Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B} Unhatched Eggs
1 2 3 4
@artorias

I have 1 ice egg and 12 nocturnes i would be willing to part with if you have the funds.
@artorias

I have 1 ice egg and 12 nocturnes i would be willing to part with if you have the funds.
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
@MasterofPlush

I can take the ice egg for now, but I'll be buying some more gems on Wednesday and I can snag the 12 noc eggs then if you don't mind hanging on them for me?
@MasterofPlush

I can take the ice egg for now, but I'll be buying some more gems on Wednesday and I can snag the 12 noc eggs then if you don't mind hanging on them for me?
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@artorias Sure thing ill send the ice egg now
@artorias Sure thing ill send the ice egg now
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
^
^
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
^
^
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias
I have 10 plague eggs I'm looking to sell if you're still looking for some
@Artorias
I have 10 plague eggs I'm looking to sell if you're still looking for some
@Artorias
How much t would you be willing to bay for a Wind egg?
@Artorias
How much t would you be willing to bay for a Wind egg?
@Melia - I'll take 'em. I'll send the gems along in a moment, thanks!

@WynterDragen - I'm only looking to purchase them for gems, sorry.

@Melia - I'll take 'em. I'll send the gems along in a moment, thanks!

@WynterDragen - I'm only looking to purchase them for gems, sorry.

kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias

I have 3 eggs that I may sell to you if you will help me out with something I would like to complete the Achievements could we trade the eggs I havent see yet and then I will sell you the 3 I have sorry to say I do have 4 but I wont sell the first egg I ever found but the other three are yours if you can help me out

The 3 I have are:

Light
Lightening
Water
@Artorias

I have 3 eggs that I may sell to you if you will help me out with something I would like to complete the Achievements could we trade the eggs I havent see yet and then I will sell you the 3 I have sorry to say I do have 4 but I wont sell the first egg I ever found but the other three are yours if you can help me out

The 3 I have are:

Light
Lightening
Water
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Artorias

I've got an Earth Egg for you?

250g yes?
@Artorias

I've got an Earth Egg for you?

250g yes?
________battle tag : skylace#11300