Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]'14 Chests WAY LOWER THAN AH
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
bop
bop
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
hop
hop
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Thebndjames

Do you still have dracolich chest?
@Thebndjames

Do you still have dracolich chest?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@oshawott
SURE! lowest one in ah is 750 gems, so ill take 650gems for one, i have more than one though :p

Send the gems (or treausure 1 : 650) and ill reply with the chest
@oshawott
SURE! lowest one in ah is 750 gems, so ill take 650gems for one, i have more than one though :p

Send the gems (or treausure 1 : 650) and ill reply with the chest
@Thebndjames

Well I don't quite have the gems or treasure but do you accept items? I have an enchanters tatters bundle with no cob webs?
@Thebndjames

Well I don't quite have the gems or treasure but do you accept items? I have an enchanters tatters bundle with no cob webs?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@oshawott
The bundle without the cob web is only worth 500 Gems, is there anyway you can give an extra 150 gems? otherwise i can take anyy other gem marketplace item for it
(the bundle is 1000 gems in ah
the cobweb is 500 gems in ah)
@oshawott
The bundle without the cob web is only worth 500 Gems, is there anyway you can give an extra 150 gems? otherwise i can take anyy other gem marketplace item for it
(the bundle is 1000 gems in ah
the cobweb is 500 gems in ah)
@Thebndjames

Well darn I guess im out of luck :P Good luck selling them :) Thanks for your time.
@Thebndjames

Well darn I guess im out of luck :P Good luck selling them :) Thanks for your time.
@oshawott
considering im in a hurry(to sell these), i can bat an eye on the remaining 150 gems :p
Send the stuff and ill reply with the chest
@oshawott
considering im in a hurry(to sell these), i can bat an eye on the remaining 150 gems :p
Send the stuff and ill reply with the chest
bump buy my sutff
bump buy my sutff
boop
boop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13