Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Festival stuff + UM skins + dragons
1 2 3 4
@Celestria

Oh my goodness! Clearly, I should have jumped at the 1700 price! Well good job, anyways, and thank you very much for letting me know ^-^

I still really appreciate the deal you came up with, too. But I'm glad you were able to get so much for it! :D
@Celestria

Oh my goodness! Clearly, I should have jumped at the 1700 price! Well good job, anyways, and thank you very much for letting me know ^-^

I still really appreciate the deal you came up with, too. But I'm glad you were able to get so much for it! :D
@KyoKai yeah I'm so suprised though. I added it 2 hours ago on the AH for a ridiculous number (I thought) but someone must have really wanted it.. I instantly spend half of it on accents. Oops. :'D
@KyoKai yeah I'm so suprised though. I added it 2 hours ago on the AH for a ridiculous number (I thought) but someone must have really wanted it.. I instantly spend half of it on accents. Oops. :'D
@Celestria

ok, let me know what you decide! just to let you know I will be sleeping soon and will not be back online until sometime after rollover.
@Celestria

ok, let me know what you decide! just to let you know I will be sleeping soon and will not be back online until sometime after rollover.
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@rethi same here. I'll let you know when I wake up. (probably around the same time you wake up)
@rethi same here. I'll let you know when I wake up. (probably around the same time you wake up)
1 2 3 4