Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Festival stuff + UM skins + dragons
1 2 3 4
@Celestria

Would you be interested in one of these accents as a trade?

@Celestria

Would you be interested in one of these accents as a trade?

0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@Sylwyth they're both so pretty. But I'm currently only after spiral accents.

Should probably have been specific about that. :T
@Sylwyth they're both so pretty. But I'm currently only after spiral accents.

Should probably have been specific about that. :T
@Celestria

I have both and , and I'm extremely interested in changing either or both of them for !
@Celestria

I have both and , and I'm extremely interested in changing either or both of them for !
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@rethi I would be extremely interesting in doing both.. but they're both so expensive on the AH Im not sure if that would be a fair trade. I wish I could throw in some treasure or gems but I'm so broke. lol
@rethi I would be extremely interesting in doing both.. but they're both so expensive on the AH Im not sure if that would be a fair trade. I wish I could throw in some treasure or gems but I'm so broke. lol
@Celestria

haha wow I didn't realise they'd gone up that much since I last checked - I'll still trade you both of them, just for and , if that's okay with you?
@Celestria

haha wow I didn't realise they'd gone up that much since I last checked - I'll still trade you both of them, just for and , if that's okay with you?
@Celestria

Well I know they're not on your wish list, but since you've only been on FR since last August I thought I'd might try... Here's some spiral festival accents and skins I have:

We can do multiple skins/accent for your usermade one to make up for the difference.
@Celestria

Well I know they're not on your wish list, but since you've only been on FR since last August I thought I'd might try... Here's some spiral festival accents and skins I have:

We can do multiple skins/accent for your usermade one to make up for the difference.
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@Sylwyth I already have those, I just made a list of all skins/accents I already have on this girl's bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12377080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123771/12377080_350.png[/img] [/url] @rethi Sylwyth also showed interest in that accent so I've been thinking Someone just added some accents on the AH that I really want so I'm willing to sell them for gems right now, because I had my eyes on those for a while now. ._. So the prices would be: Emperor: 500 gems winged naga: 700 gems Also sorry for my late reply, I was having dinner.
@Sylwyth I already have those, I just made a list of all skins/accents I already have on this girl's bio

12377080_350.png

@rethi Sylwyth also showed interest in that accent so I've been thinking

Someone just added some accents on the AH that I really want so I'm willing to sell them for gems right now, because I had my eyes on those for a while now. ._.

So the prices would be:

Emperor: 500 gems
winged naga: 700 gems

Also sorry for my late reply, I was having dinner.
@Celestria

unfortunately I'm a little light on gems at the moment, so I can't afford to buy from you. If you'd still like to trade, I'd be happy to though!
@Celestria

unfortunately I'm a little light on gems at the moment, so I can't afford to buy from you. If you'd still like to trade, I'd be happy to though!
@rethi going to think about it. I'll let you know as soon as possible. :)
@rethi going to think about it. I'll let you know as soon as possible. :)
@KyoKai hi hi just wanted to let you know that the accent red tipped kirrin just sold for 3000 gems on the AH. ._. (I'm amazed myself) anyway again thanks for showing interest. I thought I should let you know.
@KyoKai hi hi just wanted to let you know that the accent red tipped kirrin just sold for 3000 gems on the AH. ._. (I'm amazed myself) anyway again thanks for showing interest. I thought I should let you know.
1 2 3 4