :D thats 550 gems total, send over and ill reply with chests
@Thebndjames
Oh I'm sorry. Last time I checked it was worth around 100 gems. Thanks for the attention though! :)
@Thebndjames
Oh I'm sorry. Last time I checked it was worth around 100 gems. Thanks for the attention though! :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13