Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //closed until next fest
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 311 312
@SnailMuffin

Cool! I'll send the CR :D
@SnailMuffin

Cool! I'll send the CR :D
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@SnailMuffin I can buy the stockings, sadly not the crown or roundhorn :(
@SnailMuffin I can buy the stockings, sadly not the crown or roundhorn :(
@GlacialAura
okay, i'll set up a cr for the stockings! if you'd like, i can hold the crown and roundhorn for you :0
@GlacialAura
okay, i'll set up a cr for the stockings! if you'd like, i can hold the crown and roundhorn for you :0
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin that would be amazing! I went crazy and bought a ton of Christmas Dragons so my money is just really low :P
@SnailMuffin that would be amazing! I went crazy and bought a ton of Christmas Dragons so my money is just really low :P
Hi there. I'm not quite sure on how you are doing things here so if I get it wrong I'm sorry. I would like to know your prices on these items and then maybe buy them: - Night sky fillet - Raven Sylvan Dress - Raven Sylvan Filigree - Raven Sylvan Lattice - Onyx Seraph Anklet - Onyx Seraph Hip Drape - Onyx Seraph Necklace - Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle I have these. I don't know if I can pay some with them or sell them to you. [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/7695.png [/img] [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/15297.png [/img] [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/7693.png [/img]
Hi there. I'm not quite sure on how you are doing things here so if I get it wrong I'm sorry. I would like to know your prices on these items and then maybe buy them:
- Night sky fillet
- Raven Sylvan Dress
- Raven Sylvan Filigree
- Raven Sylvan Lattice
- Onyx Seraph Anklet
- Onyx Seraph Hip Drape
- Onyx Seraph Necklace
- Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle

I have these. I don't know if I can pay some with them or sell them to you.
7695.png 15297.png 7693.png
(note: i'm not gonna be here tomorrow until 4pm fr time probably, i'm gonna be with somebody)

@GlacialAura
yeah, i understand that <:Y
the things have your name on it right now. when you're ready, you can either ping me, or set up a cr

@FionaGem
Items
Night Sky Fillet *
Raven Sylvan Dress *
Raven Sylvan Filigree
Raven Sylvan Lattice
Onyx Seraph Anklet
Onyx Seraph Hip Drape
Onyx Seraph Necklace
Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle
xxxxx
Treasure
xxxxx
Gems
Totals (T/G order): 838950T/987g
* Not trading for NotN drops

you can pay for some of the items with the night flames, weathered grimoires, and multi-lens magnifiers. here those drops are worth 1kT/1g each
(note: i'm not gonna be here tomorrow until 4pm fr time probably, i'm gonna be with somebody)

@GlacialAura
yeah, i understand that <:Y
the things have your name on it right now. when you're ready, you can either ping me, or set up a cr

@FionaGem
Items
Night Sky Fillet *
Raven Sylvan Dress *
Raven Sylvan Filigree
Raven Sylvan Lattice
Onyx Seraph Anklet
Onyx Seraph Hip Drape
Onyx Seraph Necklace
Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle
xxxxx
Treasure
xxxxx
Gems
Totals (T/G order): 838950T/987g
* Not trading for NotN drops

you can pay for some of the items with the night flames, weathered grimoires, and multi-lens magnifiers. here those drops are worth 1kT/1g each
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
I would like to only buy the Raven Sylvan Dress, Filigree, and Lattice for now. If this is all okay with you I can set up a crossroad. I was also wounded if if I could pay a little with these too. [img] http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15294.png [/img]
I would like to only buy the Raven Sylvan Dress, Filigree, and Lattice for now. If this is all okay with you I can set up a crossroad.
I was also wounded if if I could pay a little with these too.
15294.png
@FionaGem
i can round the total down to 340kT/400g if you're cool with that (it's a nicer number)! also, i don't mind if you pay w/ the crystal balls as well, since they are one of the notn drops- anything's fair game
@FionaGem
i can round the total down to 340kT/400g if you're cool with that (it's a nicer number)! also, i don't mind if you pay w/ the crystal balls as well, since they are one of the notn drops- anything's fair game
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Okay. That works for me. So any of the drops from the notn i can use for some of the pay?
Okay. That works for me. So any of the drops from the notn i can use for some of the pay?
@FionaGem
yeah, but since the raven sylvan dress i'm picky with i'd rather that that isn't completely paid off with notn drops. i can take like 176 things of notn drops (or a full stack and 75) at most, since i value them at 1g a piece
@FionaGem
yeah, but since the raven sylvan dress i'm picky with i'd rather that that isn't completely paid off with notn drops. i can take like 176 things of notn drops (or a full stack and 75) at most, since i value them at 1g a piece
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 311 312