Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@lavatarOrigin

Sure. From what I understand, it's a pretty rare familiar. It's from a Boss in the Golem Workshop.
@lavatarOrigin

Sure. From what I understand, it's a pretty rare familiar. It's from a Boss in the Golem Workshop.
ice_shield2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8r.png
@lavatarOrigin

For the Whirlwind Emblem? I'm a Windie that signed up literally the week after Mistral Jamboree go figure. It's the last holiday thing I need >8c
@lavatarOrigin

For the Whirlwind Emblem? I'm a Windie that signed up literally the week after Mistral Jamboree go figure. It's the last holiday thing I need >8c
@Zorro
Actually you can buy a nature sprite for about 450k. :)
@Zorro
Actually you can buy a nature sprite for about 450k. :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@ouranographer Oh jeez, it's not on the AH so I'm not sure what to price it. I'll take like, 90k for it? Is that okay/fair?
@ouranographer Oh jeez, it's not on the AH so I'm not sure what to price it. I'll take like, 90k for it? Is that okay/fair?
@lavatarOrigin It's rough since there's no Shady Emblems to try and get a gauge on, either x) But 90k falls between the other two older ones, so that sounds fine. Would you be able to hold until tomorrow (before rollover for certain)? I can put up a downpayment if need be
@lavatarOrigin It's rough since there's no Shady Emblems to try and get a gauge on, either x) But 90k falls between the other two older ones, so that sounds fine. Would you be able to hold until tomorrow (before rollover for certain)? I can put up a downpayment if need be
@ouranographer Sure, that's fine. PM me when you're ready.
@ouranographer Sure, that's fine. PM me when you're ready.
@lavatarOrigin
Hello! Can I ask if the powerpack, forgetools, crystalhide, and earth sprite are still available, and around what you might be asking for each?
@lavatarOrigin
Hello! Can I ask if the powerpack, forgetools, crystalhide, and earth sprite are still available, and around what you might be asking for each?
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather Yes, I do.

Powerpack: 2mil
Forgetools: 5.25mil
Wasn't sure whether you wanted the crystalhide treads or or the eroded crystalhide, so here's both:
Treads: 150k
Eroded Crystalhide: 2mil
Earth Sprite: 1.7mil

I'll also take gems, 1:650.
@Hawkfeather Yes, I do.

Powerpack: 2mil
Forgetools: 5.25mil
Wasn't sure whether you wanted the crystalhide treads or or the eroded crystalhide, so here's both:
Treads: 150k
Eroded Crystalhide: 2mil
Earth Sprite: 1.7mil

I'll also take gems, 1:650.
@lavatarOrigin
Whoops sorry about that, I forgot the treads existed ^^;
I'll have to pass for the moment but I appreciate the quotes. Thank you!
@lavatarOrigin
Whoops sorry about that, I forgot the treads existed ^^;
I'll have to pass for the moment but I appreciate the quotes. Thank you!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather No problem. Good luck and have a nice night (day?)!
@Hawkfeather No problem. Good luck and have a nice night (day?)!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17