Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T]Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Akkisuitok I've got a [item=steelscale wing guard] . I'd like to trade for a Lightweaver and Stormcatcher doll ^^
@Akkisuitok

I've got a Steelscale Wing Guard . I'd like to trade for a Lightweaver and Stormcatcher doll ^^
@Akkisuitok My [item=dusk rogue trousers] for your [item=soft lightweaver idol] and [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy]?
@Akkisuitok

My Dusk Rogue Trousers for your Soft Lightweaver Idol and Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy ?
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Ethiera Sounds good, I'll send them over!

@CoatlPrince same to you :)
@Ethiera Sounds good, I'll send them over!

@CoatlPrince same to you :)
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok

Sure, that'd be great! Thank you.
@Akkisuitok

Sure, that'd be great! Thank you.
@akkisuitok I have gold aviator boots and I'm interested in your slimes or chests!
@akkisuitok I have gold aviator boots and I'm interested in your slimes or chests!
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Candida Hey there :) I'd be interested in that kind of trade, but frankly not if we go by the Ah value of the boots....it's getting really ridiculous, and I don't want them so much that I'll pay 50k for them -.- That said, I am willing to go a bit above their MP price – but I also understand if you don't want to trade under those conditions.
@Candida Hey there :) I'd be interested in that kind of trade, but frankly not if we go by the Ah value of the boots....it's getting really ridiculous, and I don't want them so much that I'll pay 50k for them -.- That said, I am willing to go a bit above their MP price – but I also understand if you don't want to trade under those conditions.
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok I've got [item=battlescale chest guard] , [item=battlescale greaves] , [item=steelscale helmet] , and [item=amethyst flourish anklets] that I'd like to trade for your [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] , [item=exotic arcanist idol] , [item=ice runestone] , [item=shadow runestone] , and 5 [item=rusted treasure chest]
@Akkisuitok

I've got Battlescale Chest Guard , Battlescale Greaves , Steelscale Helmet , and Amethyst Flourish Anklets that I'd like to trade for your Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll , Exotic Arcanist Idol , Ice Runestone , Shadow Runestone , and 5 Rusted Treasure Chest
@CoatlPrince Ah, I'm not interested in any helmets, I find them kinda ugly, sorry! (It's not made very clear in my list though, will change that). I'll take the other stuff though...dunno, maybe the trade without the chests?
@CoatlPrince Ah, I'm not interested in any helmets, I find them kinda ugly, sorry! (It's not made very clear in my list though, will change that). I'll take the other stuff though...dunno, maybe the trade without the chests?
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok

That sounds good to me ^^ I can just list the helmet on the AH, it's no biggie.
@Akkisuitok

That sounds good to me ^^ I can just list the helmet on the AH, it's no biggie.
@Akkisuitok I've got [item=crimson aviator satchel] [item=crimson rogue footpads] [item=crimson rogue gloves] and a Dusk Rogue Wing Guard (can't get it to show up) that I'd like to trade for [item=furry icewarden puppet] and 12ish [item=rusted treasure chest] ^^
@Akkisuitok

I've got Crimson Aviator Satchel Crimson Rogue Footpads Crimson Rogue Gloves and a Dusk Rogue Wing Guard (can't get it to show up) that I'd like to trade for Furry Icewarden Puppet and 12ish Rusted Treasure Chest ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18