Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] 488 Snow [W] Eggs!
1 2 3
[center]So I've already gotten a few copies of all the festival stuff, and I've still got plenty of snow left! What better way to use that snow than to buy more unhatched eggs to hatch for the color expansion? So far I've got 31 eggs, I'd like that number to be a lot higher! Status In Coli|[b]online[/b]|offline [b]HAVE:[/b] [item=eternal snow]x488 [b]WANT[/b] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched Nature egg] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched Shadow egg] [item=unhatched Fire egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched Lightning egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] Ping me with any offers, I'll try to update this as often as possible with the amount of snow I have :) [/center]
So I've already gotten a few copies of all the festival stuff, and I've still got plenty of snow left! What better way to use that snow than to buy more unhatched eggs to hatch for the color expansion? So far I've got 31 eggs, I'd like that number to be a lot higher!

Status
In Coli|online|offline

HAVE:
Eternal Snow x488
WANT
Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Ping me with any offers, I'll try to update this as often as possible with the amount of snow I have :)

2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix
I got a wind egg! Would you also be willing to pay pure currency or apparel?
@SilverPhoenix
I got a wind egg! Would you also be willing to pay pure currency or apparel?
@WynterDragen I'm looking to pay mostly with snow, but I'd be willing to do mixed payments. What kind of apparel would you want, or how much currency?
@WynterDragen I'm looking to pay mostly with snow, but I'd be willing to do mixed payments. What kind of apparel would you want, or how much currency?
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix
I like Moonscale armor pieces, Sky Blue silks, and any gem/fest apparel (2015 Gala and older please) Maybe like 20 gems and 10kt? I just want a little pure. Liquidating stuff only works when you have a MASSIVE amount of stuff or have old stuff.
@SilverPhoenix
I like Moonscale armor pieces, Sky Blue silks, and any gem/fest apparel (2015 Gala and older please) Maybe like 20 gems and 10kt? I just want a little pure. Liquidating stuff only works when you have a MASSIVE amount of stuff or have old stuff.
@WynterDragen Would you accept 20 gems, 10kt, and 160 snow? That should add up to a little over 150kt
@WynterDragen Would you accept 20 gems, 10kt, and 160 snow? That should add up to a little over 150kt
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix
Y'know what, sure. Can you send first? I gotta dig the egg out of my trash heap hoard.
@SilverPhoenix
Y'know what, sure. Can you send first? I gotta dig the egg out of my trash heap hoard.
@WynterDragen its sent :)
@WynterDragen its sent :)
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix how much would you value a water egg at?
@SilverPhoenix how much would you value a water egg at?
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@HollyBerry 160k treasure, or 180 snow. I'd be happy to buy it off of you if you're willing to wait a bit until I've got enough snow
@HollyBerry 160k treasure, or 180 snow. I'd be happy to buy it off of you if you're willing to wait a bit until I've got enough snow
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix Deal! Just let me know when you have the snow :)
@SilverPhoenix Deal! Just let me know when you have the snow :)
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
1 2 3