Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump for good luck!
Bump for good luck!
@SunsetFoxGlove
Ah nice new username ^_^
I'll bid 825g for Staticbound Spellcaster! @Meyoline
@SunsetFoxGlove
Ah nice new username ^_^
I'll bid 825g for Staticbound Spellcaster! @Meyoline
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@SunsetFoxglove

Oh, that is sweet...I wondered who this was when I checked on the NotN forum last night and saw it next to initial ping?! I've spent too many gems already since Christmas (bought a lightning sprite just last night >_<) but love to give a bump....AMBUSH! hehe
@SunsetFoxglove

Oh, that is sweet...I wondered who this was when I checked on the NotN forum last night and saw it next to initial ping?! I've spent too many gems already since Christmas (bought a lightning sprite just last night >_<) but love to give a bump....AMBUSH! hehe
bumpity
bumpity
*slaps bumper sticker on thread*
*slaps bumper sticker on thread*
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
A bump for you! :D Accents are not what I'm concentrating my funds on at the moment, but good luck!
A bump for you! :D Accents are not what I'm concentrating my funds on at the moment, but good luck!
@SunsetFoxglove

Hi there! I love the new username (glad you explained it, because I was like "Who is this and how did I end up on this person's mass ping?")

The accents are lovely but I'm sorry I have to pass, don't have the gems to get into an bidding war (but keep me on for other auctions in the future, especially if you do treasure). Here's hoping you make a mint though! Good luck on your auction.
@SunsetFoxglove

Hi there! I love the new username (glad you explained it, because I was like "Who is this and how did I end up on this person's mass ping?")

The accents are lovely but I'm sorry I have to pass, don't have the gems to get into an bidding war (but keep me on for other auctions in the future, especially if you do treasure). Here's hoping you make a mint though! Good luck on your auction.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@SunsetFoxglove

Love the new name, don't have the gems for this, but will give bumps whenever I can to help.
@SunsetFoxglove

Love the new name, don't have the gems for this, but will give bumps whenever I can to help.
I am a Caveman :)
A bump for good luck! I only have 100 gems, but I hope you get some good bids! That pearlcatcher accent is lovely!
A bump for good luck! I only have 100 gems, but I hope you get some good bids! That pearlcatcher accent is lovely!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@SunsetFoxglove

Can I get a last day ping, please?
@SunsetFoxglove

Can I get a last day ping, please?
b6KLuw7.gif